Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's reassuring to hear also!

What are the difference in price and eta between the NL and UK special line?

Thanks

Post NL:
<500g $20
<1kg $30
<2kg $60

UK special line
<500g $65
<1kg $88
<2kg $110

ETA examples: QP***GB are UK special line and LS***NL Post NL
ps: for UK special line tracking do not update until it's in UK soil, that's why it shows only 2-4 days delivery, but total ETA from the day I provide the tracking is 2-3 weeks average.

UK trackings.PNG

I would love to see a pic of you. If that’s you in your profile pic your smaller than the last twink I fucked. Pretty ironic for you to ask someone else to post a body pic when you look smaller than most women. Post a front body pic

Plenty on this forum. Go fetch, fat boy. You've been here for a couple months and you already sold your asshole to Dingdong dollar store anabolics? Pathetic.

6ibaoc.jpg

Plenty on this forum. Go fetch, fat boy. You've been here for a couple months and you already sold your asshole to Dingdong dollar store anabolics? Pathetic.

View attachment 167848
I’ve done business with almost everyone on this forum, Read my post history. Let’s see your body though, I’m not going to go through 7 pages of you repeating yourself in the same thread to see a guy smaller than my sister. Just post it here so I can laugh

I’ve done business with almost everyone on this forum, Read my post history. Let’s see your body though, I’m not going to go through 7 pages of you repeating yourself in the same thread to see a guy smaller than my sister. Just post it here so I can laugh

That's super. You saved your stretched out asshole for Dingdong to violate and now you white knight for their shills and $6 bathtub vials.

How commendable. A whore with no standards. You'll fit in great around here. You're among like minded retards.

lazy too? You can stuff cheeseburgers down your throat with one had and search with the other. Last time i'll tell you. Go fetch, bitch.

@MisterSuperGod ok so after 13 pages of you mostly posting the same shit in this thread I found a picture of you. In another post you mention being 5’5” and 210lb…Yet you call me fat lmao. Bro your built like that fat kid in middle school that always brought two lunches

Attachments

• 15B5E152-FF24-44DD-A58C-08CB83E66B45.jpeg
    15B5E152-FF24-44DD-A58C-08CB83E66B45.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 119
@MisterSuperGod ok so after 13 pages of you mostly posting the same shit in this thread I found a picture of you. In another post you mention being 5’5” and 210lb…Yet you call me fat lmao. Bro your built like that fat kid in middle school that always brought two lunches

i don't see yours and i'm not going to search for some loser on a shill forum because i couldn't care less. At the end of the day you're a source loving gear whore. You haven't got an ounce of credibility. You keep humping sources legs and i'll keep calling out bitches like you.

Not sure why there are members in this thread who don’t buy from the source, yet sit and attack other members for buying from the source.

So far from what I seen third party testing has come out good for this source.

Everyone has right to either buy or not buy from the source. Say good things or bad. But some of you guys just sit here all day and bitch about this source like they robbed your house even though you claim you don’t buy from them.

Makes zero sense.

Not sure why there are members in this thread who don’t buy from the source, yet sit snd attack other members for buying from the source.

Everyone has right to either buy or not buy from the source. Say good things or bad. But some of you guys just sit here all day and bitch about this source like they robbed your house even though you claim you don’t buy from them.

Makes zero sense.
It's how meso has always been. A member doesn't need to purchase from a source to help hold them accountable.
It's the same in every source thread, so I'm not sure why you think it would be different here.

Not sure why there are members in this thread who don’t buy from the source, yet sit snd attack other members for buying from the source.

Makes zero sense.

Makes perfect sense when some "members" don't buy from this source, but still fight with those that don't like this source.

They're alt accounts and shills. Notice the ones that actually buy and post TD pics don't get caught up in the back and forth?

They have no reason to. They make their purchase and move on. They don't see the need to make fools of themselves by running to the sources defense when there's criticism.

Not sure why there are members in this thread who don’t buy from the source, yet sit and attack other members for buying from the source.

Makes zero sense.
Did you see the third party testing that caught them substitute $100 worth of Clomid raws in for a $2000+ order of Toremifene?

Still searching @5scoopsofhotfudge?
i've been here a long time. You got your work cut out for you. Enjoy wasting your time much?

Some noob on the internet that i'll never meet and wouldn't know if i tripped over him in real life doesn't think i'm big enough. i'm so disillusioned. i'll probably just give up lifting and take up chess.

You're a leg humping clown that will lose interest and won't be here at the end of year. i'll tag you when Dingdong gets their perma-ban, not that you'll still be around, but it'll make me giddy just to say i told you so.

Still searching @5scoopsofhotfudge?
i've been here a long time. You got your work cut out for you. Enjoy wasting your time much?

Some noob on the internet that i'll never meet and wouldn't know if i tripped over him in real life doesn't think i'm big enough. i'm so disillusioned. i'll probably just give up lifting and take up chess.

You're a leg humping clown that will lose interest and won't be here at the end of year. i'll tag you when Dingdong gets their perma-ban, not that you'll still be around, but it'll make me giddy just to say i told you so.
Sorry I was busy not needing a step ladder to do dishes. The only thing you need to take up is a fucking diet and therapy. I make one joke about you being fat (which you are) and now I join this vendor in your unhealthy obsession with people you’ve never met. You are an odd mother fucker. You take the internet too seriously, You should leave your moms basement and go see what a vagina looks like every now and then. So then you won’t be busy thinking about guys so much

Sorry I was busy not needing a step ladder to do dishes. The only thing you need to take up is a fucking diet and therapy. I make one joke about you being fat (which you are) and now I join this vendor in your unhealthy obsession with people you’ve never met. You are an odd mother fucker. You take the internet too seriously, You should leave your moms basement and go see what a vagina looks like every now and then. So then you won’t be busy thinking about guys so much

Wash those dishes, bitch. Better make damn sure they're spotless or your fat wife won't let you push her rolls aside to get your 30 seconds of ecstacy tonight.

i searched through your extensive 3 months worth of noob posts and finally found your pic.

Better slow down, tubby. We don't want you to get a tummy ache from those 5 scoops.

chubby-ice-cream.gif
This was a fun distraction and all, but Dingdongs fanbois aren't my concern, run along now. i have fatter fish to catch in the abortion of a thread.

I would love to see a pic of you. If that’s you in your profile pic your smaller than the last twink I fucked. Pretty ironic for you to ask someone else to post a body pic when you look smaller than most women. Post a front body pic

i missed this gem. The other gem about you ordering from numerous sources too. You've been here 3 fucking months. This isn't ice cream, tubby, you don't need to taste test every different flavor.

As i suspected you're a fucking green ass noob that dove in head first or you're a fed rat bitch.

Post a pic with your badge on your floopy tit, pig.

Now that i've annihilated a shill and a fanboi i'll give Dingdong a break. They don't need my help to make them or this thread look bad and i'll let the real members here that want to gamble with them talk business.

Until next time, kids. Be diligent in separating posts from real members from the phonies, shills, fanbois and undercover pigs.

Sponsors

Latest posts