Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What are you my father?
I can take care of myself, weirdo.
I wonder how many people who say they are so concerned with "scammers" are really just dealers out to bring down a competitor that sells the exact same stuff they do but for 1/10th the price.
I bet if QSC raised their prices to be on par with the other big sources all these lunatics who post here every day would mysteriously disappear.
You’re a moron… This has nothing to do with prices. This has to do with the fact that QSC has scammed someone out of thousands and then literally bragged about it, has a god complex in which the rep is never wrong, acts like a twat on a regular basis, the list goes on and on!

The people who are “shitting” on QSC are real members who are actually trying to keep meso a safe place. This is how it’s always been here. We hold all sources accountable.

This whole thread is like a completely separate board of weak minded trolls who got dickmetized by cheap prices…

You’re a moron… This has nothing to do with prices. This has to do with the fact that QSC has scammed someone out of thousands and then literally bragged about it, has a god complex in which the rep is never wrong, acts like a twat on a regular basis, the list goes on and on!
Turns out the only people who have been scamming me are all the big websites and brand names that sell the exact same product as Q but for 10 times the price.
And I dont really care if the salesman has an attitude, I'm not a woman.

Stop smoking so much meth you paranoid fuck. QSC packages look like the other 10k packages in the same post office. It’s not like it has “ANABOLIC STEROIDS” written in it in big bold red letters. It’s literally a box with unlabeled vials in it that could be any legal peptide or sarm or whatever.

You guys are some paranoid mother fuckers
QSC stealth has been pretty good in my experience.

I second this ^^
If it hits my door and tests clean I’m satisfied , till my trust is breached personally everyone gets the benefit of the doubt

The only negative I e seen in this entire thread is the deuce situation and tbh I see merit and error on both sides.

So long story short , I’m a dude, I don’t give a fuck about the drama and I have yet to see a bad purity test from Q so that’s where it stands in my eyes

Alright look, I have a legit question about how someone would know if the customer actually sends the exact product to Jano they were supposed to AND from that specific source? Not trying to start shit, but couldn't this be likely, not just here, but on any sources thread? Cause I know there are a lot of people here who buy from multiple sources.

Alright look, I have a legit question about how someone would know if the customer actually sends the exact product to Jano they were supposed to AND from that specific source? Not trying to start shit, but couldn't this be likely, not just here, but on any sources thread? Cause I know there are a lot of people here who buy from multiple sources.
Testing isn’t cheap… and in this specific instance with this source, they admitted to sending the wrong product.

You must have never received a love letter from customs before. Not only will they tell you it's been seized but they will let you know what they found in it and why it's illegal.

Customs is different then domestic, the government cannot open domestic mail without a warrant. If its coming in from overseas that gives the government probable cause to search any package coming into the country if they wanted to do so.

It's a big distinction that has pretty drastic legal implications in terms of search and seizure. I believe the OP is speaking of a domestic package.

Testing isn’t cheap… and in this specific instance with this source, they admitted to sending the wrong product.
I was speaking in general. I wasn't pointing anybody or anyone in specific out. And I know it isn't cheap. I just had 4 products tested haha.