Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,
Now, from now on, I will tell the truth without a single lie.
*And I'm posting this post because I don't want the same victims to come out for the public good.

I found QDS on the meso forums from last year and started ordering from Alisa Yang, who is higher than the rep here.

I was promised a redelivery policy and a refund before ordering, and fortunately, several orders have been successful. But today QDS tried to send the product through Hong Kong post but it was returned by customs.

I asked for a refund and QDS told me it wasn't their fault it was returned from customs. So whose fault is this? Is it my fault?

QDS said they could not give me a refund. The reason was the nonsense that the product could not go back to China from Hong Kong.

So what's the difference from a foreclosure at the customs of the destination? Guys, QDS dazzles people with a very low price at first. Of course, we do the actual delivery.

However, when there is a real problem, they do not even reply. Even someone who has been ordering for a long time like me is no exception.
QDS knows nothing but money. I sent money to them through my Chinese acquaintances, and I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.

I'll post all the evidence below. The decision is yours. At least I'll post on other forums to avoid causing victims like me.
View attachment 172787

View attachment 172785View attachment 172786
That's called spamming and it's against the rules... most likely you will get banned

Third time you've posted the same screenshots in 12 hours. We already know your story, everyone will make up their own minds from here.

Clicking ignore cause I don't need to see it a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th time.

Third time you've posted the same screenshots in 12 hours. We already know your story, everyone will make up their own minds from here.

Clicking ignore cause I don't need to see it a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th time.
So your answer to anyone claiming a problem is to just ignore them, and to advise everyone else do the same. What a load of crap. What if there are legit problems with a source you obviously feel the need to defend, which there are.

You are just another new account coming in the middle of this shit show. You obviously have no idea of the issues swept under the rug by you and your little band of new accounts here.

So your answer to anyone claiming a problem is to just ignore them, and to advise everyone else do the same. What a load of crap. What if there are legit problems with a source you obviously feel the need to defend, which there are.

You are just another new account coming in the middle of this shit show. You obviously have no idea of the issues swept under the rug by you and your little band of new accounts here.

I've been here 4 years longer than you, you inbred halfwit fucktard.

I don't block people with problems, I block ignorant assholes and racists who clutter this thread posting the same information repeatedly. Now I get to welcome your scrawny little bitch ass to that club. Enjoy!

Hello everyone,
Now, from now on, I will tell the truth without a single lie.
*And I'm posting this post because I don't want the same victims to come out for the public good.

I found QDS on the meso forums from last year and started ordering from Alisa Yang, who is higher than the rep here.

I was promised a redelivery policy and a refund before ordering, and fortunately, several orders have been successful. But today QDS tried to send the product through Hong Kong post but it was returned by customs.

I asked for a refund and QDS told me it wasn't their fault it was returned from customs. So whose fault is this? Is it my fault?

QDS said they could not give me a refund. The reason was the nonsense that the product could not go back to China from Hong Kong.

So what's the difference from a foreclosure at the customs of the destination? Guys, QDS dazzles people with a very low price at first. Of course, we do the actual delivery.

However, when there is a real problem, they do not even reply. Even someone who has been ordering for a long time like me is no exception.
QDS knows nothing but money. I sent money to them through my Chinese acquaintances, and I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.

I'll post all the evidence below. The decision is yours. At least I'll post on other forums to avoid causing victims like me.
View attachment 172787

View attachment 172785View attachment 172786
Kind of crazy because it looks from this like they were going to reship if you paid shipping and a small fee, then you threatened to go to the authorities, so they said never mind, none for you.

I don't block people with problems, I block ignorant assholes and racists who clutter this thread posting the same information repeatedly. Now I get to welcome your scrawny little bitch ass to that club. Enjoy!
You lied that I uploaded it 3 times of same content.
So I'm making a new QDS victim community site right now. All the facts will be recorded there. I'll pay google and advertise and also trying on baidu
So, I'm sorry, stop please

Kind of crazy because it looks from this like they were going to reship if you paid shipping and a small fee, then you threatened to go to the authorities, so they said never mind, none for you.
They asked me to pay 150 yuan. But what if it's sent back? Another 150 yuan, but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan, QDS will be rich. But why do I have to pay that money?:confused:

Oh wow, what a change of attitude when someone calls your shill ass out. Your first post was 3 month ago, with many subsequent ones here. Nice try new guy, you're in the perfect place for new accounts.

Your opinion isn't even worth a milliliter of QSCs $6 test, so go ahead and stay in this shit hole thread.

Well, are British people racists too? lol
IMG_20220917_203739.jpg