Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

can you send the link to register in meso fr and be able to consult hgh's analysis? I don't know why I don't get the registration option there

but these prices in here are damn tempting even dealing with the payment and shipping time issues.

Exactly. You can’t even buy raws and make 200mg/ml primo for $28 I believe. You could literally buy their finished oils and resell. Problem is, I’m hearing their finished oils aren’t testing well.

Exactly. You can’t even buy raws and make 200mg/ml primo for $28 I believe. You could literally buy their finished oils and resell. Problem is, I’m hearing their finished oils aren’t testing well.

from where these rumors come from ?
There is a difference between hearing and proofing, the blind tests done are all good

from where these rumors come from ?
There is a difference between hearing and proofing, the blind tests done are all good

You are correct, it’s just hear say for now. But I was talking about your cheap prices in another community and was told that on MesoFR that there are test showing your finished oils to be underdosed. I have never been on that board so can’t say for sure. I advise every customer and member to test for them selfs as they would with any source. Very intrigued to see some testing.

You are correct, it’s just hear say for now. But I was talking about your cheap prices in another community and was told that on MesoFR that there are test showing your finished oils to be underdosed. I have never been on that board so can’t say for sure. I advise every customer and member to test for them selfs as they would with any source. Very intrigued to see some testing.

Well I will be curious to see those lab tests, because no one tested our finished oils in french board until now, only some raws (exemestane, anavar..) and peptides (hgh frag..).
The only tests of finished oils I have are from other clients, not french ones (tren a and primo), and I sent 2 blind samples of sust and deca to Janoshik.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals im trying to pay but this is a pain in the fucking ass. The transaction fails. I think bank reads it as fraud. I linked my girls card to her Apple Pay but when I logged into my email from her phone the link took me to checkout.

no option for Apple Pay.

after I try the card again it wants me to verify the card by uploading front and back pics. After I do that and check agree the submit button doesn’t light up to click.

mabye you could provide some insight on the easiest route. Because bro, godamn……

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals im trying to pay but this is a pain in the fucking ass. The transaction fails. I think bank reads it as fraud. I linked my girls card to her Apple Pay but when I logged into my email from her phone the link took me to checkout.

no option for Apple Pay.

after I try the card again it wants me to verify the card by uploading front and back pics. After I do that and check agree the submit button doesn’t light up to click.

mabye you could provide some insight on the easiest route. Because bro, godamn……

Maybe its a sign.

no option for Apple Pay.

Geez, I’ll pass. Someone notify me when they accept btc like the rest of the underground market.

no option for Apple Pay.

Provide me per mail info I asked you for: name, shipping adress and phone number and a new email you will receive a new link

Usually we have problems with protonmails

Last edited:
There are private UGL labs that have primo priced better than that, so it doesn't seem out of the realm at all. It's a good price as long as it's legit.
You have a private lab selling primo for $28 for 200mg/ml.. that doesn't cover the price of tje raws.. 2.07 grams a vial.. cheapest I've seen yet is 14 a gram.. most are $18-$25 per gram.. I brew my own primo beciase it's the only way I can afford to run it.. $28 a vial ..I'd never brew it again lol

Geez, I’ll pass. Someone notify me when they accept btc like the rest of the underground market.
Tje only benefits. Well maybe a benefit.. to alibaba pay.. is they will bill it as a different item then what your receiving and alibaba holds the money in like "escrow" until you receive package and then notify through the app your pack is received and all contents are accounted for.. I order a lot of peptides last year.. and one pack was short.. I was able to hold tje payment until I got my shorted kits.. so I don't mind alibaba occasionally..especially since on record it looks like your purchasing something else woth a similar weight..

Same… I believe forthewin1123 is confused.
I completely mixed that up.. idk how or why.. I've been doing alor of looking at raws suppliers and that's how I must have made the mix up.. I had recently contacted dynamite and this source.. I take responsibility for this mix up..

You have a private lab selling primo for $28 for 200mg/ml.. that doesn't cover the price of tje raws.. 2.07 grams a vial.. cheapest I've seen yet is 14 a gram.. most are $18-$25 per gram.. I brew my own primo beciase it's the only way I can afford to run it.. $28 a vial ..I'd never brew it again lol
BGS sells their Primo 200mg/mL, in 20mL vials, for $200. they're private but they used to be public years ago. that is who i am referring to. i buy from them once a year still for my TRT lol.