Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think it is just priced right, the competition is just overpriced.
The other big companies with fancy labels form china are the overpriced ones ..

I hope you aren't talking about the us domestic brewers...
I buy from both sources(QSC and Dom Brewers) I have no beef with either.

QSC has an advantage because they are a raw source.

The domestic brewers still need to be compensated for their time, money, and legal risks...

Strong first post btw

QSC has an advantage because they are a raw source.

The domestic brewers still need to be compensated for their time, money, and legal risks...
But still doesn't mean the vial cost them $20 or $15 to sell it at $40 and more.

Many brands just use third party domestic manufacters to make their oils and tabs, and they get their finished oils at $3-$6 per vial, ready to be labelled and to be sold.

The risk of selling oils and finished products is the same, even that laws in china are relatively loose same as many countries where many domestic sources are based.

The cost of living in Qingdao city isn't cheap either, a house of 144m² cost about 6.2 million RMB which is close to costs in NY or San Fransisco..

It's all about different financial models, you can notice that most of chinese sources present in meso sell at same prices as domestic sources.

We choosed to sell low profit to have mass sales, sell low, sell many.

+1

For me tirzepatide and semaglutide are not providing as much hunger suppressing as let's say Liraglutide. But I like the combi of tirz ans sema and the last couple days I added 250-500mg Metformin right before bed and that made a drastic difference for me. Hunger is gone, like completely gone. Seems like metformin and GLP-1s somehow boost each other.

My protocol right now is:

2x 0.5mg sema per week (1mg total)
1x 2.5mg tirz
250-500mg Metformin daily with my last meal or pre bed
Any sides with this approach?

Anyone using 3ius of QSC HGH w any results?
About to start use and wanted to start off low and measure my gains over the course of time.
Also anyone, using IGF 1 in conjunction w HGH or solo?
Any insight is appreciated guys.
Thx~

D

Anyone using 3ius of QSC HGH w any results?
About to start use and wanted to start off low and measure my gains over the course of time.
Also anyone, using IGF 1 in conjunction w HGH or solo?
Any insight is appreciated guys.
Thx~

D
I use 3iu pre fasted cardio and 3 iu post workout, titrated up from 1 iu twice a day. Fuller muscle bellies and better sleep after 2-3 months, personally speaking