Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You didn’t answer my question. What number would you expect to see 3.5 hours after pinning?
I’m sorry bro.. average is mid 20’s but some people are high responders and some are
Low , there are many factors.. wasn’t trying to be offensive , but if ur getting results then good for u man!!! IGF is is truly the main factor , maybe I’m miss reading yours and it’s in a different measurement but baseline is usually some in the 150-180 for most?

I’m sorry bro.. average is mid 20’s but some people are high responders and some are
Low , there are many factors.. wasn’t trying to be offensive , but if ur getting results then good for u man!!! IGF is is truly the main factor , maybe I’m miss reading yours and it’s in a different measurement but baseline is usually some in the 150-180 for most?
49.7 nmol/l which is 380ng/ml

There was no lump or infection, just a very deep soreness and general hardening of the area - lasted about 1 week but was intense.. walking was quite uncomfortable.

Wanted to add I recently did a VG injection of 200mg/ml primo and Test E from QSC and also had similar PIP. Very intense deep pain but no redness or swelling. I cannot walk after 24hrs from injection.

I did not heat the solution prior to injection but it was around 30 deg C.

My guess would be something off with the concentration or raws. Am a bit hesitant to pin again.

There also was some flu like symptoms and sudden cold sweats but that could be due to me starting a new cycle.

Anyways hoping for the best now applying lots of hot compress and taking some rest, not pointing fingers at anyone here but just providing a data point.

This is honestly giving me a bit of anxiety, I hope it's nothing serious like an infection and I'll get used to the gear

Last edited:
M
Wanted to add I recently did a VG injection of 200mg/ml primo and Test E from QSC and also had similar PIP. Very intense deep pain but no redness or swelling. I cannot walk after 24hrs from injection.

My guess would be something off with the concentration or raws. Am a bit hesitant to pin again.

There also was some flu like symptoms and sudden cold sweats but that could be due to me starting a new cycle.

Anyways hoping for the best now applying lots of hot compress and taking some rest, not pointing fingers at anyone here but just providing a data point.

This is honestly giving me a bit of anxiety, I hope it's nothing serious like an infection and I'll get used to the gear
My brother you would KNOW if it was infected. Pip is a different animal. It would be swollen, hot and red. And you would most likely have a fever, from my experience. Nevertheless, you should always keep some antibiotics on hand anyways. If it doesn’t go away, or you experience any of those symptoms, go to an urgent care center and get taken care of.

I’ve done 1.5ml of primo 200 into my lat and 1ml in each shoulder. Average to less than average pip from other sources of primo. The 1.5 into my lat, I can hardly tell I even did it.

Now this could genuinely be groundbreaking. Not just putting Semaglutide in a pill but having possibly found a way to make peptide hormones orally available.
Despite recommendations by various clinical practice guidelines and benefits, their usage in clinical practice was limited because of being injectable in nature. Oral semaglutide is a novel GLP-1RA with 94% homology to human GLP-1 which is co-formulated with absorption enhancer sodium N-(8-[2-hydroxybenzoyl] amino) caprylate (SNAC), that overcomes the challenges of peptide absorption in the acidic conditions of the stomach.

Now I don't mind needles, but having generic and affordable oral Sema and Tirzepatide would be great. What does @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals think?

M

My brother you would KNOW if it was infected. Pip is a different animal. It would be swollen, hot and red. And you would most likely have a fever, from my experience. Nevertheless, you should always keep some antibiotics on hand anyways. If it doesn’t go away, or you experience any of those symptoms, go to an urgent care center and get taken care of.
Swollen hot red can also be sub q leak. A fever is the main indicator your body is fighting an infection

Now I don't mind needles, but having generic and affordable oral Sema and Tirzepatide would be great. What does @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals think?

I can quote those tabs for you, as much as MOQ is 600 tabs and minimum dosage per tab is 1mg, we can make tabs from any raw, but as you know prices of raws are expensive for those, tabs will be expensive too, especially that oral dosages are higher than the recommended for injectable versions.

M

Thanks for the reassurance. This my first experience with new gear so I am a little finicky. I did feel slightly feverish and nauseous after the shot but I chalked that up to injection anxiety. Will monitor over the next couple of days.. Cheers

I’ve done 1.5ml of primo 200 into my lat and 1ml in each shoulder. Average to less than average pip from other sources of primo. The 1.5 into my lat, I can hardly tell I even did it.

That's good to hear, did you have any pip the following days?

There was no immediate pip on mine either, but only surfaced the next day so I suspect it has to do with some crystallisation maybe as the oil got absorbed.

It is pretty debilitating though, had to cancel my dinner plans because I couldn't get out of bed and going to the toilet is like a journey of soreness :p

Now this could genuinely be groundbreaking. Not just putting Semaglutide in a pill but having possibly found a way to make peptide hormones orally available.
Despite recommendations by various clinical practice guidelines and benefits, their usage in clinical practice was limited because of being injectable in nature. Oral semaglutide is a novel GLP-1RA with 94% homology to human GLP-1 which is co-formulated with absorption enhancer sodium N-(8-[2-hydroxybenzoyl] amino) caprylate (SNAC), that overcomes the challenges of peptide absorption in the acidic conditions of the stomach.

Are you talking about Rybelsus?

Not necessarily, Rybelsus is branded and regulated / script-only / expensive. I mean Sema but pretty much any peptide, as the study mentions, could be made orally available by formulating it with absorption enhancer sodium N-(8-[2-hydroxybenzoyl] amino) caprylate.

Now in central Europe to get Rybelsus / Saxenda / Ozempic prescribed is incredibly difficult, and the co-pay is ridiculously expensive. I, myself, am fine with injectables, but I have elderly parents, and they would benefit from oral forms of some peptides.

And I imagine plenty of folks would get on Sema / Tirzepatide train for their weight-loss goals if there wasn't the need for injections. Ask any diabetic, nobody likes to prick themselves.

Now, the added costs associated with that are a factor for sure. The question is how much extra would that be, considering the potential market for such a product could be substantial, outside the body-building community.

Just food for thought.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals thanks for the answer, makes total sense. I'll stick to injectables for the time being!

Last edited:

I know from personal experience that some UGLs make their 200mg/ml primo E with guaiacol solvent. I tend to have a bad reaction to it. I can inject primo at 100mg/ml with no issue but If I inject the higher concentration made with guaiacol, I will get swelling in the injection area for about a week. This has held true for three different brands of UGL. You might have a sensitivity to it as well.

I know from personal experience that some UGLs make their 200mg/ml primo E with guaiacol solvent. I tend to have a bad reaction to it. I can inject primo at 100mg/ml with no issue but If I inject the higher concentration made with guaiacol, I will get swelling in the injection area for about a week. This has held true for three different brands of UGL. You might have a sensitivity to it as well.
We do not use Guaiacol for primo 200