Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well for those who ask the delivery time to Europe, it just arrived and it took exactly 24 days. That is, if at no time the tracking number was visible on the web and I had to pay € 6 for customs expenses

I'll take bloodtest on next week 3h after 5iu Sigma hgh injection, 1/3 of 15iu vial. I can share my results here. I've been now 7 weeks without hgh.

I think it was because of that product for abortion, in any way they continue to work by email, it does not matter that they have banned here you can make orders

They tried to sell us Monosodium Glutamate, really? Can't believe he would try to poison his clients...

Slight update: I received my second order. I paid the extra $45 to have my order delivered to me domestically this time around, and I can say that it was in fact shipped from the USA. I'll be using this option if I order any AAS going forward.

The test C that I ordered crystallized due to cold shipping weather, but I boiled the vials for about a minute or two and now they hold at room temperature. I pinned a small amount of it earlier this week and I did not have any adverse reaction.

I was shorted quite a bit on the Raloxifene I ordered. I brought this up with the rep, and then a day or so later they confirmed the problem and offered to ship me more now or along with my next order. Obviously it would've been preferable to receive it all at once but this resolution was fine with me.

Lastly, I paid Jano for a lab test and will be sending the Primo out from my previous order sometime next week. I will post the results here when I receive it.

They tried to sell us Monosodium Glutamate, really? Can't believe he would try to poison his clients...

Slight update: I received my second order. I paid the extra $45 to have my order delivered to me domestically this time around, and I can say that it was in fact shipped from the USA. I'll be using this option if I order any AAS going forward.

The test C that I ordered crystallized due to cold shipping weather, but I boiled the vials for about a minute or two and now they hold at room temperature. I pinned a small amount of it earlier this week and I did not have any adverse reaction.

I was shorted quite a bit on the Raloxifene I ordered. I brought this up with the rep, and then a day or so later they confirmed the problem and offered to ship me more now or along with my next order. Obviously it would've been preferable to receive it all at once but this resolution was fine with me.

Lastly, I paid Jano for a lab test and will be sending the Primo out from my previous order sometime next week. I will post the results here when I receive it.
I didn't get my missing oxandrolone on my second order so I hope you get your raloxifene!