Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are you absolutly certain that the production will restart normaly in mi-october/november? You are not going to declare in two months "sorry guys we will only sell raw now" right?
Raws are better. Cheaper and with minimum investment you can literally have a lifetime supply of gear for peanuts

Wish there was an easy and cheap way to hombrew peptides

Its very hard to homebrew and get the equipment shipped. It might even raise some red flags by customs getting those stuff.
Not true
A glass baker,solvents that you can buy from ebay,filters from ebay,vials from ebay. That can be shipped domestic without problems.
That's all you need
And to actually brew is easy. Follow the recipe and steps

Its very hard to homebrew and get the equipment shipped. It might even raise some red flags by customs getting those stuff.
Solvents, oil and glass equipment are readily available domestic in most countries. The only things that might need import is filters.

All of these are perfectly legal.

As for orals, cap em or liquid suspensions

Not true
A glass baker,solvents that you can buy from ebay,filters from ebay,vials from ebay. That can be shipped domestic without problems.
That's all you need
Aah yes i know, i will probably learn to do all that soon
Do you really need to order and use the filters if the gears will be only for a personnal use? Even i fyou live in a clean environment and sterlise your equipment during the brewing?

Aah yes i know, i will probably learn to do all that soon
Do you really need to order and use the filters if the gears will be only for a personnal use? Even i fyou live in a clean environment and sterlise your equipment during the brewing?
Yes. The process of filtering makes the oil sterile. Until the oil isn't passed through the filter isn't sterile. The filter and vial must be sterile also
If you don't filter the oil you will get a infection most likely

Not true
That's all you need
Were is the best place to order oil? Like gso.