Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks, bro. I will post pics if I can get back into the swing of things. I’m basically a complete mess right now lol.

But for real, steroids + HGH are crazy good for my back problems at least. I spent over a year barely being able to walk… slowly, with these two, I’m recovering. I can walk, run and lift weights now.

Damn broski, take care of yourself. Mind if I ask how you hurt yourself in the first place?

3rd package from my first QSC order was just delivered to me in Canada, only 12 days since first tracking update (!!!). That's twice as fast as the first package arrived (24 days)

2nd package still sitting in customs unfortunately, I guess they'll get to it when they get to it.

Thanks again @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I'm very happy with everything so far and will be placing a second order once its colder so my Deca raws can hold up.

Received my order of tirzepatide from China to north Europe, took exactly 8 weeks payment to order. Pretty slow, but at least the gear got here in the end. Good comms with QSC, no issues at all besides long shipping time.

The only joke here is your shitty gear with floaters in it, keep trying to deflect little buddy. Tell the truth, you were getting so many complaints from customers with floaters and you had to stop making finished products.

Yes, he scammed one member out of thousands by sending the "wrong" product aka he tried to bait and switch but was found out via Jano testing.

And then he did it again.

Shitty gear ? Bro I ordered primo mast and test from him, I use his Test Cyp and sold the masteron to a friend and as I already said I am in love with the test cyp and my friend also find the masteron top notch. (The primo will be used next year)

You can complain about the floaters etc , but don’t call his oils „shitty gear“ because it’s the best gear you can get right now

Shitty gear ? Bro I ordered primo mast and test from him, I use his Test Cyp and sold the masteron to a friend and as I already said I am in love with the test cyp and my friend also find the masteron top notch. (The primo will be used next year)

You can complain about the floaters etc , but don’t call his oils „shitty gear“ because it’s the best gear you can get right now
(Hater voice *Deeznutzz or any other pick your favorite)

You are a shill and you suck QSC penis!!!

:p