Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi, I wanted to share my experience with the new EU warehouse

I ordered a kit of test-E yesterday and had a problem with the delivery, the company managing it messed up and reshipped the package to Qingdao

I decided to place an order in the warehouse in China as usual instead and the rep gave me a store credit of $120

Unfortunately I can't get delivered by this method, however if I hadn't had this problem I would have received my package in 1 day, so for those who can it's perfect
So, i just wanted to give a small update on my problem

a QSC agent called me this morning to ask if he could help me solve my problem, we finally found a way via another delivery method

The person who called me was extremely friendly and even offered to come and deliver the package to me (I live near the warehouse

So pretty good experience

a QSC agent called me this morning to ask if he could help me solve my problem, we finally found a way via another delivery method

The person who called me was extremely friendly and even offered to come and deliver the package to me (I live near the warehouse

They called you, eh? And were going to deliver the package directly to you? How much meth have you smoked today, bud? What’s your main handle Mr. Two posts?

This has to be a fucking joke

what's so hard to believe? I live litteraly just beside the warehouse and since the problem comes from them they offered me this solution (even if I refused and preferred a classic delivery)
You’re putting yourself out there on a silver platter for LE, that’s why it’s hard to believe

You’re putting yourself out there on a silver platter for LE, that’s why it’s hard to believe
I didn't say where I lived, at worst the LE know I'm in the same country as the warehouse, which isn't a big mystery for them i think

Well i just wanted to give a little feedback and say that they endled my problem pretty well, not here to create some drama

what's so hard to believe? I live litteraly just beside the warehouse and since the problem comes from them they offered me this solution (even if I refused and preferred a classic delivery)
You think a source would go above and beyond for your pussy ass order of one kit of test e to personally deliver it to you!? Are you right new, or just new? I’m glad you made an account to contribute this bullshit to the thread. Keep being the low hanging fruit.

You think a source would go above and beyond for your pussy ass order of one kit of test e to personally deliver it to you!? Are you right new, or just new? I’m glad you made an account to contribute this bullshit to the thread. Keep being the low hanging fruit.
So what, it was a ghost who called me or i'm just insane and i have imagined the all sing during a schizophrenic episode? Or maybe i'm just a shill?
I don't know exactly who called me, i just wanted to give an update on the matter

Qingdao do you have shipping warehouse in Canada? If not, what is the success rate from China to Canada? And the average TA? Canadian customs can be tough, much like Australia. What is the best email to reach you at? Also, are you Alisa from Alibaba? I ordered peptides from someone named Alisa before and the TA was ~6 weeks to Canada.

I know they Chinese always made "Okayish" Quality Products for a really cheap price but...

Handsdown.. Has anyone actually tried this? 110€ for 100ml of Test seems dirt cheap, so im just curious
605 pages and you know what? You’re right! How did we forget to try it?

jk, in my experience their test is g2g

I know they Chinese always made "Okayish" Quality Products for a really cheap price but...

Handsdown.. Has anyone actually tried this? 110€ for 100ml of Test seems dirt cheap, so im just curious
In the previous page, you can have an idea how Okayish is our quality , you have 4 blind third party lab tests freshly published ^^

Be extremely cautious. They’re selective scammers and treat their clients that speak out about a negative experience like dog shit. Cheap sure, but you may never get what you’re paying for.

In case you forgot, this is law. Shaming those for speaking out on their experiences shows your piss poor character.

Thread 'Steroid Underground RULES'
Steroid Underground RULES

Here I’ll even have it typed out for you, considering the fact you may not have read them.

The "Steroid Underground" subforum is intended for members to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers.