Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Stop smoking so much meth you paranoid fuck. QSC packages look like the other 10k packages in the same post office. It’s not like it has “ANABOLIC STEROIDS” written in it in big bold red letters. It’s literally a box with unlabeled vials in it that could be any legal peptide or sarm or whatever.

You guys are some paranoid mother fuckers
Take Qindaos dick out your mouth boy.

I’m genuinely curious why you would assume that QSC makes “the most tolerable” DHB?? Ohhhh man! The prices are insane so there must be no pip!!! LOL

This thread is a fucking joke…
No retard.. because all their other oils seem to be smooth as fuck. So I’m betting their Dhb is just as smooth. Nothing to do with prices! Geez the hate is real!

Shame people for speaking out against the fuckery you’ve been up to. That won’t work here you piece of shit
Seems like it’s working. The people shitting on QSC are a minority of people. The rest of this “community” don’t care. People come here for gear not to be your friend.

Hi, I wanted to share my experience with the new EU warehouse

I ordered a kit of test-E yesterday and had a problem with the delivery, the company managing it messed up and reshipped the package to Qingdao

I decided to place an order in the warehouse in China as usual instead and the rep gave me a store credit of $120

Unfortunately I can't get delivered by this method, however if I hadn't had this problem I would have received my package in 1 day, so for those who can it's perfect

Seems like it’s working. The people shitting on QSC are a minority of people. The rest of this “community” don’t care. People come here for gear not to be your friend.
There’s a system of checks and balances. If no one calls out sources on their shit, they’d run all over kids like you. I’m not shitting on him, her or whatever the fuck it is, simply calling out the bullshit. Unlike you, I don’t want to see people ripped off or harming themselves from shooting up the wrong gear because the source was negligent.

Meso isn’t about just sourcing roids, look around the site and you’ll see people giving advice and helping each other.

There have been plenty of other people who didn’t step out of line and got good customer service.
This is literally QSC’s dialogue to a tee…
Can you recommend a better source?
This is the same bullshit that @BWCguy says every time he posts… Oh but he uses the word “flog” so it must be a different person…
Nobody is going to have such a visceral reaction to defending a shit source right off the bat as a brand new member! We keep seeing the exact same thing happen over and over with QSC’s obvious shill accounts… Use your fucking brains people

Do you even live in the states? USPS isn’t going to open his package. It’s illegal for them to do that.

You must have never received a love letter from customs before. Not only will they tell you it's been seized but they will let you know what they found in it and why it's illegal.

There’s a system of checks and balances. If no one calls out sources on their shit, they’d run all over kids like you. I’m not shitting on him, her or whatever the fuck it is, simply calling out the bullshit. Unlike you, I don’t want to see people ripped off or harming themselves from shooting up the wrong gear because the source was negligent.

Meso isn’t about just sourcing roids, look around the site and you’ll see people giving advice and helping each other.
What are you my father?
I can take care of myself, weirdo.
I wonder how many people who say they are so concerned with "scammers" are really just dealers out to bring down a competitor that sells the exact same stuff they do but for 1/10th the price.
I bet if QSC raised their prices to be on par with the other big sources all these lunatics who post here every day would mysteriously disappear.

What are you my father?
I can take care of myself, weirdo.
I wonder how many people who say they are so concerned with "scammers" are really just dealers out to bring down a competitor that sells the exact same stuff they do but for 1/10th the price.
I bet if QSC raised their prices to be on par with the other big sources all these lunatics who post here every day would mysteriously disappear.
You’re dense af, I can tell reasoning won’t work with you whatsoever.

You must have never received a love letter from customs before. Not only will they tell you it's been seized but they will let you know what they found in it and why it's illegal.
It was a domestic package you harlot cum dumpster faggot