Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Holy shit captain obvious, you don't say.
We used to vet sources and run shit sources off the site. Then noobs like you showed up and its gone downhill because..

Congrats you part of that.

I honestly couldn’t care less if he scammed anyone. Even if he routinely scams 1 customer, he serves 1000 more and they’re fine. We’ll take our chances. Times change old man, ain’t nobody gaf if a source isn’t 100% perfect.

I honestly couldn’t care less if he scammed anyone. Even if he routinely scams 1 customer, he serves 1000 more and they’re fine. We’ll take our chances. Times change old man, ain’t nobody gaf if a source isn’t 100% perfect.
2b429cc1a0140b86a0b6ff42e189992d.gif

Make sure you get it nice and shiny for Papa Tracy

You are the problem with an attitude like that. All about you right? Fuck everyone else as long as you get what you want. Dont come crying here when your turn comes to get scammed.... peeboy

The dumbest shit I’ve heard. You’ll come crying like a little bitch when it happens to you.

You are a retard
Stop smoking so much meth you paranoid fuck. QSC packages look like the other 10k packages in the same post office. It’s not like it has “ANABOLIC STEROIDS” written in it in big bold red letters. It’s literally a box with unlabeled vials in it that could be any legal peptide or sarm or whatever.

You guys are some paranoid mother fuckers

I’ve been looking back but don’t seem to find an answer to my question. Does anyone here have experience with qsc’s dhb? I know it’s nearly impossible to have pipless dhb. But I’m betting qsc probably makes the most tolerable. Any feedback on their Dhb?
I’m genuinely curious why you would assume that QSC makes “the most tolerable” DHB?? Ohhhh man! The prices are insane so there must be no pip!!! LOL

This thread is a fucking joke…

Sponsors