Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'll probably disappoint you, but there are a lot of fake sellers on the Internet who pretend to be real. Therefore, orders should be placed ONLY ACCORDING TO THE CONTACT DETAILS SPECIFIED ON THE FORUM. Or in personal correspondence on the forum
Do you know what's fun? Most of the new members who love QDS are here. And most of the posts are concentrated in QDS. The World's Best VPN for China

Peptides lefover single vials.

bpc157 5mg 6vials
dac 3
cjc no dac 4vials
des1mg 5
mt1 5
peg mgf 4
mgf 4
hmg 1
thymosin alpha1 5
ace031 3
ghrp6 7
kiss 5
semaglutide 2mg 4
tirzapatide 5mg 4
thymalin 8
pt141 4
曲普瑞林4

How do you suspend yours?
Depends on the raw. I prefer paracetamol syrup for kids, PG, PEG and 190 proof. Trial and error really, but given enough shaking you can have a pretty even solution on anything (I haven't and will not ever dabble with mcg solutions like clen though and thyroids since I can get cheap pharma T3/T4)

QDS knows nothing but money. I sent money to them through my Chinese acquaintances, and I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.

I'll post all the evidence below. The decision is yours. At least I'll post on other forums to avoid causing victims like me.
Screenshot_20220916-125153.jpg
I'm sorry.. I had to

So far my experience has been pretty good. Responsive and international order only took like 2 weeks.
They charged me the wrong price on something and are crediting me the difference on my next order.
Plus everything I’ve ordered has been tested at least twice, and so far pinning it has been pretty smooth. Just added a little masteron to my trt for now and stocking up for my next cycle.

So far my experience has been pretty good. Responsive and international order only took like 2 weeks.
They charged me the wrong price on something and are crediting me the difference on my next order.
Plus everything I’ve ordered has been tested at least twice, and so far pinning it has been pretty smooth. Just added a little masteron to my trt for now and stocking up for my next cycle.
That's right, order indefinitely until seized or there are no problems.