Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Doubling down on the hurt feelings, you didn't have to take my last comment so seriously but here we are. How about you up the AI and step away from the internet for the night. You just keep coming off as a butthurt bitch. I'm sure your boyfriend MSG will hold you while you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

why are all ur posts in threads about qingdao and why do you post something like this after the qingdao rep gets banned?
Who got banned? That John guy who insulted me in Chinese? LOL.
Why? You can ask why PPL and DO don't ship within China and I'll post in their thread as well if they do. I don't post in their threads if I'm unable to buy from them.

are their Finished oil products usable or not?
Your guess is as good as anyone else's. My retarded ass bought a few GH kits. Been on it a month so far and haven't grown a second dick unfortunately. In all seriousness I haven't noticed a drop off or fat gain since switching from my normal brand.

Ur d 1 getting likes from d exact same 3 shill / trash gear accs on every post so.
7 years ago a woman visited me in my dreams. she told me to make this account on meso and wait. I asked her why? Why make this account? Couldn't I do something more productive with my time? She told me "patience, my boy. when the time comes, you will learn why."

Now I know. I made this account 7 years ago just to call you a dork

7 years ago a woman visited me in my dreams. she told me to make this account on meso and wait. I asked her why? Why make this account? Couldn't I do something more productive with my time? She told me "patience, my boy. when the time comes, you will learn why."

Now I know. I made this account 7 years ago just to call you a dork
He made his account friday! Just to say the same lol.

How do you know when someone is banned on here?

It's not a perfect way of determining it as both things can happen without a ban, but if you click on his name you'll see the PM option isn't there and if you try to tag him with @ the name doesn't pop up in the drop down list.

Also if you go back to see his last couple of posts here one of them was annotated by Millard. That's usually a pretty good sign of a ban too.