Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You deserve to be the member of the year, never seen such smart guy in meso and china too
How are your balls getting ? Yesterday with clomid they doubled size, what about tday? Must be bigger now than ur little chinese shrimp

Talking bt garantee, yeah they will cook vial by vial to have different batch in same kit lil dumbo
I'm not Chinese dumbass. I thought you were based on your writing skills though (and shilly post history). Probably a shill account for the French rep.

It's possible that a box could contain some of a previous batch and some of a new batch. They break down boxes for sale too

Last edited:
That’s not bad at all. I mean if 1 vial of primo properly dosed is twice as expensive as 1 vial of primo from qsc that means you could buy 2 vial and if each vial are dosed at 83mg you will have to put 1,2ml in syringe to compensate for 17mg less which will last 8ml each vial. I would rather buy from QSC since I will have 16 ML for the same price as 1 vial of primo that is twice as expensive. I wouldn't complain. And free shipping as a bonus lol.
This is such a piss poor argument. Either make the gear accurately dosed according to the label, or change the label claim. It's not ok, at any price point, to have significantly underdosed, or overdosed, gear.

Unless you test the gear, you don't know the concentration, and guess what? An overwhelming majority of people do not test their gear.

"They're defending the source. How dare they don't agree with every bullshit we post? They should be posting their own BS and not pointing ours"
People are sick of this nonsense. Helps no one. The only thing it does is bump this thread.
You have a real complaint? Well then, post it, so we can all see and make our own decisions.

This is such a piss poor argument. Either make the gear accurately dosed according to the label, or change the label claim. It's not ok, at any price point, to have significantly underdosed, or overdosed, gear.

Unless you test the gear, you don't know the concentration, and guess what? An overwhelming majority of people do not test their gear.
That result was a mistake 6 months ago, that never gonna happen, the client got a refund and all New batchs are well dosed 100mg/ml.
As a promised if any underdosing for more than 15% we take all the responsibility and we send New batch + refund up to 50%.
No item is underdosed and the quality is our priority since months now, we pay too much attention on that.
She said it’s not a problem anymore, if you still don’t trust go pay some testing to janoshik.

"They're defending the source. How dare they don't agree with every bullshit we post? They should be posting their own BS and not pointing ours"
People are sick of this nonsense. Helps no one. The only thing it does is bump this thread.
You have a real complaint? Well then, post it, so we can all see and make our own decisions.
My complaint is that there's about 30 chinamen on here trying to shout down the people that do have legitimate complaints. Every time a legitimate complaint is brought up, all you fucking heroes come one here and try to call them liars instead of actually helping to address any issues and hold the source accountable.

None of you shills have proved anything other than QSC needs protection from shady practices.

I don't really care if you agree with my opinions, but facts have been laid out in front of you and you intentionally discount them. You haven't taken a single claim seriously. Once you do that I will shut the fuck up

Which facts are you referring to? One under dosed vial of primo? Really, that´s all you got? Show me a source who had never had a problem with any product. They made it right for the costumer didn't hey?

Are we saying QSC is the go to source? Hell no. Are we sick of people like you flooding this thread with nothing real? Hell yes.

Look at the dude who made a fuzz about they not having what he wanted in stock. Then he complained about the price, even though he knew the price list. And then he claims his balls are bigger because he bought shit elsewhere. He even went to the extent of saying vials come under filled. If the the effort to come up with BS was used on making money you guys would be millionaires, and would be able to source gear elsewhere, instead of having to complain of the outrageous 5 buck shiping.

Come on

Test it, post it, proof what you saying

My complaint is that there's about 30 chinamen on here trying to shout down the people that do have legitimate complaints. Every time a legitimate complaint is brought up, all you fucking heroes come one here and try to call them liars instead of actually helping to address any issues and hold the source accountable.

None of you shills have proved anything other than QSC needs protection from shady practices.

I don't really care if you agree with my opinions, but facts have been laid out in front of you and you intentionally discount them. You haven't taken a single claim seriously. Once you do that I will shut the fuck up
80 pages and all legitimate complaint i saw are some frustrated frenchies taking bt 4 underdosed secret lab test reports, once leaked and came all good except primo which QSC never denied and admit that old lab test was a mistake solved and client refund
Hgh 10 ui dosed at 12ui
Test e 250 dosed at 230
Anavar raw 98% purity
Tren a 100 they refused to share it and still claiming its underdosed
Primo 100 was 83 which is not good

And what are other legitimate complaints?
My balls didnt double size with their clomid and it became bigger with pharma clomid in 24h
They told me clomid out of stock but came in stock later, what a liars ! After hyping them in many comments

The only real feedback that came since they are here in meso is raloxifen raw purity 99%

So expecting from us to defend this trolls instead of results to not be shilly?

Can´t speak for the other guy. But I surely don't.
But I have a strong impression some people are trying way too hard to make a mess where there´s absolutely nothing real. Makes me wonder who would profit from it?
Are you here because other sources are feeling threatened some how?

I don’t necessarily believe QSC is a bad source, but the shills are certainly ruining this whole fucking thread. Let the vendor do their own work instead of sucking a sources dick