Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got a bunch of it (powder). Taking it an hour before preworkouts. I thought I'd taken var before a few times but I never got the intense focus and boost that I am getting now. So I'm guessing that either QSC var is stronger than what I took before or the stuff I had before was fake. This is purely by "feels" though. Anyway, great preworkout and not going to be as fun training without it tbh lol.
Side-note: anyone have any success putting var powder in a suspension to make its use more convenient? Like shaking the bottle and squirting it in my mouth?
I should have got the tabs in hindsight, but still awesome
Buy nurofen kids syrup and put in there
100 ml syrup and 5 gr of powder gives you 50mg/ml

Buy nurofen kids syrup and put in there
100 ml syrup and 5 gr of powder gives you 50mg/ml
Does it mix well? I'm just worried about it clumping together. Or would I add small amounts at a time? I heard the idea though.
I heard that Nurofen is not good to take around workout times. Like it minimises the inflammation after a workout which has some effect on muscle growth. I can't remember the science behind it, sorry.

Does it mix well? I'm just worried about it clumping together. Or would I add small amounts at a time? I heard the idea though.
I heard that Nurofen is not good to take around workout times. Like it minimises the inflammation after a workout which has some effect on muscle growth. I can't remember the science behind it, sorry.
Add small amounts and shake. Shake before use as well.
Try with a small amount like 2gr to see if you like it how it goes and not waste powder. 2 gr will be like 5$ so no big loss
I use with drol,dbol,sdrol. It's ok for me.
You can add a little water or alcohol in syrup to thin it out. I don't
Ibuprofen it will alter the inflammation but at 200mg and with the anabolics in system I don't believe will have any effects on muscle building. You can use cough syrup and put the powder in there if you don't like the ibuprofen idea
There is an option with alcohol that will dissolve the powder but the taste and how it feels the pure alcohol in mouth is bleh. Other is mct oil,glycerin or in US you have humanco.

I use nurofen if I don't want to do the math for capping and if I use that oral in short period. Just shake well and in 10 minutes you will have your oral suspended

Last edited:
Add small amounts and shake. Shake before use as well.
Try with a small amount like 2gr to see if you like it how it goes and not waste powder. 2 gr will be like 5$ so no big loss
I use with drol,dbol,sdrol. It's ok for me.
Ibuprofen it will alter the inflammation but at 200mg and with the anabolics in system I don't believe will have any effects on muscle building. You can use cough syrup and put the powder in there if you don't like the ibuprofen idea
There is an option with alcohol that will dissolve the powder but the taste and how it feels the pure alcohol in mouth is bleh. Other is mct oil,glycerin or in US you have humanco.

I use nurofen if I don't want to do the math for capping and if I use that oral in short period. Just shake well and in 10 minutes you will have your oral suspended
Really appreciate this!

Really appreciate this!
Here JetLab is putting his imput on this topic. He is now having a UGL so he knows about brewing related stuff

Yeah, you did. I was pretty interested after reading it. Like, the whole short cycles with high dosages and the different growth pathways sounds really cool. I've only used heaps of standard steroids before and some HGH and mk677 (and some other sarms). Never tried yk, igf lr3, hgh and insulin in combination, but I really want too. Just need to bite the bullet and learn about proper insulin usage and BG etc.

Example
Mgf 2mg daily for 20 days in muscles u trained and after that :
Hgh 20iu 5x week for 20 days
Igf1lr3 500mcg up to 1mg 20 days together with hgh. If you can include lantus and humalog insulin. If not no problem.
After stopping igf you keep HGH at 5iu daily(every day) unless u still use humalog,than you can go up to 15iu. At this point we made bunch of new muscle cells(hyperplasia) which are so small..
Than take mk677 25 mg twice a day for hunger for 20 days together with highest you can go with yk11...like up to 500mg..best would be injection of 250mg in morning and 250mg orally 1hr before workout if you workout evenings. AND FUCKING EAT. Eat as much as you can protein and carbs..and do cheat meals no problem.

By this protocol you will mutate so fast that your mom will recognize you by your shoes only!

Mk677 would be important as we need extreme amount of food. Hope i helped

Edit : forgot to meantion aas. Go heavy with test base and tren base!

Example
Igf1lr3 500mcg up to 1mg 20 days together with hgh. If you can include lantus and humalog insulin. If not no problem.
After stopping igf you keep HGH at 5iu daily(every day) unless u still use humalog,than you can go up to 15iu. At this point we made bunch of new muscle cells(hyperplasia) which are so small..
Than take mk677 25 mg twice a day for hunger for 20 days together with highest you can go with yk11...like up to 500mg..best would be injection of 250mg in morning and 250mg orally 1hr before workout if you workout evenings. AND FUCKING EAT. Eat as much as you can protein and carbs..and do cheat meals no problem.

By this protocol you will mutate so fast that your mom will recognize you by your shoes only!

20IU of HGH a day?

Some of you guys have wild cycles. Making deals with crossroad demons.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

But I think QSCs attitude has changed since he first came here. Call me crazy, but as someone who's followed the thread since the first post, I see it. He's more customer service oriented and less combative than he was at first haha. Some guys just have that thing where they want to fight the world when they think someone is against them. His attitude has changed.

The Deus thing is going to be a sticking point because both sides think they are right. Whatever. I don't know. I don't have an opinion. Every source on here has their complaints. My 2 cents...
QSC could serve 100k happy customers and people would still say “this guy scammed someone years ago”

QSC could serve 100k happy customers and people would still say “this guy scammed someone years ago”
Risk < Reward imo.

Sorry for dick ride. My experience has been overwhelmingly good bc these raws are . Keep orders on the low end and only spend what you can afford to lose in case of a future (and I say this with extreme caution) scamming.

The Deus incident dictates what QSC can a will be capable of. I have had the wrong item sent and it was made whole, dunno if it’s bc I kept it off record and we worked it out privately (which also took some time) (months).

Point is since I’ve been a customer for nearly a year

Risk < Reward in all my orders.

I believe patience is the key when dealing with QSC. He’s a little sensitive and naïve at times. But he runs the show and we all have to respect that or we can shop elsewhere which I’d rather not do.

10x10 injectables are 10 10ml vials right? The reship to US option is you all taking the customs risk right? Is the price quoted in shipping what it costs to get to me?

Example

This is awesome! Won't let me screen shot for some reason dammit. Well, after my next order arrives and I get stuck into that, I'll give this ago. Won't be for a while though. Thanks for the protocol!!!

Example

thats a beautiful protocol to fuck up ones health as fast as possible