Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The primo 100 flows so fast it’s like drawing bac water into the syringe. Hopefully future batches will remain good like that, im going to try the 200mg/ml one for more convenience. Is the current primo still the sesame oil batch?

Can those micro spoons be used to dose isotretinoin raws, and how would you store it.. Is fridge ok? If degrading is certain, then would it be advised to just take more? (Pharma 20mg = 40 mg raw for example)
Primo is MCT oil

You can use micro dosing spoons for accutane, bigger variance isn't a problem, the essential is get rid off your acnee so I won't advice taking bigger dosages when you know already some get good results from 1 mg only.

raw do not degrade if kept away from light and in vacuum sealed bags, temperature do not degrade accutane as far as I know, so it is pointless to put it in fridge.

I just posted a lab test made during summer, which mean high temperature, and long time transit and purity came out +98%

am useing tren ace now that was store that way and it’s 4 years past the do date and it’s fine

I was about to make the same mistake by comparing storage of Retin-A to Accutane. More similar than comparing to tren ace, but even then, I have no idea how stable Retin-A is (though seems to maintain potency for quite a while stored at room temp).

@HB_22 @graciebjj

你是谁? 这很疯狂?
最近,这里的同志们正计划在一个神秘的组织内杀害习近平主席,并割掉毛泽东前总统的尸体吃。 立即由中华人民共和国公安部门逮捕这些叛徒。 我警告中国的公安部门。 叛徒们反对一个中国,计划暗杀习近平主席,摧毁毛泽东前总统的遗体。 叛国者的反国家恐怖计划将对中华人民共和国国家安全构成严重威胁。

你是谁? 这很疯狂?
最近,这里的同志们正计划在一个神秘的组织内杀害习近平主席,并割掉毛泽东前总统的尸体吃。 立即由中华人民共和国公安部门逮捕这些叛徒。 我警告中国的公安部门。 叛徒们反对一个中国,计划暗杀习近平主席,摧毁毛泽东前总统的遗体。 叛国者的反国家恐怖计划将对中华人民共和国国家安全构成严重威胁。
I made the mistake of putting this in google translate... wtf did i just read LMAO

你是谁? 这很疯狂?
??

I am confused. Do you have actual evidence that proves what you're saying? Or are you just going to speak in hieroglyphics while expecting us to have any idea of what the fuck you're going on about? Still doesn't answer my question of why did you buy from them in the first place if you knew all of this shit. I have some experience with the police in Asia, it's all bribery. Give them some money and they'll look the other way.
Paradoxically, your statement proves that QDS can betray and decide you at any thim.
Cuz they spend money to bribe the police

From what I know of China, his brewer will disappear for 6 months then come out of nowhere praising Dear Leader Winnie the Pooh and calling for death to all steroid manufacturers.