Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My vials had a steak and potato floating in it! That’s a win for me .. you guys are the best.
Maybe the next source can sell test for $3 a vial and it have some lava lamp type shit floating in it?

Is this normal ? Got some primo 200 in? Ahhh it’s prob ok right ? Lmao
Had to.

Attachments

• 27EDE002-B565-437D-84C0-55F2EE9A07B8.jpeg
    27EDE002-B565-437D-84C0-55F2EE9A07B8.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 47
My vials had a steak and potato floating in it! That’s a win for me .. you guys are the best.
Maybe the next source can sell test for $3 a vial and it have some lava lamp type shit floating in it?
Make jokes when ur in the hospital getting ur abcess cut out. Tell the Dr's how good the gear is.

Make jokes when ur in the hospital getting ur abcess cut out. Tell the Dr's how good the gear is.
That’s my point .. is it worth it? How many times do u have to read it ? I don’t want to offend anyone else. I only got some test cyp and was a lucky one. All vials are clear to the eye , but it I had any vials from anyone , if god made them , and there was anything in it that’ made me think for 5 seconds there is an issue , it’s gone!!! No questions. Now you learned the hard way , I had an abscess a long time ago , because my dumbass was to lazy to change my drawing pin , 100% stupid, guess what’, never happened again, 20 years ago ,,,

Sure @janoshik is probably faking alot of his test just because...

Cmon, move on. You and your girl have less profits, deal with it.
You are delusional, if its possible that negative tests are fake its jist as possible the positive tests are fake... You cant have your cake and eat it too, just to fit your narrative. Fucking typical shill you are.

Has QSC had good testing? Yes he has
Has QSC had bad testing? Yes he has

But what you are saying is all good testing is legit, its the bad testing that is faked.... ok then you are special

I’ll get ridiculed for saying this but idc. I’ve read probably the majority of the last 100 pages of this thread. I’m also not a customer of this source. I have no affiliations nor nothing to gain. And I’m sure there’s a little bit of everything going on beneath the surface here. But if I had to pinpoint the main sentiment I’m sensing it is that the majority of the hullabaloo is probably coming from other sources that either use this source or one similar to supply their business. And they are becoming increasingly agitated that now the general public has easy access to their prices.

I could honestly be way off too. There’s a little evidence of everything lol. But I’ve had a lot of time to think about it and that’s just what I’m taking away from reading the last 100 pages and adding my own intuition.

That’s my point .. is it worth it? How many times do u have to read it ? I don’t want to offend anyone else. I only got some test cyp and was a lucky one. All vials are clear to the eye , but it I had any vials from anyone , if god made them , and there was anything in it that’ made me think for 5 seconds there is an issue , it’s gone!!! No questions. Now you learned the hard way , I had an abscess a long time ago , because my dumbass was to lazy to change my drawing pin , 100% stupid, guess what’, never happened again, 20 years ago ,,,
Damn it was early and I didn't pick up ur sarcasm bc of how stupid the shills have been in this thread I thought u were serious lol. we just want people to be careful and they are attacking us lol idiots

But if I had to pinpoint the main sentiment I’m sensing it is that the majority of the hullabaloo is probably coming from other sources that either use this source or one similar to supply their business. And they are becoming increasingly agitated that now the general public has easy access to their prices.

The dead giveaway is the critics who repeat the same message dozens or hundreds of times. The only people who would spend 12 hours every day in here bitching are the ones with a financial interest in doing so.

I cannot stress enough how helpful that ignore button is.

Lettin you guys who want to know..... the rad140 I capped up @ 20mg is doing what its supposed to do. Into my third week and strength is back up to aas levels, and back to being hard and vascular. I use rad as a bridge between blasts along with my prescribed trt. Anyways, an anecdotal review from some meathead on the internet. Ciao.

The dead giveaway is the critics who repeat the same message dozens or hundreds of times. The only people who would spend 12 hours every day in here bitching are the ones with a financial interest in doing so.

I cannot stress enough how helpful that ignore button is.
I know what’s coming next. They are going to say you’re QSC posting on an alt account.

I know what’s coming next. They are going to say you’re QSC posting on an alt account.

Shocker! But either way, I'll never see it, I blocked all these clowns.
Besides I'm a pretty shitty advocate, look at my post history in this thread, all I do is bitch about Canadian customs jaja