Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If it hits my door and tests clean I’m satisfied , till my trust is breached personally everyone gets the benefit of the doubt

The only negative I e seen in this entire thread is the deuce situation and tbh I see merit and error on both sides.

So long story short , I’m a dude, I don’t give a fuck about the drama and I have yet to see a bad purity test from Q so that’s where it stands in my eyes
Merit and error on both sides of the dues situation...damn idiot. You're yet another brand new account trying to minimize that situation, just like @peedamn. How you can't see how he was wronged is beyond me.

The majority of the morons defending this POS rep are accounts less than 4 months old. Coincidence? Nah.

Alright look, I have a legit question about how someone would know if the customer actually sends the exact product to Jano they were supposed to AND from that specific source? Not trying to start shit, but couldn't this be likely, not just here, but on any sources thread? Cause I know there are a lot of people here who buy from multiple sources.
Yes, it would be easy to do intentionally or accidentally. It's like reviews or anything else. You take it as a piece to the puzzle unless you know the member personally.

You’re a moron… This has nothing to do with prices. This has to do with the fact that QSC has scammed someone out of thousands and then literally bragged about it, has a god complex in which the rep is never wrong, acts like a twat on a regular basis, the list goes on and on!

The people who are “shitting” on QSC are real members who are actually trying to keep meso a safe place. This is how it’s always been here. We hold all sources accountable.

This whole thread is like a completely separate board of weak minded trolls who got dickmetized by cheap prices…
You're daft AF!
The level of confirmation bias makes you look like a shill account to be fair. Maybe there are other reasons I like stirring the pot that doesn't fit your agenda.
For the most part, im a troll who loves annoying whiney overly sensitive flogs like yourself. Bro, grow a pair. The shit I say shouldn't get you all emotional lol.
The other part is I got my fucking product at a fraction of the price! I don't want you to ruin that for me.
The dispute between two sources is nothing to me as he broke the rules. Some fair comments about this source for me are the caps not being that good and with the source dispute being over the wrong product. Having the wrong product sent could potentially cause some issues depending on what you are getting. However, that will happen at some point with every source and I have only found one example of this thus far, so I'm willing to write that off as a rare mistake.
So yeah, the army of flogs can protest as much as they want. Facts don't care about your precious fweelings
This is literally QSC’s dialogue to a tee…

This is the same bullshit that @BWCguy says every time he posts… Oh but he uses the word “flog” so it must be a different person…
Nobody is going to have such a visceral reaction to defending a shit source right off the bat as a brand new member! We keep seeing the exact same thing happen over and over with QSC’s obvious shill accounts… Use your fucking brains people

Merit and error on both sides of the dues situation...damn idiot. You're yet another brand new account trying to minimize that situation, just like @peedamn. How you can't see how he was wronged is beyond me.

The majority of the morons defending this POS rep are accounts less than 4 months old. Coincidence? Nah.
Nope, not defending anyone
On either side as I personally don’t care
Simple observation though

If you take time to read the original correspondence between him and deuce you would see that they addressed the situation right away accepting the mistake, offered the Clomid free of charge and the replacement would be sent at no charge when stock was available.

Sorry everyone thinks ordering drugs online deserves Amazon treatment but that’s not the case.
I’ve been on the seller side for long enough in a different but similar biz to be able to say the customer is not always right.

There terms are clear, and ordering is a risk with any vendor. I totally understand those that would never order again due to this BUT
This instance goes both ways and after reviewing all the details I find more positive for Q than this isolated negative experience and I will most definitely be ordering from them personally as all this hate is parroted bias

As stated in a dude and ain’t getting caught up in this Karen nonsence lol

Day 9 no update on domestic order. Tracking still says they're waiting on package
I already replied to you about this order, all trackings show " waiting on package " after been shipped, the order has been shipped, we do think it's lost, It takes time to investigate the package from USPS, and they didn't reply to us yet, a solution will be provided once confirmed lost

You’re a moron… This has nothing to do with prices. This has to do with the fact that QSC has scammed someone out of thousands and then literally bragged about it, has a god complex in which the rep is never wrong, acts like a twat on a regular basis, the list goes on and on!

The people who are “shitting” on QSC are real members who are actually trying to keep meso a safe place. This is how it’s always been here. We hold all sources accountable.

This whole thread is like a completely separate board of weak minded trolls who got dickmetized by cheap prices…
The board police trying to warn others of criminals lmao

I already replied to you about this order, all trackings show " waiting on package " after been shipped, the order has been shipped, we do think it's lost, It takes time to investigate the package from USPS, and they didn't reply to us yet, a solution will be provided once confirmed lost
And if you don't get a reply from them? Then what? What if it's confirmed lost and then the items I ordered are out of stock? I gotta wait even longer for a domestic order? It then turns to an international order? Or is it credited for my next order in which I have to pay more money for?

And if you don't get a reply from them? Then what? What if it's confirmed lost and then the items I ordered are out of stock? I gotta wait even longer for a domestic order? It then turns to an international order? Or is it credited for my next order in which I have to pay more money for?