Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was not hgh serum test but igf-1 test so everything I wrote was correct.

I did do a serum test

I was talking about the igf-1, now check again and shut up. Thanks.

Haha I don’t even know what you are trying to argue about. Getting all hormonal over nothing.

He ran 5IUs number came to 380 seen some guys hit ~500 on 4-5IU just dependent on how body/liver reacts and what his baseline IGF-1 number was pre HGH. Most guys don’t run their baseline prior to hopping on. It is what it is.

Haha I don’t even know what you are trying to argue about. Getting all hormonal over nothing.

He ran 5IUs number came to 380 seen some guys hit ~500 on 4-5IU just dependent on how body/liver reacts and what his baseline IGF-1 number was pre HGH. Most guys don’t run their baseline prior to hopping on. It is what it is.
Is there any way to make your liver convert more gh into igf ?

My baseline was 17.1nmol/L

Is there any way to make your liver convert more gh into igf ?

There are certain nutrients and foods that boost IGF-1 and improve IGF-1 synthesis in the body. If you search you should be able to find a list and I would look for medical data that supports what you take.

Keeping the liver healthy and avoiding things that may lead to stress on the liver would seem the obvious choice. Some compounds also boost IGF-1 alongside HGH.

It should be added just because your IGF-1 number isn’t PHENOMENAL out of the atmosphere doesn’t mean you aren’t getting the benefits of HGH. It is not that linear.

I would say knowing your baseline is a great thing to know.

So depending on your age you look at the Normal range of IGF-1 for those in your age range. Then compare to when your on HGH. Someone who tests higher than you could have had a higher starting baseline. So comparing to other people isn’t that great like you would do with comparing testosterone levels at X mg/week for example.

Also I think people need to weigh the pros and cons of having very high IGF-1 levels. Specifically with relation to different types of cancer.

Just my 2 cents.

We will be adding more items to the store, so we want your options about concentration for:

GHK CU peptide in lyophilsied form, dosage/vial?

Glutathion peptide or water based form? dosage/vial or per ml?

Hyaluronic Acid peptide form

party-gif-4.gif

HGH back to stock US domestic

No minimum order $70/kit

Primo 200mg/ml will be available in US domestic in 2 days

Primo 10x10ml @200mg/ml $310/kit

Will start accepting orders thursday 18/08 for primo 200.

There are certain nutrients and foods that boost IGF-1 and improve IGF-1 synthesis in the body. If you search you should be able to find a list and I would look for medical data that supports what you take.

Keeping the liver healthy and avoiding things that may lead to stress on the liver would seem the obvious choice. Some compounds also boost IGF-1 alongside HGH.

It should be added just because your IGF-1 number isn’t PHENOMENAL out of the atmosphere doesn’t mean you aren’t getting the benefits of HGH. It is not that linear.

I would say knowing your baseline is a great thing to know.

So depending on your age you look at the Normal range of IGF-1 for those in your age range. Then compare to when your on HGH. Someone who tests higher than you could have had a higher starting baseline. So comparing to other people isn’t that great like you would do with comparing testosterone levels at X mg/week for example.

Also I think people need to weigh the pros and cons of having very high IGF-1 levels. Specifically with relation to different types of cancer.

Just my 2 cents.
This is the exact answer I was looking for, thank you brother

Update on the primo PIP - last night injected 1ml of the primo 200mg, diluted with equal parts GSO and test e (total 3ml) ran the syringe under hot water for a couple of minutes and no PIP this time ! I’ll check back in if this changes but I think I’m good to go.
Thanks for the update. I will order some filtered GSO as well to try to cut the primo.

Lol if I knew this was a possibility I would have just ordered 100mg/ml Primo instead.

So yeah just be careful buying the 200mg version if you are prone to pip. Might need to cut it.

I also ran a slight fever last night which lasted a few hours, felt better afterwards.

My body definitely does not like this :)

Last edited:
Wanted to add I recently did a VG injection of 200mg/ml primo and Test E from QSC and also had similar PIP. Very intense deep pain but no redness or swelling. I cannot walk after 24hrs from injection.

Anyways hoping for the best now applying lots of hot compress and taking some rest, not pointing fingers at anyone here but just providing a data point.

This is honestly giving me a bit of anxiety, I hope it's nothing serious like an infection and I'll get used to the gear

I have the same problem after 24hrs. Had only now used the Primo E 200 for the first time because I had another Primo.
Today I used it on 2 spots - let's see if it's better.

Thank you QSC for another successful order. This one was a good sized order, it took a little longer than I’d like but that’s out of our control. Thank you!

We will be adding more items to the store, so we want your options about concentration for:

GHK CU peptide in lyophilsied form, dosage/vial?

Glutathion peptide or water based form? dosage/vial or per ml?

Hyaluronic Acid peptide form
For glutathione, it could be sold as a kit 10x10ml. Each vial would contain 2500mg of pH buffered glutathione (250mg/ml) and could even be shipped dry to save weight. It would be reconstituted by the user. At a dosage of 500mg/week, a vial would last 5 weeks.