Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Update on the primo PIP - last night injected 1ml of the primo 200mg, diluted with equal parts GSO and test e (total 3ml) ran the syringe under hot water for a couple of minutes and no PIP this time ! I’ll check back in if this changes but I think I’m good to go.

Not necessarily, Rybelsus is branded and regulated / script-only / expensive. I mean Sema but pretty much any peptide, as the study mentions, could be made orally available by formulating it with absorption enhancer sodium N-(8-[2-hydroxybenzoyl] amino) caprylate.

Now in central Europe to get Rybelsus / Saxenda / Ozempic prescribed is incredibly difficult, and the co-pay is ridiculously expensive. I, myself, am fine with injectables, but I have elderly parents, and they would benefit from oral forms of some peptides.

And I imagine plenty of folks would get on Sema / Tirzepatide train for their weight-loss goals if there wasn't the need for injections. Ask any diabetic, nobody likes to prick themselves.

Now, the added costs associated with that are a factor for sure. The question is how much extra would that be, considering the potential market for such a product could be substantial, outside the body-building community.

Just food for thought.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals thanks for the answer, makes total sense. I'll stick to injectables for the time being!
well, take a look at it that way:
QSC offers raw semaglutide for ~2k $ per g.
just a week of semaglutide with its effective dosage of 14mg daily would be close to 0,1g a week --> 200$.
Noone, not in the bodbuilding industry nor in the "normal people" industry would pay that out of pocket.
and you also have to take into account that the absorption enhancer and the manufacturing of tabs would make it even more expensive
i would say forget it :-D

I received my amazing order, however, nothing is labeled. Each box of peptides is numbered starting at 1. Is there a way I can figure out what is in each box? Does the color of the lid on each peptide relate to the contents?

Thanks for the reassurance. This my first experience with new gear so I am a little finicky. I did feel slightly feverish and nauseous after the shot but I chalked that up to injection anxiety. Will monitor over the next couple of days.. Cheers

That's good to hear, did you have any pip the following days?

There was no immediate pip on mine either, but only surfaced the next day so I suspect it has to do with some crystallisation maybe as the oil got absorbed.

It is pretty debilitating though, had to cancel my dinner plans because I couldn't get out of bed and going to the toilet is like a journey of soreness :p
A small amount in delts. Virtually zero in lats

Update on the primo PIP - last night injected 1ml of the primo 200mg, diluted with equal parts GSO and test e (total 3ml) ran the syringe under hot water for a couple of minutes and no PIP this time ! I’ll check back in if this changes but I think I’m good to go.
Now let me know one thing ......
You added GSO to their Primo in the same syringe, which is bah....

Did you even filter that GSO? It should be somewhat sterile....
Because if not i wouldn't be that happy to inject that oil AT ALL.

From my understanding that is okay. I have seen blood work on 10IU with igf of around 750ish.

He’s not running 10 IU, he is running 5 IU.

When you do an HGH serum test you inject the whole vial (10 IU).

I’d take IGF-1 numbers over HGH serum test personally. Unless you are running multiple compounds that can increase IGF-1 production

Now let me know one thing ......
You added GSO to their Primo in the same syringe, which is bah....

Why is mixing it in the same syringe ‘bah’ lol??

It’s sterile pharmaceutical grade GSO held within a sterile vial .. I didn’t just inject grape seed oil out of a random bottle. Thanks but no thanks for your comment lol.