Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

anyone use QSC's RU58841? Results/reviews? Also, isn't RU58841 supposed to break down in heat so would it be better to order in colder months?
Been on the RU58441 for about a month now, so still too early to notice any results BUT i did notice alot less shedding in the first 3 weeks. Right now i'm shedding alot more hair again but i guess this means its working. Every new hairloss treatment should do this after some time. I'd say its good to go.

second US domestic pack landed. Everything is accounted for and looks good. I wish they would splurge a few pennys on some better caps but I guess beggars can’t be choosers. Just be careful popping the tops. They have a tendency to peel. Waiting on a china pack to arrive now
I’ve gone through like 45 vials from QSC. You just have to peel the tops back with the arrow on the cap and peel it slowly, then cut it off with kitchen scissors. EZ PZ

Now this is making me wonder if propylene glycol has something to do with the delivery of semaglutide and is the reason why we don't feel it the same way but I need a chemist to figure it out

Propylene glycol is simply a cosolvent (e.g., benzyl benzoate, ethyl oleate, and guaiacol); it doesn't have much effect on the PK of the drug.

GLP-RAs have a very short half-life in the body (approx 2 minutes), so pharma chemists either modify the structures with covalently-bound moieties (e.g., fatty acids, human serum albumin, or a portion of an antibody called the "fragment crystallizable" region), change the amino acid sequence of the protein, or alter the delivery matrix with a micelle-forming polymer like PLGA.

The modification that is used for semaglutide to produce Ozempic is the attachment of a fatty acid to the protein, increasing its half-life significantly. This is why it is dosed once per week.

If QSC's semaglutide does not have this modification and is just the unmodified protein, then the half-life is incredibly short, which would help explain the lowered efficacy.

Qsc, do you have infinite gears for yourself? When we see the pics that you post with some times litteraly 1000+ vials i think we can legitimatly believe that you can grab somes for your personnal use
What do you run usualy ?
Lol i would become probably crazy with so many gears for litteraly free

If QSC's semaglutide does not have this modification and is just the unmodified protein, then the half-life is incredibly short, which would help explain the lowered efficacy.
Semaglutide, in my understanding, is the compound with the modified amino acid chain and therefore, if the test report from @janoshik identifies it as semaglutide, it should definitely be a GLP-1 agonist with a half life of around 7 days.
check link below for amino acid chains of semaglutide and liraglutide

" Semaglutide has a 94% structural homology to native GLP-1, a molecular weight of 4113,58 g/mol and is good soluble in an aqueous solution. Semaglutide is suitable for once-weekly administration in humans."

Page 22/152 : http://chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/rybelsus-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf (Assessment report - Rybelsus - European Medicines Agency)

I think most of guys who bought it here have reported no problems in mixing it with bacteriostatic water, even with 1 ml, it was enough.

And tbh I don't know what to recommend for mixing better than bac water.
I know English is not your first language so I’ll be kind here. An aqueous solution doesn’t mean “just put it in water”. It means that a solution with a base of water and other chemicals will yield a useable product.
Yes, that’s my point. Ozempic has several other chemicals added to make it soluble. Most chemical sellers list it as insoluble in water alone. DMSO or acetic acid are both recommended as additions to the water base in order to make it usable.

I know English is not your first language so I’ll be kind here. An aqueous solution doesn’t mean “just put it in water”. It means that a solution with a base of water and other chemicals will yield a useable product.

Yes, that’s my point. Ozempic has several other chemicals added to make it soluble. Most chemical sellers list it as insoluble in water alone. DMSO or acetic acid are both recommended as additions to the water base in order to make it usable.
the other ingredients are preservatives.
most likely used to have the stability to use the pen for ~30days without degration where BAC alone probably fails

Semaglutide, in my understanding, is the compound with the modified amino acid chain and therefore, if the test report from @janoshik identifies it as semaglutide, it should definitely be a GLP-1 agonist with a half life of around 7 days.
check link below for amino acid chains of semaglutide and liraglutide
Yep, you're right! The fatty acid attachment is used in addition to the alteration of the AA sequence.

Thanks for the correction!

Edit:

Excerpt from the paper @Cridi887 posted:

"Sequence modification to enhance DPP-4 resistance combined with covalent attachment of a fatty acid leads to slower absorption and mediates albumin binding in plasma, a strategy employed in the development of the once-daily and once-weekly agents, Victoza® and Ozempic®, respectively."

Last edited:
Qsc, do you have infinite gears for yourself? When we see the pics that you post with some times litteraly 1000+ vials i think we can legitimatly believe that you can grab somes for your personnal use
What do you run usualy ?
I pay for what I need. Working in BMW doesn't mean you have infinite cars for yourself ^^

Propylene glycol is simply a cosolvent (e.g., benzyl benzoate, ethyl oleate, and guaiacol); it doesn't have much effect on the PK of the drug.

GLP-RAs have a very short half-life in the body (approx 2 minutes), so pharma chemists either modify the structures with covalently-bound moieties (e.g., fatty acids, human serum albumin, or a portion of an antibody called the "fragment crystallizable" region), change the amino acid sequence of the protein, or alter the delivery matrix with a micelle-forming polymer like PLGA.

The modification that is used for semaglutide to produce Ozempic is the attachment of a fatty acid to the protein, increasing its half-life significantly. This is why it is dosed once per week.

Awesome. I'll retype up dosing instructions for this product

I looked on the original post and didnt find my answer, but is there an extra charge for US domestic? And are all products available US domestic? And how do i contact you yo make an order?

Ill be ordering next week some and will make a log here. However i dont think so i will use insulin this time, however i might change plan and include insulin.

Anyway i will get 40mg of mgf,10mg igf1lr3,5 grams of yk11 and some GH. I will be on trt by doing it. At moment i start yk11 i will start with 250mg. Plan was 500mg but this will wait another time.

Just throwing this out there. In a perfect world, how much muscle are you trying to put on ?

What do you run usualy ?
Alot of sources don’t even use , some do
But there a majority it’s strictly business but Tracy ya, do u train ? What’s your split like we like to know? ;)