Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm gonna follow some advice given here and ask for clarification:
So, you do believe that it is possible to regain testicular volume in a day, while taking testosterone or whatever, just by taking one dose of clomiphene, correct?

Also, who said everyone is lying?
I missed that part, could you please show me?

Also, why the Fuck is everyone running to defend QSC? I am a QSC customer that had a good experience so far, but im not gonna use that as a rationalization to say anyone that has a bad experience is lying. JFC

Let's use logic here. Why would any customer come here and take offense to negative posts as if they're being personally attacked?

1. They're misguided morons that fell in love with their source. White knightism.

2. They're stricken with fear that the source will stomp out of here in a huff and they'll have find someone new.

3. They're protecting the hand that feeds them free gear, money or both.

The fundamentals of drug dealing have always been simple. i give you money, you give me drugs. This devolution of i give you my allegiance, my dignity and my money, you give me drugs is absolutely pathetic.

So, you do believe that it is possible to regain testicular volume in a day, while taking testosterone or whatever, just by taking one dose of clomiphene, correct?

You might not handle your balls a lot, but my balls get smaller if I miss a night of sleep. I have been on Clomid continuously for around four months now. I noticed a change over four days with QSC's Clomid. Switched back and my balls rebounded. And yes, your testicles get larger and smaller (and harder and softer) between waking and bedtime, even, if you aren't on gear (diurnal testosterone cycle).

I don’t believe it is impossible that he gained some testicular size back in a day. I have noticed day to day fluctuations in my balls using SERMS. I’m not saying it goes from fully shriveled to full size in 24 hours, but certainly some volume change. All while on a much heavier cycle than just test. So yes I believe it’s possible he noticed a difference in a day.

Obviously saying EVERYONE is lying is certainly an exaggeration, but you clearly believe @HKOX is lying. You may have never said it with your words, but by your actions of attacking him and saying it’s impossible means you believe he is lying. I’m not scouring 83 pages of a thread to find any and all instances of you calling someone a liar. But you and others have a record of shouting down members complaining about QSC quality and customer service. Which is my whole point and now you’re trying to act like you aren’t one of the bad guys in this thread, but which you have been up until your last few posts

You might not handle your balls a lot, but my balls get smaller if I miss a night of sleep. I have been on Clomid continuously for around four months now. I noticed a change over four days with QSC's Clomid. Switched back and my balls rebounded. And yes, your testicles get larger and smaller (and harder and softer) between waking and bedtime, even, if you aren't on gear (diurnal testosterone cycle).
No way bro, you’re lying, everyone reacts exactly the same to every drug, food, missed sleep, etc. so if your body isn’t reacting the same way as mine, you’re lying.

/sarcasm

1.) no medical or drug treatments of any kind 2.) no traces of drugs in their systems 3.) no history of drug abuse 4.) no endocrine disorders

Does this apply to you? Nope.

Accordingly, these data should be interpreted as being suggestive, not conclusive, of an inverse U-shaped relationship between sleep duration and testicular size.

HKOX is really MPMD, confirmed.

I swear you Kent’s must be getting paid good money to be on here constantly shit posting calling others shills while constantly parroting the same message nonstop seems very sus to me

1.) no medical or drug treatments of any kind 2.) no traces of drugs in their systems 3.) no history of drug abuse 4.) no endocrine disorders

Does this apply to you? Nope.

HKOX is really MPMD, confirmed.
I've only been using gear for around three months. My balls still react the same way they always did thanks to Clomid. What I call 'TRT' is actually just cruising.

Do the people posting, trying to call anyone that has a bad experience a liar, not seem shilly to you?
Well when these same few people complaining make up the majority of the posts on here it seems shilly I think there’s a lot of projection goin on..... because it seems they like to call out anyone who makes a positive review....

Yea it’s really hard to believe that different people react to drugs differently.

Im not a big believer in all of the anecdotal evidence LARGELY because a personal experience with respect to drug reactions don’t really apply to me. But just because it’s never happened to me doesn’t it mean it can’t or won’t happen to someone else.

Again, he never claimed the clomid is definitively underdosed, but based on his experience, he said it was likely, what’s so hard to believe about that?

Also, why the Fuck is everyone running to defend QSC? I am a QSC customer that had a good experience so far, but im not gonna use that as a rationalization to say anyone that has a bad experience is lying. JFC
"Why the fuck is everyone running to defend QSC"

Maybe because it's the same two people complaining and trashing the thread over and over again. One of them got a refund/reship ages ago for the "underdosed" Primo, and the other is just an established retard at this point.

