Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

so wouldn’t it if made more cents if there going out of business just to let on to us that there still brewing and take orders on stuff they don t have rather then tell us there out of stock and stop orders with stops cash flow if they were gunna ghost us

This is the reason QDS is currently unable to make oils and taps, which is a crucial reason why it may suddenly go out of business. They just don't reply here anymore and they just get a bunch of orders via email and then they might just run away.
sorry brother i gotta put you on ignore you talk like a tree fell on your head

Nobody here has any idea what your talking about. If you have a beef with this source then coherently describe it and then leave it at that. Your posting pictures of some fuckin commie asshole on a steroid website get the fuck outta here with that . Move the fuck on you said your peace
I'm sorry. He's Chinese.

This is the reason QDS is currently unable to make oils and taps, which is a crucial reason why it may suddenly go out of business. They just don't reply here anymore and they just get a bunch of orders via email and then they might just run away.
Then why would you censor it? It would be more believable if you let us see the raw screenshot. You want us to think they're exit scamming yet you censor what you claim to be definite proof.

dude decrease your prices. qsc for life. go fuck yourself and your over priced gear you monkey

am useing tren ace now that was store that way and it’s 4 years past the do date and it’s fine
Yes, isotretinoin in particular degrades very rapidly. AAS, even Tren, seem far more stable. Usually your advice would be correct, but is in not the case with Isotretinoin.

Which is? Why don't you state the reason instead of running circles? What do you have to lose?

Ain't making sense bro.

So did some guy in China get locked up or what?

Look what was delivered today. 100ml of Primo.

View attachment 172166

Cheers. As I said 2 weeks ago I sent in a vial of Primo and the lab test report came back as expected.

View attachment 172568

Okay so a quick update on QSC's primo:
This is probably by far one of the best primo oils I have ever had. The oil is super thin and very clear which makes it really easy to draw and pin. No floaters, no crystals. No PIP. The blind test made by Janoshik came back great, so I have no doubts about the quality.

I guess this is MCT oil because of its high viscosity?!