Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They asked me to pay 150 yuan. But what if it's sent back? Another 150 yuan, but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan but what if it is sent back? another 150 yuan, QDS will be rich. But why do I have to pay that money?:confused:
Bro….. that’s like $23 American dollars…. Wtf….. if you got fucked that sucks for sure… but bro….. all this when you could have paid $23 bucks and gotten your shit? ……….. Jesus Christ…..

Bro….. that’s like $23 American dollars…. Wtf….. if you got fucked that sucks for sure… but bro….. all this when you could have paid $23 bucks and gotten your shit? ……….. Jesus Christ…..
Do you think your life is all about money? In business, trust is important.

I've been here 4 years longer than you, you inbred halfwit fucktard.

I don't block people with problems, I block ignorant assholes and racists who clutter this thread posting the same information repeatedly. Now I get to welcome your scrawny little bitch ass to that club. Enjoy!
Don't mind him, he's a little retarded

Hello everyone,
Now, from now on, I will tell the truth without a single lie.
*And I'm posting this post because I don't want the same victims to come out for the public good.

I found QDS on the meso forums from last year and started ordering from Alisa Yang, who is higher than the rep here.

I was promised a redelivery policy and a refund before ordering, and fortunately, several orders have been successful. But today QDS tried to send the product through Hong Kong post but it was returned by customs.

I asked for a refund and QDS told me it wasn't their fault it was returned from customs. So whose fault is this? Is it my fault?

QDS said they could not give me a refund. The reason was the nonsense that the product could not go back to China from Hong Kong.

So what's the difference from a foreclosure at the customs of the destination? Guys, QDS dazzles people with a very low price at first. Of course, we do the actual delivery.

However, when there is a real problem, they do not even reply. Even someone who has been ordering for a long time like me is no exception.
QDS knows nothing but money. I sent money to them through my Chinese acquaintances, and I will soon report them to the police through my Chinese acquaintances.

I'll post all the evidence below. The decision is yours. At least I'll post on other forums to avoid causing victims like me.

View attachment 172742View attachment 172743View attachment 172741
Uhm, so after reading the last 5 or so pages of you incoherently rambling on about nothing, I have come to the conclusion that neither party is particularly at fault. It's a lose-lose situation for the seller however as money is already spent on shipping. Why can't they just reship? You know, like actually be patient and get the products you want instead of going on 3 different boards to throw a temper tantrum? This will guarantee the QSC to tell you to get anally fucked, however, and you will never get your product or refund. I find it funny that you had to get Sciroxx involved, what the fuck is he going to do?

Do you think that posting on professional Muscle is going to deter anyone? The sources on that board are fucking garbage. Absolute doo doo sources, King Labs? Lmao
confused.jpg

Last edited:
Another good news. But is this the QDS fan club? Are you all afraid that you can't buy cheaper than QDS? If you're worried about that, tell me. I'll look at 20 companies in China and tell them to promote them here. Then the price will be cheaper.:cool: There are many people who have been scammed by QDS here and there. it's fun
IMG_20220918_030912.jpg

Another good news. But is this the QDS fan club? Are you all afraid that you can't buy cheaper than QDS? If you're worried about that, tell me. I'll look at 20 companies in China and tell them to promote them here. Then the price will be cheaper.:cool: There are many people who have been scammed by QDS here and there. it's fun
View attachment 172815
Go for it, if that means more labs at decent prices then it will be a net positive for this forum

Uhm, so after reading the last 5 or so pages of you incoherently rambling on about nothing, I have come to the conclusion that neither party is particularly at fault. It's a lose-lose situation for the seller however as money is already spent on shipping. Why can't they just reship? You know, like actually be patient and get the products you want instead of going on 3 different boards to throw a temper tantrum? This will guarantee the QSC to tell you to get anally fucked, however, and you will never get your product or refund. I find it funny that you had to get Sciroxx involved, what the fuck is he going to do?

Do you think that posting on professional Muscle is going to deter anyone? The sources on that board are fucking garbage. Absolute doo doo sources, King Labs? Lmao
View attachment 172814
It's a duty for me. He will continue to deceive people anyway. I want to they to stop I'm serious. We are preparing a lot of material about QDS right now.
People tend to ignore the public interest for their own benefit.

Go for it, if that means more labs at decent prices then it will be a net positive for this forum
Yes, in order to do so, I plan to contact several companies on the MIC site and the baidu site. Damn QDS is doing a lot of damage to people with its low price. Fortunately, I have many colleagues in China. Don't worry

To start off. I am not a shill for anyone. I am skeptical of everything good and bad from any source, especially international.

That being said I haven't had any issues with QDS other than a cracked vial that they replaced.

I am always waiting for the order where I get screwed over by the source with an exit strategy but so far they will have my business . I am in my 6th Dom reship and majority of my orders have been peptides.

Semaglutide is not an easy one to get and I purchase it in bulk because it is consistent.

I thought QDS was cheap too, but this isn't cheap, can i introduce you to a lower price?;)
Look here fuck nut. You sound like you are just working for another company.

You ruined your credibility to "can I introduce you to a lower price?". Get the fuck out of here.

I was already skeptical of you to begin with but this seals the deal. Clearly some type of competitor.

To start off. I am not a shill for anyone. I am skeptical of everything good and bad from any source, especially international.

That being said I haven't had any issues with QDS other than a cracked vial that they replaced.

I am always waiting for the order where I get screwed over by the source with an exit strategy but so far they will have my business . I am in my 6th Dom reship and majority of my orders have been peptides.

Semaglutide is not an easy one to get and I purchase it in bulk because it is consistent.

You ruined your credibility to "can I introduce you to a lower price?". Get the fuck out of here.

I was already skeptical of you to begin with but this seals the deal. Clearly some type of competitor.
I knew you would say that. But is it my purpose to introduce 20 companies? lol

He will introduce us Sciroxx lol

I believe the guys freaked out when they heard we will join PM soon:

Code:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/scammer-list.119559/page-15#post-3147059

Classics.. lol

EU Dom landed within 3 days
Satisfied
Used the test e long time ago with int. Order to EU, gear was legit, typical Testosterone efffects and sides...good to go
Using 500mg test e / week for my cycle