Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hope y'all are enjoying the remaining vials that have chunks of shit floating around inside. Getting an infection is a right of passage for you idiots, at this point.
Floaters? My last shipment from QSC had an actual goldfish swimming in my cypionate. Can you believe that?

you-are-idiot.gif

I started QSC semaglutide at 0.5mg per week, which was a mistake because the heartburn was really bad. I am taking 2 weeks off and will resume at 0.25mg.
I am tempting to go to 0.5mg EOD or 0.25mg ED but I am always in favor of the least dose possible for drugs. Sometimes if you push something too much and harm yourslelf, you may never be able to tolerate it again.

QSC is awesome. If you go on their website, they have almost every chemical substance you can imagine and many you'd never even think to search for.

Don't only look at the price list that gets posted here.

If you can imagine a substance, they probably have it. As far as quality goes and are their products exactly as labeled? I certainly hope so. It seems so. I may test a few random chemicals from my next order. I will say that if their products are as good as labeled, then what else could you want from a supplier? Availability, pricing, and support are excellent.

QSC is awesome...I will say that if their products are as good as labeled, then what else could you want from a supplier? Availability, pricing, and support are excellent.
I would say gear that is sanitary and doesn't have shit floating around that should have been filtered out, for starters.

You guys get so happy that they have cheap prices and you'll probably receive something in the mail.

The money you save is not going to be worth the price of losing an ass cheek or shoulder to an infection.

Not to mention, they are obviously on law enforcement's radar or their shitty brewer wouldn't be at the police station.

But by all means, good luck and hope it all works out for you.
THANK YOU!!! We are finally making progress!!!

BTW, my gear has been perfect, on-par or better than other sources. You can buy elsewhere and I'll buy from QSC. EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!
What makes it better than other sources gear besides the cheap price?

Is it those shitty caps that are the worst anyone has ever seen that makes them so perfect for you?

Is it the reps awesome personality that keeps you on their team?

Maybe the thought of being doxxed because they have your information from when you used your credit card to order, makes you feel that way?

If all things were equal here, then I could see your point. But this is the only source that I can think of that has fanboys propping them up and this don't ask, don't tell attitude when problems arise.

We've had sources that actually treated there customers with respect and when they started sending out floaters, shit hit the fan and they were run out of meso in the name of harm reduction.

Now days, the only thing that seems to matter here is the price. Who fuckings cares if someone gets ripped off or gets an infection as long as you get your shit for cheap.

Y'all some pieces of shit.

I would say gear that is sanitary and doesn't have shit floating around that should have been filtered out, for starters.

You guys get so happy that they have cheap prices and you'll probably receive something in the mail.

The money you save is not going to be worth the price of losing an ass cheek or shoulder to an infection.

Not to mention, they are obviously on law enforcement's radar or their shitty brewer wouldn't be at the police station.

But by all means, good luck and hope it all works out for you.

What makes it better than other sources gear besides the cheap price?

Is it those shitty caps that are the worst anyone has ever seen that makes them so perfect for you?

Is it the reps awesome personality that keeps you on their team?

Maybe the thought of being doxxed because they have your information from when you used your credit card to order, makes you feel that way?

If all things were equal here, then I could see your point. But this is the only source that I can think of that has fanboys propping them up and this don't ask, don't tell attitude when problems arise.

We've had sources that actually treated there customers with respect and when they started sending out floaters, shit hit the fan and they were run out of meso in the name of harm reduction.

Now days, the only thing that seems to matter here is the price. Who fuckings cares if someone gets ripped off or gets an infection as long as you get your shit for cheap.

Y'all some pieces of shit.
Who has had an infection? Link please.

The source has had lots of testing, which I thought was a good thing? They have their own tests plus lots of user tests. Plenty of other sources have had bad testing and corrected it too. But since they did it they get bashed?
Not sticking up for them just pointing it out.
I ordered recently and they had something out of stock but I had already paid and they offered a refund questions asked.
The problem that rational posters point out is not that QSC has problems 99% of the time. It's that when they do have a problem, the Rep's ego is such that they refuse to remedy it. It has been said time and time again that QSC has the means to be one of the best if not the best suppliers on Meso, and its solely their attitude that holds them back.

Mislabeling products isn't acceptable, scamming customers isn't acceptable, having floaters isn't acceptable. But none of the aforementioned issues are permanent indiscretions that cannot be resolved. The issue that many posters take is that the issues aren't being resolved.