Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well for those who ask the delivery time to Europe, it just arrived and it took exactly 24 days. That is, if at no time the tracking number was visible on the web and I had to pay € 6 for customs expenses
What country are you in?
I’m in France, tracking number not found
this is my second order, at the first I paid online on the site of the post office, this time as it does not find the package I can not
I hope the deliveryman will call me or leave a document

What country are you in?
I’m in France, tracking number not found
this is my second order, at the first I paid online on the site of the post office, this time as it does not find the package I can not
I hope the deliveryman will call me or leave a document
In Spain, if I also got it whenever the information for that tracking number was not available but I arrived without problems

The following are only the facts of my experience, no opinions.

Nand dec brewed at 200 in 1/15 gives pip and swelling (no redness)

previous experience is with their test cyp at 300 in 1/16 with zero swelling or pip

This reaction to the deca starts 30min - 1hr post injection and subsides 24-48hrs post injection

Visually the raw is “waxy”

Opinion
The Test I’ve been happy with, cost effective and “boner feelz” are there - though this experience with the deca has brought me to look elsewhere for raws. I do not wish to test the quality, I do not believe any deca should have this reaction at 200mg/ml in such low solvents

thank you.

The following are only the facts of my experience, no opinions.

Nand dec brewed at 200 in 1/15 gives pip and swelling (no redness)

previous experience is with their test cyp at 300 in 1/16 with zero swelling or pip

This reaction to the deca starts 30min - 1hr post injection and subsides 24-48hrs post injection

Visually the raw is “waxy”

Opinion
The Test I’ve been happy with, cost effective and “boner feelz” are there - though this experience with the deca has brought me to look elsewhere for raws. I do not wish to test the quality, I do not believe any deca should have this reaction at 200mg/ml in such low solvents

thank you.
Even though you joined today, this is clearly not a “shill” post. Thanks for being objective

Even though you joined today, this is clearly not a “shill” post. Thanks for being objective
I’ve ran my course with this company, and decided they’re the Great Value Walmart house brand equivalent the raws world

I shop at Whole Foods

Back to the hunt.

Thank you

D and the r read d same.
how-to-spot-a-stroke-2.jpg