Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thx for your reply.
How long have you been doing 5ius for?
Thx for responding~
5 weeks or so. I worked my way up and started with 2IU the first week, then very quickly increased it to 5IU. I take the whole dose pre bed. My sleep is the best it has ever been, can only recommend this.

Is 2 months the earliest you can restock your oils? Looked at other INTL options and they were all substantially more expensive and/or iffy reviews, might just bite the bullet and wait for your restock...

Anyone using 3ius of QSC HGH w any results?
About to start use and wanted to start off low and measure my gains over the course of time.
Also anyone, using IGF 1 in conjunction w HGH or solo?
Any insight is appreciated guys.
Thx~

D

Using 6IUs per day. Good results. Using for 4-5 months.

my package left china 10 days ago and cleared Canadian customs yesterday
Try to mix Primo200 with some low dosed EQ (200-300).

I love the Primo+EQ mix anyway.

Usually it solves all my PIP issues....

It fixed also the issue I had with DHB 100.
Had the great idea to mix primo 200 and DHB 100, aesthetic was fucking awesome, walking/sleeping not at all. Ehhhh

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals one question pls.

How do you identify a seized package in Scandinavia? Because in Norway there's no way to tell, except for the tracker being stuck at OSLO LETTER CENTER for 2 years. The tracker will not tell you it has been seized, Posten Norge won't know it is seized, and you won't receive any letter. Only the customs officers and police can tell it has been seized, and you may or may not receive a fine 6 months later.

So how do you go about arranging a reship if you can't know if its been seized?

if its been sitting in customs or arrived in destination country state for days its gone sorry. Last time my package was seized i received a letter pretty quickly (just the usual "pls contact us") I live in a neighboring country b t w but norway seems more fucked what ive heard

Second order received :)

Took 3 weeks exactly to Spain from china

Received 27 vials of 6 different kinds of oils and THEY ARE ALL CRYSTAL CLEAR

the rep is always kind, friendly and respectful person to chat with on PM, he always answer all my questions and provide me with what i need to know to make my order