Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I wrote it there. Besonprodil and a custom synthesis.
obviously I don't want to openly talk about the custom synthesis lol. just have them get in touch. If Besonprodil can't be acquired then I could work with Traxoprodil or Rislenemdaz. I can give CAS numbers for these no problem.

obviously I don't want to openly talk about the custom synthesis lol. just have them get in touch. If Besonprodil can't be acquired then I could work with Traxoprodil or Rislenemdaz. I can give CAS numbers for these no problem.

They will reply to you if it's available, they aren't as fast as me, but they have those information that I don't, so be patient a bit ^^

What’s the catch lady? To be clear a kit is a 10 pack and this price also covers shipping? Seems to good to be true.
I’m also confused. Primo 200mg is 280$ a kit. 10 bottle in a kit. Basic math isn’t a strength of mine but if my math is correct and that equates to 28$ a bottle….

There are private UGL labs that have primo priced better than that, so it doesn't seem out of the realm at all. It's a good price as long as it's legit.

What’s the catch lady? To be clear a kit is a 10 pack and this price also covers shipping? Seems to good to be true.
from my understanding, they're making their own raws and then manufacturing the finished products? cutting out the middle man a few times means you can probably fire out product ultra cheap.