Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

GH kits from European warehouse landed today. Very quick shipping.

Shipping and communications have been very good. Simple, quick and to the point. Kits are for clients so can't say anything about quality. So far things are looking good

What's the deal with paying through Alibaba? I'm hitting the link from my email entering my card info and it always says it can't go through because of security reasons. I have tried two cards. I don't remember it giving me any problems last time. You don't have to be logged into Alibaba do you because my Alibaba account uses a different email and it's rejecting that as well I think last time I paid without logging into Alibaba

What's the deal with paying through Alibaba? I'm hitting the link from my email entering my card info and it always says it can't go through because of security reasons. I have tried two cards. I don't remember it giving me any problems last time. You don't have to be logged into Alibaba do you because my Alibaba account uses a different email and it's rejecting that as well I think last time I paid without logging into Alibaba
Might be the security on your card. When I made a large purchase, my card company stopped it, and I had to verify everything.

Citi had me reply YES to both a text an email to approve the transaction.
Try logging on to your credit card account and see if they want confirmation.
Of course the time some fucking gypsie in Bulgaria stole my CC info he was able to run up thousands before anyone noticed.

I had read on this topic also a guy had same problem and it was because the alibaba account has a different email address than from a the link is send it
Do a account with the same address that you use to contact qsc

I had read on this topic also a guy had same problem and it was because the alibaba account has a different email address than from a the link is send it
Do a account with the same address that you use to contact qsc
No that doesn't matter. I was able to pay without logging into Alibaba. The problem is with proton email. I was able to figure it out when he sent me the link to a different email I guess sometimes they block payments from proton emails if you're hitting the payment link out of proton. Everything's fine now the rep fixed it for me.

Dude no matter what I do, Alibaba rejects my credit cards through the Trade Assurance thing. How do you guys make a payment for this source?? I've been trying for three days but the Alibaba website is awful

Dude no matter what I do, Alibaba rejects my credit cards through the Trade Assurance thing. How do you guys make a payment for this source?? I've been trying for three days but the Alibaba website is awful

This happened to me and I just gave up and did a wire transfer, now they accept my cards

did not work for me either bro.. went at it,.. ended up doing bitcoin took 5 mins... website is not working for CC... its not you

I had to try twice and with the same card and the second time my cc company sent me a verification code to allow the transaction.

Worked for my first Order 1 2 3 , next day , it had me calling the world lMao.. bitcoin u will pay an additional 8% but what’s that when ur paying Penny’s for maybe the best gear on board and that’s saying alot ./ I’ve been a vet on OLM and PM for 20yrs … I go back with Karachi kid and cyber As ;) if ya know me ya know :) The original meso , u should of seen the platform we had then lMao.. but it worked guys ..

Last edited: