Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just received my first order for 15 different items and I can't identify 8 items. 3 of my kits have a 1, 2, and 3 on the bottom, all blue tops. One kit is blank with red tops. 4 of my powders have letters on them that don't seem to correspond to anything I ordered, like PRZ, FD, PL, one bag looks like 60 or OD?? The size of the bag narrows it down but not entirely. The kits are a mystery to me. I Would really appreciate any help figuring these out.

These are the 8 items I ordered that I can't identify...

1 kit PT141 10mg
1 kit Semax 30mg
1 kit Selank 10mg
1 kit HCG 2500
Pramiracetam 10g (PL?)
Pregabalin 100g (PRZ?)
Gabepentin 100g (60 or OD?)
Vardenafil Raw 10g (FD?)
20220725_161649.jpg

Last edited:
Just received my first order for 15 different items and I can't identify 8 items. 3 of my kits have a 1, 2, and 3 on the bottom, all blue tops. One kit is blank with red tops. 4 of my powders have letters on them that don't seem to correspond to anything I ordered, like PRZ, FD, PL, one bag looks like 60 or OD?? The size of the bag narrows it down but not entirely. The kits are a mystery to me. I Would really appreciate any help figuring these out.

1 kit PT141 10mg
1 kit Semax 30mg
1 kit Selank 10mg
1 kit HCG 2500
Pramiracetam 10g (PL?)
Pregabalin 100g (PRZ?)
Vardenafil Raw 10g (FD?)
View attachment 169985

Email him. He'll tell you the codes. I actually appreciate that they are unmarked.

1 kit PT141 10mg
1 kit Semax 30mg
1 kit Selank 10mg
1 kit HCG 2500
Pramiracetam 10g (PL?)
Pregabalin 100g (PRZ?)
Vardenafil Raw 10g (FD?)
View attachment 169985
Why get pregabalin and gabapentin? When pre is just much stronger? So it would take away effect of gaba

L

1 kit PT141 10mg
1 kit Semax 30mg
1 kit Selank 10mg
1 kit HCG 2500
Pramiracetam 10g (PL?)
Pregabalin 100g (PRZ?)
Vardenafil Raw 10g (FD?)
View attachment 169985
wouldnt that be not english so thats not a 6 or a G its a diff lannguage, same with PRZ thats not PRZ diff language. Hench the F is not F its top extends thats not just there type of handwritting.

L

wouldnt that be not english so thats not a 6 or a G its a diff lannguage, same with PRZ thats not PRZ diff language. Hench the F is not F its top extends thats not just there type of handwritting.
Yeah, I'm thinking it might not even be English. Kinda frustrating but I think they can sort it out soon.

need jano test report please on test e 250mg
test cyp 250mg

sorry if i missed it, went back 30 pages quick scan T
You will not get the same batch as the one that got tested probably. They don't brew 500 L at once and sell the same batch for 6 months to get the same as the one that got tested.
You can guide yourself with what the results was in the past and then most likely you will get the same concentration as you base that on "past performance".
Test is so cheap that would not make sense to put less in there and fuck everything or not intentionally. Wouldn't make sense to me. As a source you win more by being honest than doing a half ass job

1 kit PT141 10mg
1 kit Semax 30mg
1 kit Selank 10mg
1 kit HCG 2500
Pramiracetam 10g (PL?)
Pregabalin 100g (PRZ?)
Vardenafil Raw 10g (FD?)
View attachment 169985
Holay fok buddy, natives love their gabies! You could go to the reserves and make a killing! While you’re there make sure to overdose that goof kid diddler pope francis. Us Canadian taxpayers are having to pay 35 million dollars for his child molestation and genocide apology trip! The Catholic Church can suck a dick! If they were to pay reparations for all the people they savaged they would be melting that faggot popes crown down in a month!

Holay fok buddy, natives love their gabies! You could go to the reserves and make a killing! While you’re there make sure to overdose that goof kid diddler pope francis. Us Canadian taxpayers are having to pay 35 million dollars for his child molestation and genocide apology trip! The Catholic Church can suck a dick! If they were to pay reparations for all the people they savaged they would be melting that faggot popes crown down in a month!
dafuq

does anyone know the numbers on the test? i dont recall the last test nor can i find it 60 pages in lol

You will not get the same batch either way

Sponsors