Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Who has had an infection? Link please.
It's funny how they allow theirselves to lie, spread rumors and cry later because members make them lose credibility.

It's easy for any member to check 870 pages and verify that no one every had any infection and only good reviews of how our oils are smooth, pip free, even for the famous ones to be painful.

And now he spread the rumor that our brewer is in jail lol.

This fucktard is here since 2014 and stills act like a kid, zero credibility.

It's funny how they allow theirselves to lie, spread rumors and cry later because members make them lose credibility.

It's easy for any member to check 870 pages and verify that no one every had any infection and only good reviews of how our oils are smooth, pip free, even for the famous ones to be painful.

不要再玷污國家的榮譽了

My issues have always been resolved because I didn't act like a righteous asshole. Funny how that work.
You do far more than act politely towards QSC, when you literally rush to their aid at every opportunity. It has never been the case that Meso users were expected to felate a source in order to expect their order goes as promised, and that's the trajectory where you appear to want to push things.

Banter aside and doing your best to be objective, what motivation is there for you to defend Tracy from people with criticism of the operation? Seriously, how does it benefit you to call people with complaints righteous assholes rather than see their issues resolved? How do you benefit when people who were promised refunds don't get refunds, how do you benefit when people who received gear with floaters are told to fuck off? Isn't it rationally in your best interest for all customers to have all reasonable problems resolved?

I think this recent fella talking about calling the HK Police is quite silly, for what its worth, but it does feel like a simple issue that should be resolved simply. Truth is most of these issued wouldn't be heard on Meso if they were resolved privately.

Screenshot_20220920-084135.png

I would say gear that is sanitary and doesn't have shit floating around that should have been filtered out, for starters.

You guys get so happy that they have cheap prices and you'll probably receive something in the mail.

The money you save is not going to be worth the price of losing an ass cheek or shoulder to an infection.

Not to mention, they are obviously on law enforcement's radar or their shitty brewer wouldn't be at the police station.

But by all means, good luck and hope it all works out for you.

What makes it better than other sources gear besides the cheap price?

Is it those shitty caps that are the worst anyone has ever seen that makes them so perfect for you?

Is it the reps awesome personality that keeps you on their team?

Maybe the thought of being doxxed because they have your information from when you used your credit card to order, makes you feel that way?

If all things were equal here, then I could see your point. But this is the only source that I can think of that has fanboys propping them up and this don't ask, don't tell attitude when problems arise.

We've had sources that actually treated there customers with respect and when they started sending out floaters, shit hit the fan and they were run out of meso in the name of harm reduction.

Now days, the only thing that seems to matter here is the price. Who fuckings cares if someone gets ripped off or gets an infection as long as you get your shit for cheap.

Y'all some pieces of shit.
I hear you, but it seems like 98% of people who order from QSC are happy with the products.

As far as the rep goes: you can't find a more attentive, supportive, knowledgeable representative. Nearly every time this rep posts, it's quality information. Often times, this rep posts a lot of obscure advice or technical advice. The rep has a lot of knowledge and will answer any question. This isn't some bum or some dude in his mom's basement. He (or she?) knows his information

I will agree though that sometimes the rep has an attitude, and certainly could have handled some issues better. At the same time, I can imagine this rep losing their cool because of troublemakers. I'm not saying it's acceptable, but I understand it. No one knows the potential frustration level is behind the scenes, because apparently there are a lot of haters who are trying to cause trouble as well.

I do think the representative needs to handle certain issues better. I do understand though the "war like stance" that this representative often takes because of certain troublemakers who could really run away with QSC reputation otherwise.

You've been caught lying, stealing and sending out contaminated gear. Shut your dirty whore mouth.

Who has had an infection? Link please.
This.

We're are the infections? We're are the abscess? We're are the operations to remove your asscheek?

The only thing that is being actively removed is the revenue of competing sources and the ego of "established" forum asswipes that were given the middle finger by QSC

You've been caught lying, stealing and sending out contaminated gear. Shut your dirty whore mouth.
Given the few brain cells you have and your English which does not allow you to tell the difference between going to the police station for questioning and being in prison, I let you imagine what you want if you feel better, and I'm going to hit the ignore button I just discovered this week ^^

I know for sure that this rep did not write these messages. Tracy NEVER says "thank you". He might say "fuck you" to those who deserve it, but never "thank you" :D

2022-09-20 11_47_30-(29) Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic) _ P...png

This.

We're are the infections? We're are the abscess? We're are the operations to remove your asscheek?

The only thing that is being actively removed is the revenue of competing sources and the ego of "established" forum asswipes that were given the middle finger by QSC
你不会用中文回答我吗?
你会站在原地看著国家总统的屈辱照片吗?
这很疯狂?

There is so much going on in this thread..

Lets see if I can recap, newest to oldest

1. Brewer being investigated by the police
2. Stopped brewing/manufacturing oils as China cracks down. Out of stock on most
3. Floaters in his oils
4. Underdosed Var
5. Refusal to refund or reship if you complain
6. Soft doxxes and threats of dox
7. Inconsistent dosing
8. HCG 50% underdosed

I know there is more but man this is a train wreck just to get cheap prices.

And the Toremifene that was actually Clomid!

Oh and the enclomiphene that was severely underdosed.