Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

$5 was for domestic orders, raised to $10 for USPS Priority shipping. If you want $5 shipping domestic it's available too.

$10 was before for slow China Post line, now we use AG***CN line which is fast $39, but if you want the slow one you can pay $10.

Just suggesting you better quality service and fast secure shipping.
Whats considered fast? Whats considered slow?

$5 was for domestic orders, raised to $10 for USPS Priority shipping. If you want $5 shipping domestic it's available too.

$10 was before for slow China Post line, now we use AG***CN line which is fast $39, but if you want the slow one you can pay $10.

Just suggesting you better quality service and fast secure shipping.

What’s the minimum for an international order?

I know it's not perfect, just being transparent with you as I've always been, and it will be improved in future batches, but stills one of the best deals you can have compared to ozempic, some feelz reports were right when they felt it's a bit underdosed, but the % weren't right, thinking about buddies @Deezznutzz and @Cridi887
I expect some haters will come to bash us over this, well I prefer that rather than hiding a lab test.

Cheers !

View attachment 169689
nice one.
I didnt think they are all overdosed but that the dosing between vials variated quite a lot. At least from my "feelz"
thanks for sending it in.
Did you also send tirazepide in? :)

whats the difference between the EU fast line and postnl, which one is safer and how are the custom clearances? Custom fees?
There is no EU fast line, if you mean special line it's DHL.
ETA EU special line and Post NL is almost same ~4 weeks average.
Same safety, both go through customs, high pass rate.
DHL line often avoids custom fees.
Now it's very rare when customers pay VAT fee.
When it's paid, it's just a small ~3-4€

I am going to drop this here for people to use as a guide. I get alot of message on dosing of QSC Semaglutide.

I do not have experience with ozempic but I have experience with US Generic Semaglutide from a compounding pharmacy.

I am currently on 1.5mg of QSC. I started this on a recomp cycle to combat the hunger from NPP which was ridiculous. my hunger is still high. consuming 3k+ calories a day on semaglutide.

I am still eating a shitload but 3 other people who I started QSC semaglutide on(3 women) are all losing weight. 2 of them are down 10lbs within 2 months and appetite is completely suppressed. My wifes dose is 1mg a week.

Typical Ozempic dosing
0.25mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks
1mg ongoing.

WEGOVY dosing
0.25mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks
1mg x 4 weeks.
continue to as high as 2.4mg.

QSC dosing(I am doing this)
I treat each 5mg vial as 2.5mg. To me each vial feels like half the strength.
so assuming each vial is 2.5mg of what I have taken.

I say start at a higher dose than normal ozempic.
0.375mg x 4 weeks
0.5mg x 4 weeks
1mg x 4 weeks or ongoing
1.5mg x 4 weeks or ongoing(up to you)

Again, I am not bashing the source. It has been established this doesn't hit as hard as Ozempic. The price point is phenomenal and I just get a lot of messages on dosing

I don't want to sound pecimistic, but aren't you afraid of having so many warehouses in so many countries for the type of product you sell?
what will happen if one day one of your warehouses gets busted? Sales from China will continue or you will stop your operations?
I'm a little paranoid because it would be a shame to literally have the cheapest source on the market disappear overnight

There is no EU fast line, if you mean special line it's DHL.
ETA EU special line and Post NL is almost same ~4 weeks average.
Same safety, both go through customs, high pass rate.
DHL line often avoids custom fees.
Now it's very rare when customers pay VAT fee.
When it's paid, it's just a small ~3-4€
Is there an australia special line or fast line