Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Should one expect the ripped mix to have some solid pip? I've never ran a blend and I don't know if 100mg of each is considered high concentration.

Safe to assume the ripped mix and deca200 are both still sesame oil?

Spamming the exact same message/photo again and again; copying and pasting the message across multiple threads, hijacking unrelated threads with the same message; are prohibited.
Should one expect the ripped mix to have some solid pip? I've never ran a blend and I don't know if 100mg of each is considered high concentration.

Safe to assume the ripped mix and deca200 are both still sesame oil?
Expect pip, not everyone can tolerate a 300mg/ml of short esters, it's genetics, like sustanon 400, you will have mixed reviews for these, the ripped blend I can say I have mixed reviews 50/50 about pip, so I won't tell you it's pip free.

Ripped I think last kits available are sesame, and deca is MCT

Depends on the raw. I prefer paracetamol syrup for kids, PG, PEG and 190 proof. Trial and error really, but given enough shaking you can have a pretty even solution on anything (I haven't and will not ever dabble with mcg solutions like clen though and thyroids since I can get cheap pharma T3/T4)
Humco works perfectly for all Raws that aren't dosed in MCG's...