Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you think I really have time to send people to defend me or pay them, it means that there is a real problem of overestimating the comments of the trolls.

Do you think I give a fuck about rumors or bullshit being said here or that it changes something in the business?

I don't need anyone to brag or defend myself, but I think there have been enough of idiots who come to shitpost every time, that it's normal that some are not happy, and these quarrels result..

You had time to recruit a couple of the weak minded members at Meso Fr into coming here and gear whoring for you, so no, i wouldn't put it past you to hire that backpedalling shill that folded like a cheap suit when pressed for proof that he's actually a customer.

The town crier is still whining in this thread. QSC living rent free in his head 24/7/365.

Last edited:
it is probably the PostNL way, but this delivery way is not as save as it used to be.
Would really love to order but customs scare me. Not sure why everyone else always is so focused on the reship. Here in some EU countries, the processes that await you after the seizing are far worse than loosing 500$..
Western europe? Over here police cudnt give 1 fuck baout roids.

Same here, netherlands dont give a shit, except for belgium they may invade ur house lol
so western europe is just netherlands? xD
I was saying the PostNL via the netherlands route isnt safe for every EU country. China uses postnl because it is no issue to enter netherlands. But other countries customs know this by now and check postnl more often

so western europe is just netherlands? xD
I was saying the PostNL via the netherlands route isnt safe for every EU country. China uses postnl because it is no issue to enter netherlands. But other countries customs know this by now and check postnl more often
No i didnt mean just netherlands thats why i said its different from country to country, netherlands is beside belgium, but they are very stirct there in general, not just customs, if a police catches me with 5 vials of test, he wouldnt do shit, but in belgium u are in a big trouble

also about ur postnl post, i think thats why postnl is easy to pass netherlands

Man, this is the EXACT post I was waiting for. I was hesitant what with the stealth issues, the forged lab results, the underdosed real results ,and the cunty Supreme attitude. But this crazy fast delivery made me a believer!!!! I'm 100% in !!!!!!!!
Also from a fresh acc just like every other review was from a first day acc. Still 0 jano tests nor bloods from a single long term member. 55$ 100iu hgh. If it seems 2 good 2 be real its not real.

Also from a fresh acc just like every other review was from a first day acc. Still 0 jano tests nor bloods from a single long term member. 55$ 100iu hgh. If it seems 2 good 2 be real its not real.
I actually had blood drawn today, I didnt do 10units before the draw, I also hadn’t taken any this morning, but the doctor test igf, and gh serum.. along with the other requests.. new family doctor, cool guy, I’ll be getting regular bloodwork through him from now on.

I actually had blood drawn today, I did t do 10units before the draw, I also hadn’t taken any this morning, but the doctor test igf, and gh serum.. along with the other requests.. new family doctor, cool guy, I’ll be getting regular bloodworm through him from now on.
Results?

I know you don't care. I've done online sales before. Price is everything. You can shit on 1/4 of your customers and even some of them will come back all over price.

That's the thing, they have the prices down and they have a catalog that makes most of our mouths water. There's no reason for gimmicks other than straight greed.

They have a good thing here, but it's like they're intentionally trying to fuck it up. Fake testing reports. French gear whores. Horrible handling of irate members. John, and let's not forget the incredible folding shill.

For Christ's sakes, QSC, sourcing isn't rocket science. Temper the greed and the stupidity, humble your ass and you'll make more money than you can count.

That's the thing, they have the prices down and they have a catalog that makes most of our mouths water. There's no reason for gimmicks other than straight greed.

They have a good thing here, but it's like they're intentionally trying to fuck it up. Fake testing reports. French gear whores. Horrible handling of irate members. John, and let's not forget the incredible folding shill.

For Christ's sakes, QSC, sourcing isn't rocket science. Temper the greed and the stupidity, humble your ass and you'll make more money than you can count.
Agreed, as I said before, I don’t think they’re selling us snake oil, but their customer service definitely needs improvement. I’ve already made one purchase and plan to make another eventually. Based off of testing results and “feelz” I think their shit is legit, but im still not gonna come on here and defend them, they’re only as good as their last sale IMO

Well, if you are waiting for the long term members to order, receive their 55$ hgh which takes 2-4 weeks, decide to pay $400 to Jano to get your lab test report, of course you won't find it.
But if you are willing to try, do your lab test or blood test, then you can verify by your own ^^

You have set too many demanding criteria, so nothing will convince, on the other hand if you take your time to read page by page of these 87 magnificent pages of this thread you will find: 1 Jano HGH lab test, 1 purity raloxifen HPLC test, 2 hgh blood test results.

It's a $55 hgh 100 ui and real, well dosed, pure, and quality is proven many times since years, either you believe it or not, if you wanna test it by yourself, go ahead, it's just $55 kit and a $400 lab test, why not?

hgh alisa (2).png

Available products in USA warehouse

T/A 2-4 days

Peptides/hghdosage/vialPrice of 1 kit (10 vials)
MT210mg65
Bpc1575mg55
Ipamorelin5mg55
Tb5005mg85
HGH frag5mg88
HGH10ui70
PT14110mg85
RawsQuantityPrice ($)
Phenibut1kg160
Sildenafil1kg140
Tadalafil1kg330
Winstrol1kg1460
Tianeptine sodium20g120
50g200
100g360
500g1600
1kg2900
Tianeptine free acid50g200
100g360
500g1600
Tianeptine Sulfate20g140
50g210
100g370
500g1620
1kg3000

For questions and orders contact:
meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

Retinoic Acid (Vitamine A Acid)
Available (RAW)

100g $95
1kg $774

It was used as an acne treatment in the 1970s, but researchers later discovered that it also fades actinic keratosis spots, evens pigmentation, and speeds the turnover of superficial skin cells.

Retinoids reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color. Additional benefits include fading age spots and softening rough patches of skin. However, it takes three to six months of regular use before improvements in wrinkles are apparent—and the best results take six to 12 months.