Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Enter on Google: "sciroxx lab results" and it will find some results and not to give spoilers I will let you find out how good they are

****Spoiler alert *****

Sciroxx sucks
LMAO

"The product was identified with code number “GAG8O0ZTWM1N” and the expiration date of May 2020.

Label claim: Sciroxx Laboratories Trenadex Acetate 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.

Actual content: Sciroxx Laboratories Trenadex Acetate 100 was determined to have actual content of 72.8 mg/ml trenbolone acetate."

He will introduce us Sciroxx lol

I believe the guys freaked out when they heard we will join PM soon:

Code:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/scammer-list.119559/page-15#post-3147059

Classics.. lol
As I said, some businesses are getting butt fucked from the low prices and are screaming like little bitches

This kind of post is straight cringe worthy. Go look at every other source thread here and you will NOT find a member who sounds like they're the damn rep. The guys on UGBB were absolutely right about you. Pathetic.

Butthurt much? Are you or your source loosing revenue? Time to polish up your day job skills and you both start sucking dicks...

LMAO

"The product was identified with code number “GAG8O0ZTWM1N” and the expiration date of May 2020.

Label claim: Sciroxx Laboratories Trenadex Acetate 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.

Actual content: Sciroxx Laboratories Trenadex Acetate 100 was determined to have actual content of 72.8 mg/ml trenbolone acetate."

Quality gear right there.

Sciroxx is actively engaging in harm reduction and supplying underdosed tren so you don't get tren sides :cool:

The retards DMing you have three brain cells. If you have access to sooooo many other sources via MadeInChina then why didn't you buy from them? Why are you crying here and posting on various boards? Sounds like you're a cocksucker for another source to me. If we do an analysis of prices, Qingdao's finished products come damn close gram for gram to other RAW sources. Let's have some fun. Purple Panda, the biggest Raw Source overall is selling Primobolan for anywhere from $15-20 per gram depending on order size. QSC's price for finished vials was $140 INT and $170 US Domestic if I remember correctly.

The finished Primobolan kit has 10 grams in total of actual Primobolan. What's $140/10? $14. His finished Primobolan product is a better value than Purple's raw powders....Ironically, Qingdao's oils are tested more than Purple's raws on here. Do you think other companies want to compete? Maybe in your fucking pipedream.

Let's also not get started on Qingdao's GH pricing....Your butt buddy Sciroxx is selling a kit of GH for $220 vs $70 from QSC. Funny thing is that I have also never seen a Jano test on Sciroxx products. Why don't you ask that fucker to come and source on this board? Ah, that's right, he's fucking terrified. What happened the last time a source from PM tried sourcing here? Remember King labs? Lol
But, why is the finished vials person who made it locked up in the police station in china?? Perhaps someone died after using the oil?

Listola please mr repolaa
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

As I said, some businesses are getting butt fucked from the low prices and are screaming like little bitches

Butthurt much? Are you or your source loosing revenue? Time to polish up your day job skills and you both start sucking dicks...
First post. Yeah bite me.

All I see is whining little bitches hating on a source that brought 2006 SSB prices into the market and they can't charge through the nose anymore.

I say f em and they can all suck on deeznutz.

QSC haters gonna hate, stay the course, most people are grateful they don't get outright robbed anymore.

Cheers and long live the king!
Yet another less than a month old account, first post standing up for the source. Wouldn't be surprised if you were the actual slimeball rep.

Yet another less than a month old account, first post standing up for the source. Wouldn't be surprised if you were the actual slimeball rep.
I was brewing raws when you were nothing but carbon in some plant your father ate and eventually you became the winning sperm in the race to disappoint him asswipe.

I call it as I see it. And I see alot of butthurt cry babies in here trying to put down the source cause they got butt fucked from the low pricing

My unbiased experience with QSC,

I read literally all 800 pages before considering this source.

Ordered a few different raws for my personal use and they were all high quality and at unbeatable prices, arrived around 3 weeks after placing my order.

It seems like most of the hate is coming from the competition, they can't compete so they have to clutter the thread.

why u censor this if you are leaking to forum?
This is the reason QDS is currently unable to make oils and taps, which is a crucial reason why it may suddenly go out of business. They just don't reply here anymore and they just get a bunch of orders via email and then they might just run away.