Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

yea. I just did(10 seconds before you posted). I am just talking about dose escalation. Me and 2 other people didnt feel any appetite suppression on 0.5mg alone.

within a day
Yeah because my girl is a week in and she’s still hungry at the 0.25mg a week so we might up he dose on her next injection like the protocol you have l. Thanks for answering my question

I don't want to sound pecimistic, but aren't you afraid of having so many warehouses in so many countries for the type of product you sell?
what will happen if one day one of your warehouses gets busted? Sales from China will continue or you will stop your operations?
I'm a little paranoid because it would be a shame to literally have the cheapest source on the market disappear overnight
A domestic source have higher chances to get busted than our domestic warehouses. Warehouses aren't labs, agents do not know what's in the parcels, it's just partnerships in forwarding service, and everything is coded, using chinese logistic systems.
The warehouses used are usually warehouses of compagnies with legal activity, that they are never inspected.
We also have our freight forwarders who are able to clear customs for many items, for example HGH and all peptides (the freeze dried powders) we can always clear them, no matter the quantity sent. So if you order to USA for example 1000 kits of HGH we can clear customs for it easily ^^

No money in, no money out, no luxuary cars or nothing that can make it suspicious, all your info, transactions is with China only, nothing domestic

Last edited:
I am going to drop this here for people to use as a guide. I get alot of message on dosing of QSC Semaglutide.

I do not have experience with ozempic but I have experience with US Generic Semaglutide from a compounding pharmacy.

I am currently on 1.5mg of QSC. I started this on a recomp cycle to combat the hunger from NPP which was ridiculous. my hunger is still high. consuming 3k+ calories a day on semaglutide.

I am still eating a shitload but 3 other people who I started QSC semaglutide on(3 women) are all losing weight. 2 of them are down 10lbs within 2 months and appetite is completely suppressed. My wifes dose is 1mg a week.

Typical Ozempic dosing
0.25mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks
1mg ongoing.

WEGOVY dosing
0.25mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks
1mg x 4 weeks.
continue to as high as 2.4mg.

QSC dosing(I am doing this)
I treat each 5mg vial as 2.5mg. To me each vial feels like half the strength.
so assuming each vial is 2.5mg of what I have taken.

I say start at a higher dose than normal ozempic.
0.375mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks
1mg x 4 weeks or ongoing
1.5mg x 4 weeks or ongoing(up to you)

Again, I am not bashing the source. It has been established this doesn't hit as hard as Ozempic. The price point is phenomenal and I just get a lot of messages on dosing
Wait, does it come as raws or vials?

How many weeks does it take to feel the suppression of appetite with Semaglutide?
Same day actually. That's how it is with Liraglutide and Dulaglutide. When starting there is a fine line between taking too much and taking the right dose. Its better to start with too little and then just re-do it 3-4 days later. So if you dont feel anything after a few days just do another shot. Again this is my experience with other GLP-1s but I think it does apply to semaglutide and tirzepatide as well.

Thanks for this ! Gonna buy again. How long will unconstituted vials stay fresh if in fridge? Do you sell bac water? Getting low on that. Thanks. Lost 31 pounds for far. 26 on ozempic and 5 more on qsc which didn't come easy because not much fat left. Took 6 weeks on qsc to loose the last 5 pounds. Feeling good at 195lbs. 185lbs is my target. 10 more to go.
Probably going to be ordering my 3rd batch of 5mg vials. I got the dosing pretty well and have used it on other people. They can tolerate it pretty well. It hasnt fully suppressed my appetite because of the NPP which is annoying as fuck. I am glad I have it in my "arsenal" to control the hunger. I am not ready to run tren just yet, but I do not wanna turn into a fat ass.

I am also combining it with HGH to work synergistically. Semaglutide helps control the elevated BG From HGH.

I havent gotten into the HGH from QSC but I have 18 hgh kits waiting for me.

you have it in bulk raws though right? for those who want to do it orally?
It's available in bulk, but you cannot take peptides orally. They are amino acids that get broken down in your digestion. This is same reason diabetics cannot take insulin orally. It must be injected.

I’m ignorant when it comes to peptides. So bare with me.

When ordering, it comes as a powder ish form correct? Freeze dried or something? And I need to add a certain measurement of bacteriostatic water down the side of the vial swirling lightly? So how much liquid is now in the vial? And how much do I draw up and inject? Let’s say I ordered 5mg Semaglutide. What dose am I going to use in ml? (Keeping in mind I’ll be coming off Rybelsus already so my body will have had Semaglutide for 30 days similar to having taken 0.25mg or maybe 0.5mg (?) of Ozempic) and I will only do this once a week correct?

It's available in bulk, but you cannot take peptides orally. They are amino acids that get broken down in your digestion. This is same reason diabetics cannot take insulin orally. It must be injected.
I guess that have things they add to Rybelus(semaglutide) to allow the peptide to be taken orally.

I’m ignorant when it comes to peptides. So bare with me.

When ordering, it comes as a powder ish form correct? Freeze dried or something? And I need to add a certain measurement of bacteriostatic water down the side of the vial swirling lightly? So how much liquid is now in the vial? And how much do I draw up and inject? Let’s say I ordered 5mg Semaglutide. What dose am I going to use in ml? (Keeping in mind I’ll be coming off Rybelsus already so my body will have had Semaglutide for 30 days similar to having taken 0.25mg or maybe 0.5mg (?) of Ozempic) and I will only do this once a week correct?
I'm happy to help. You want this: Peptide Calculator (Beta) ⋆ Peptide Reconstitution Calculator (Beta)

So if you have 5ml semaglutide, you can add 2ml of bacteriostatic water and then draw 0.1ml (or 10 units on an insulin syringe) and that will be .25mg.

If you add 1ml if bacteriostatic water, then .1ml would be 0.5mg.

Yes, semaglutide has a very long half life so you want to inject weekly. That said, some people who complain of nausea after the injection say the symptoms are less severe if they divide the dose in 2, with injections 3.5 days apart.

I guess that have things they add to Rybelus(semaglutide) to allow the peptide to be taken orally.
There is no difference. It's the exact same peptide. Same with Wegovy, it's also semaglutide. But because it's taken orally, it's MUCH higher dosages and the bioavailability is very unstable. It's a waste of money in my opinion to take orally.

I'm happy to help. You want this: Peptide Calculator (Beta) ⋆ Peptide Reconstitution Calculator (Beta)

So if you have 5ml semaglutide, you can add 2ml of bacteriostatic water and then draw 0.1ml (or 10 units on an insulin syringe) and that will be .25mg.

If you add 1ml if bacteriostatic water, then .1ml would be 0.5mg.

Yes, semaglutide has a very long half life so you want to inject weekly. That said, some people who complain of nausea after the injection say the symptoms are less severe if they divide the dose in 2, with injections 3.5 days apart.
Oh wow that calculator is perfect! Thank you kindly!

There is no difference. It's the exact same peptide. Same with Wegovy, it's also semaglutide. But because it's taken orally, it's MUCH higher dosages and the bioavailability is very unstable. It's a waste of money in my opinion to take orally.
Yea I know. It was just because you said peptides couldn't be taken orally is why I brought this up.

Yea I know. It was just because you said peptides couldn't be taken orally is why I brought this up.
Thank you. My statement was absolute and not entire accurate. There is some anecdotal evidence that bpc-157 taken orally can help gut issues (but probably not systemic healing in the body).

If we understand that peptides are amino acids, and not drugs we understand that the bioavailability taken orally is incredibly low. Injections are FAR superior.