Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Seems like my package is being trucked across the US in 5 hour increments (CA to northern east coast), and I have HCG, HMG, and HGH in that shipment. I know these peptides are generally pretty stable when in their lyophilized state but going through all these southern states in the summer during a heat wave is making me wonder how much effective compound I'm going to get out of my order by the time it gets here if it's being exposed to potentially over 35 degrees Celsius for a week or more...

If anyone has tips to add, I am more than happy to add it to a repost of this in the future.

This is my dosing protocol.
Each "5mg" vial is actually 4mg(Now relabeled from QSC). There is also something about the semaglutide which may have decrease effectiveness because of the reconstitution/delivery system. We do not know.

I place 1ml each into 2 x 4mg vials. I will reconstitute them and combine them into 1 vial. so we have 8mg of generic semaglutide in 2ml of BAC

I say start at a higher dose than normal ozempic, there is something about the delivery of this that makes it weaker than the other ozempic but it appears to be the same overall effect. Me and 3 women have been losing weight on this product or controlling my hunger from NPP

I guess we can compare
Ozempic: Generic Semaglutide comparison?
0.25mg: 0.6mg
0.5mg ozempic:1.0-1.2mg?
1mg: 2.2-2.4mg?
1.5mg: 3.3-3.6 mg?
2mg: 4.4-4.8mg?
2.4mg: 5.2-5.8mg?

This is my dosing protocol. Dose escalations are not always necessary. you can escalate at your own rate if you choose(increase 10 units every week until sides are not tolerable, etc)

Starting dose. Ozempic Route

2 options to start this
1. 0.10ml (10 units) the first day, if you appetite doesnt suppress. take another 10 units 2 days later. then continue on 0.15mg weekly. this is a good option to air on the side of caution if you havent done this before.
2. 0.15ml(15 units) or 0.6mg x 2-3 weeks.

(0.5mg ozempic)
0.3ml (30 units) or 1.2 mg x 2-3 weeks my wife is choosing not to progress past here. she has tried 40 units and she feels it is too much for her.
(1mg ozempic)0.6ml (60 units) or 2.4 mg x could be onging

IF you want to go the Wegovy route
(1.5mg ozempic)0.9ml(90 units) or 3.6mg x 4 weeks or ongoing
(2.0mg ozempic)1.35ml(135 units) or 4.8 mg x 4 weeks or ongoing
(2.4mg ozempic) 1.6 ml(160 units) or 5.8mg x 4 weeks or ongoing

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
take Pepcid: Famotidine if you get heart burn
Simethicone for gas clearance/pain

if you get sulfur(egg tasting) burps or diarrhea. I have had this for 3 days out of 10+ weeks I have ran this medication in total. Pepto bismol seems to be the best fix for it.

Last edited:
Hi there, has anyone gotten their order successfully into New Zealand? If so what was the timeframe and do they employ any form of stealth packaging? Customs are strict here