Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you. Tried going lower if so how was the results? Maybe with a less ‘experimental’ dosage haha
I am not fan of lower dose of yk11 simply because you have to take it for way longer time and than side effect cathes you..your joints will become weak and you might get injured. The goal with high dose is to completely crush myostatin

I am not fan of lower dose of yk11 simply because you have to take it for way longer time and than side effect cathes you..your joints will become weak and you might get injured. The goal with high dose is to completely crush myostatin
Did you run the oral or the injectable version though?

Have you seen the lab test?

View attachment 169720

I started first with a ozempic pen. Dosed it like so....
Typical Ozempic dosing
0.25mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks

Next I tried the QSC 2mg vials and I just treated them as 1mg since there wasn't any testing yet. So I've been taking a full 2 mg vial for the last 6 weeks. It being a little stronger than I thought may explain the diarrhea I got when I first jumped up to the QSC 2 mg Vials. The weird thing is it only lasts for a couple days and then my stomach returns to normal. It doesn't happen with every vial but it has happened with at least three or four of them. This is also a normal side effect from ozympic if you read the literature. The stuff also makes me burp and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth LOL. All I know is it's working for me and taking a full 2 mg vial seems to be my max. I don't see any reason to go any higher but maybe things could change in the future. Now this doesn't totally Crush my appetite like most people. The Ozempic pen and the QSC doesn't really Crush my appetite. I can still eat my macros just fine. Perhaps I'm snacking less but I think mainly my weight loss is coming from what it does to my insulin sensitivity. Since I started this semiglutide journey there have been a couple times I couldn't finish my meal but it has happened less than five times out of every meal I've eaten. I really like this stuff I have lost 31 lb so far and I've been eating well and I have cheated a lot sadly. I have not lost any strength or any muscle size ...I don't have any dexa scans though. My lifts are still just fine. I did this mostly on trt but recently started a test blast so I'm curious to see how the semiglutide will work with a large dose of testosterone. I kind of cheated a little and took some anavar 8 weeks with winny added the last 4 weeks on trt. That with the weight loss I have become pretty vascular. My girlfriend's kind of jealous because she hasn't lost any weight so I think she's going to place an order soon. Please don't raise the price on this stuff because I'm not rich and I can't really afford the ozympic anymore. Haha

I’m ignorant when it comes to peptides. So bare with me.

When ordering, it comes as a powder ish form correct? Freeze dried or something? And I need to add a certain measurement of bacteriostatic water down the side of the vial swirling lightly? So how much liquid is now in the vial? And how much do I draw up and inject? Let’s say I ordered 5mg Semaglutide. What dose am I going to use in ml? (Keeping in mind I’ll be coming off Rybelsus already so my body will have had Semaglutide for 30 days similar to having taken 0.25mg or maybe 0.5mg (?) of Ozempic) and I will only do this once a week correct?
Well I have only used the 2 mg vials and I put 0.5ml of bac water in each vial. Since I was ramped up to take 1mg of ozempic next I just injected the whole vial with 0.5ml bac water. I guess if you wanted to start a lower dose you could put in 1ml of Bac water and start at .25ml
I'm still treating the 2mg vials as if they are 1mg so keep in mind they may be stronger than my guess.

Anyone have experience with their Var?
I got a bunch of it (powder). Taking it an hour before preworkouts. I thought I'd taken var before a few times but I never got the intense focus and boost that I am getting now. So I'm guessing that either QSC var is stronger than what I took before or the stuff I had before was fake. This is purely by "feels" though. Anyway, great preworkout and not going to be as fun training without it tbh lol.
Side-note: anyone have any success putting var powder in a suspension to make its use more convenient? Like shaking the bottle and squirting it in my mouth?
I should have got the tabs in hindsight, but still awesome

Do you have any logs, bro?
I love hearing about your approach to supplementation.

I so have somewhere..i think i wrote some experience actually here in thread. i will order 5 grams next week and will make log of it after i do high dose of igf1lr3. I will go 250mg day of yk11
Yeah, you did. I was pretty interested after reading it. Like, the whole short cycles with high dosages and the different growth pathways sounds really cool. I've only used heaps of standard steroids before and some HGH and mk677 (and some other sarms). Never tried yk, igf lr3, hgh and insulin in combination, but I really want too. Just need to bite the bullet and learn about proper insulin usage and BG etc.