Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/filtered-mct-oil-60-40-pharmaceutical-grade.html
This is the super expensive one that's had no chemical solvents used in production and comes pre-filtered by 0.2 and 0.1 micron filters to pseudo-sterilize it and meets USP standards.

They have lots of different grades of each oil though so you can get whatever fits your budget. You'll be filtering them yourself anyways so its not a huge deal. I get the hexane-free, non-filtered ones personally.
So I'm guessing any of the oils in this website will be safe so you can even just get the cheapest ones? Thanks

Spamming the exact same message/photo again and again; copying and pasting the message across multiple threads, hijacking unrelated threads with the same message; are prohibited.
Hello everyone,
Now, from now on, I will tell the truth without a single lie.
*And I'm posting this post because I don't want the same victims to come out for the public good.

I found QDS on the meso forums from last year and started ordering from Alisa Yang, who is higher than the rep here.

I was promised a redelivery policy and a refund before ordering, and fortunately, several orders have been successful. But today QDS tried to send the product through Hong Kong post but it was returned by customs.

I asked for a refund and QDS told me it wasn't their fault it was returned from customs. So whose fault is this? Is it my fault?

QDS said they could not give me a refund. The reason was the nonsense that the product could not go back to China from Hong Kong.

So what's the difference from a foreclosure at the customs of the destination? Guys, QDS dazzles people with a very low price at first. Of course, we do the actual delivery.

However, when there is a real problem, they do not even reply. Even someone who has been ordering for a long time like me is no exception.
QDS knows nothing but money. I sent money to them through my Chinese acquaintances, and I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.

I'll post all the evidence below. The decision is yours. At least I'll post on other forums to avoid causing victims like me.

IMG_20220917_002546.jpgIMG_20220917_002909.jpgIMG_20220917_002826.jpg

Hello everyone,
Now, from now on, I will tell the truth without a single lie.
*And I'm posting this post because I don't want the same victims to come out for the public good.

I found QDS on the meso forums from last year and started ordering from Alisa Yang, who is higher than the rep here.

I was promised a redelivery policy and a refund before ordering, and fortunately, several orders have been successful. But today QDS tried to send the product through Hong Kong post but it was returned by customs.

I asked for a refund and QDS told me it wasn't their fault it was returned from customs. So whose fault is this? Is it my fault?

QDS said they could not give me a refund. The reason was the nonsense that the product could not go back to China from Hong Kong.

So what's the difference from a foreclosure at the customs of the destination? Guys, QDS dazzles people with a very low price at first. Of course, we do the actual delivery.

However, when there is a real problem, they do not even reply. Even someone who has been ordering for a long time like me is no exception.
QDS knows nothing but money. I sent money to them through my Chinese acquaintances, and I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.

I'll post all the evidence below. The decision is yours. At least I'll post on other forums to avoid causing victims like me.

View attachment 172742View attachment 172743View attachment 172741
You’re going to snitch on them to the police? Really? Being scammed is one thing but being a rat is even worse

I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.
Man, who does that? You had the experience you had, and it sounds shitty, but I’ll let others discuss that. I’m just wondering about how this social contract of buying illegal goods works in your mind? You’ve basically raised red flag to any source to never work with you. Rule number 1 is never go to the police. I don’t think you gain friends here by doing that.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope you feel better now, but guess what, I don't really care. you can let the police solve your problem lol

Everyone here knows that I don't use whatsaap and reship/refund policies in P502 are my own, and I'm not responsible for what happens to you with any other sales agent, the max I can do for you is click on the "ignore" button

Raw material export is legal in China, if they break the law, they will be punished, by the way, the shipping address is not the US address
You’re still planning on snitching on a source for allegedly scamming you, that is the lowest of lows in this game. You just lost the respect of hopefully everybody on this board

@Zonezack is the type of retard you see on the news that calls the police to test to see if the meth they bought is real.

Fucking rat fuck. Nothing lower than a snitch

I buy gso from supermarket. Now I use mct oil and that I buy online. From Now Foods it is but is working from any other brand
It’s actually called “now sports” mct oil. But your right it’s a good oil to use, never had any issues

Spamming the exact same message/photo again and again; copying and pasting the message across multiple threads, hijacking unrelated threads with the same message; are prohibited.
Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope you feel better now, but guess what, I don't really care. you can let the police solve your problem lol

Everyone here knows that I don't use whatsaap and reship/refund policies in P502 are my own, and I'm not responsible for what happens to you with any other sales agent, the max I can do for you is click on the "ignore" button
Alisa was also very knowledgeable about this forum. Isn't Alisa you too? lolIMG_20220917_010312.jpg

I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances
I think you may have a bit too much faith in the chinese legal system to prosecute one of the thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of people who are exporting drugs to Chinas biggest enemy.

Also, you are opening yourself up to having the shit backfire and maybe your local police find out.

Your chinese friends gonna kick some money to the police to go after them?

Getting ripped off or sent shit you didnt order by a lying sack of shit psycopath is par for the fucking course dealing with chinese black market vendors. Qsc probably doesnt know the rep who ripped you off, and it shouldnt be his issue to solve.

Also, you think your story is gonna bring down mesos biggest source? There are 10 just as egregious from qsc himself and he told the victims to suck his yellow balls. You affected him none and got yourself labeled a high risk client. You are cutting off your nose to spite your face here.

Please update us about your working w chinese police, youdbe the first i heard of it working and getting results otherthan more wasted time.

I think you may have a bit too much faith in the chinese legal system to prosecute one of the thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of people who are exporting drugs to Chinas biggest enemy.

Also, you are opening yourself up to having the shit backfire and maybe your local police find out.

Your chinese friends gonna kick some money to the police to go after them?

Getting ripped off or sent shit you didnt order by a lying sack of shit psycopath is par for the fucking course dealing with chinese black market vendors. Qsc probably doesnt know the rep who ripped you off, and it shouldnt be his issue to solve.

Also, you think your story is gonna bring down mesos biggest source? There are 10 just as egregious from qsc himself and he told the victims to suck his yellow balls. You affected him none and got yourself labeled a high risk client. You are cutting off your nose to spite your face here.

Please update us about your working w chinese police, youdbe the first i heard of it working and getting results otherthan more wasted time.
Aren't you curious about the letters in the mosaic in the text above you? ;-)

Forgot to tell you, I still have 7 vials primo 100mg/ml US domestic.
It's a kit that has 3 broken vials during transpot.
It has been cleaned and now the 7 small bottles are intact.

$110 for 7 vials US domestic ME100

Its very hard to homebrew and get the equipment shipped. It might even raise some red flags by customs getting those stuff.
Kid, you havent even ran a fucking cycle.

I ordered a bunch of equipment to do homebrewing for carnitine from a legit DOMESTIC business.

People can purchase raws from QSC if they do not have oils anymore and brew their own stuff.

Solvents, oil and glass equipment are readily available domestic in most countries. The only things that might need import is filters.

All of these are perfectly legal.

As for orals, cap em or liquid suspensions
How do you suspend yours?