If new people were making complaints, nobody would be defending. But all I see is good reviews, and then the same TWO people coming in to complain about their past orders that have already been dealt with.

That's a pretty fucking bold assumption
On a forum where we discuss buying illegal drugs, the poster admits to illicit drug use that fuck with his endocrine system, it's a bold assumption? Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Well when these same few people complaining make up the majority of the posts on here it seems shilly I think there’s a lot of projection goin on..... because it seems they like to call out anyone who makes a positive review....
Well it has been proven that positive reviews from MESO fr members also get free gear. So that's pretty much the definition of a shill. Any established member on here that has made a positive review I have not said anything, in fact I welcome it. Also check where I made my own review.

You need to rethink your POV. I have even said several times I do not believe this vendor is a bad vendor, but all of the fucking shilling is annoying and drowning out any potential problems that could be real.
"Why the fuck is everyone running to defend QSC"

Maybe because it's the same two people complaining and trashing the thread over and over again. One of them got a refund/reship ages ago for the "underdosed" Primo, and the other is just an established retard at this point.

If new people were making complaints, nobody would be defending. But all I see is good reviews, and then the same TWO people coming in to complain about their past orders that have already been dealt with.
@HKOX is a member making a new complaint, and he is being bashed by many including you. So let's try that one again.
On a forum where we discuss buying illegal drugs, the poster admits to illicit drug use that fuck with his endocrine system, it's a bold assumption? Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
Admittedly I may have jumped the gun a little with that comment, but it is a bold assumption to pretend to know someone's medical history. How do you know it wasn't this way for him before he started gear?

Do you think that just because someone is taking gear that their testes won't fluctuate at all? As I previously noted, I have seen size changed in 24 hours of my own, in fact mine is pretty much strictly only when running gear that I notice size changes.

My point isn't that HKOX is or is not lying (which I don't believe he is, but I don't even know the guy), my point is that no one gave him a chance to even explain himself and all of the white knights in this thread defended the source, per usual.

Why does a drug dealer, that makes TONS of money off of their customers, need to be defended? Why can't QSC defend themselves? What if we put enough pressure on QSC to get their own testing done and then we have a higher level of certainty of the quality of product

BeCaUsE lOw PrIcEd GeAr!!! I have read too many times on here that the gear is priced so low that it doesn't matter if you get ripped off... fuck that, that's a shit mentality to have

Well it has been proven that positive reviews from MESO fr members also get free gear. So that's pretty much the definition of a shill. Any established member on here that has made a positive review I have not said anything, in fact I welcome it. Also check where I made my own review.

You need to rethink your POV. I have even said several times I do not believe this vendor is a bad vendor, but all of the fucking shilling is annoying and drowning out any potential problems that could be real.

@HKOX is a member making a new complaint, and he is being bashed by many including you. So let's try that one again.

Admittedly I may have jumped the gun a little with that comment, but it is a bold assumption to pretend to know someone's medical history. How do you know it wasn't this way for him before he started gear?

Do you think that just because someone is taking gear that their testes won't fluctuate at all? As I previously noted, I have seen size changed in 24 hours of my own, in fact mine is pretty much strictly only when running gear that I notice size changes.

My point isn't that HKOX is or is not lying (which I don't believe he is, but I don't even know the guy), my point is that no one gave him a chance to even explain himself and all of the white knights in this thread defended the source, per usual.

Why does a drug dealer, that makes TONS of money off of their customers, need to be defended? Why can't QSC defend themselves? What if we put enough pressure on QSC to get their own testing done and then we have a higher level of certainty of the quality of product

BeCaUsE lOw PrIcEd GeAr!!! I have read too many times on here that the gear is priced so low that it doesn't matter if you get ripped off... fuck that, that's a shit mentality to have
Go do a google search, you'll see many others , especially on rededdit has had trouble with this company.

They know they will get suckers to buy their stuff even if they fuck over some customers because of the prices. You don't get customer service with rock bottom prices. And this seems what the market wants.

Go do a google search, you'll see many others , especially on rededdit has had trouble with this company.

They know they will get suckers to buy their stuff even if they fuck over some customers because of the prices. You don't get customer service with rock bottom prices. And this seems what the market wants.
What... no... no... there's no way!! That simply isn't possible

All the white knights in this thread say it isn't possible that QSC has any dissatisfied customers. ALL dissatisfied customers are LIARS and we must use our QSC super powers to discredit them all.

Caveat emptor always applies. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for