Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Doxxing and posting potentially-identifiable personal information is strictly prohibited.
He will introduce us Sciroxx lol

I believe the guys freaked out when they heard we will join PM soon:

Code:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/scammer-list.119559/page-15#post-3147059

Classics.. lol
你好吗?[EDIT: Potentially-identifiable personal information removed.]

Now I get a DM message asking me to let me know which companies have a lower price. Don't send DM. That's not my purpose.
I thought this here was a QDS fan club

But, DM msg from those who were actually scammed by QDS are welcome.:p

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

What knowledge do you have on folistatin and ace031? Other than them being myostatin inhibitors. I think I’d favor ace due to its longer half life

Seems like a short acting long acting same thing sort of situation? Or would your prefer one over another

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

What knowledge do you have on folistatin and ace031? Other than them being myostatin inhibitors. I think I’d favor ace due to its longer half life

Seems like a short acting long acting same thing sort of situation? Or would your prefer one over another
FST344 out of stock
GDF-8 and ACE031 in stock, but I don't have much knowledge about myostatin inhibitors to recommand or give some advices unfortunately.

I will leave my review. all injectables without pip. stanozolol is my favorite drug and it changes my body phenomenally in 2-3 weeks. the only thing I haven't figured out yet is dhb. I use it 300mg per week. There are two more bottles left. dhb without pip. telmisartan works perfectly. tadalafil - I need a second wife))))

Now I get a DM message asking me to let me know which companies have a lower price. Don't send DM. That's not my purpose.

So much for being such a cool fucking guy nerd.

Just received some international Testosterone C 250 and Primo E 200, as well as a single replacement bottle of Tren E 200. All look clear and smooth. These are MCT base and were easy injections. The primo was a replacement for a lost package. Just to show things work out for some of us if you work with respect.

What is the true potential of this? How long has it been around?

Actually ima just google it carry on baby cheeks

This clinical trial was terminated due to safety concerns
Study of ACE-031 in Subjects With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

This one wasn't, but couldn't find any details
A Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of ACE-031 in Healthy Postmenopausal Women - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

More details in this study
A single ascending-dose study of muscle regulator ACE-031 in healthy volunteers - PubMed (preliminary but looked positive)

well pretty expensive shit if I read that correctly. Not like QSD is expensive, but the compund itself has no value in that regard. Max Dose in last study was 3mg/kg bodyweight. 300mg for a 100kg bodybuilder.
At QSD price listed above you get 10mg for 156$, so even if you would take a way smaller dose of 1mg/kg you would need 1560$ for a single dose...and I heard you dose it once per week, so there is that.

The retards DMing you have three brain cells. If you have access to sooooo many other sources via MadeInChina then why didn't you buy from them? Why are you crying here and posting on various boards? Sounds like you're a cocksucker for another source to me. If we do an analysis of prices, Qingdao's finished products come damn close gram for gram to other RAW sources. Let's have some fun. Purple Panda, the biggest Raw Source overall is selling Primobolan for anywhere from $15-20 per gram depending on order size. QSC's price for finished vials was $140 INT and $170 US Domestic if I remember correctly.

The finished Primobolan kit has 10 grams in total of actual Primobolan. What's $140/10? $14. His finished Primobolan product is a better value than Purple's raw powders....Ironically, Qingdao's oils are tested more than Purple's raws on here. Do you think other companies want to compete? Maybe in your fucking pipedream.

Let's also not get started on Qingdao's GH pricing....Your butt buddy Sciroxx is selling a kit of GH for $220 vs $70 from QSC. Funny thing is that I have also never seen a Jano test on Sciroxx products. Why don't you ask that fucker to come and source on this board? Ah, that's right, he's fucking terrified. What happened the last time a source from PM tried sourcing here? Remember King labs? Lol

Last edited:
The retards DMing you have three brain cells. If you have access to sooooo many other sources via MadeInChina then why didn't you buy from them? Why are you crying here and posting on various boards? Sounds like you're a cocksucker for another source to me. If we do an analysis of prices, Qingdao's finished products come damn close gram for gram to other RAW sources. Let's have some fun. Purple Panda, the biggest Raw Source overall is selling Primobolan for anywhere from $15-20 per gram depending on order size. QSC's price for finished vials was $140 INT and $170 US Domestic if I remember correctly.

The finished Primobolan kit has 10 grams in total of actual Primobolan. What's $140/10? $14. His finished Primobolan product is a better value than Purple's raw powders....Ironically, Qingdao's oils are tested more than Purple's raws on here. Do you think other companies want to compete? Maybe in your fucking pipedream.

Let's also not get started on Qingdao's GH pricing....Your butt buddy Sciroxx is selling a kit of GH for $220 vs $70 from QSC. Funny thing is that I have also never seen a Jano test on Sciroxx products. Why don't you ask that fucker to come and source on this board? Ah, that's right, he's fucking terrified. What happened the last time a source from PM tried sourcing here? Remember King labs? Lol
This kind of post is straight cringe worthy. Go look at every other source thread here and you will NOT find a member who sounds like they're the damn rep. The guys on UGBB were absolutely right about you. Pathetic.

Enter on Google: "sciroxx lab results" and it will find some results and not to give spoilers I will let you find out how good they are

****Spoiler alert *****

Sciroxx sucks

This kind of post is straight cringe worthy. Go look at every other source thread here and you will NOT find a member who sounds like they're the damn rep. The guys on UGBB were absolutely right about you. Pathetic.
Are you allergic to math or something? Why don't you take my dick out of your mouth? Clearly I am constantly on your mind for you to keep mentioning me