Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve not actually seen him explicitly state that either but I’ve seen it mentioned around the forum enough to assume it was the rule. A handful of times at least.
If i'm correct and have understoud the qsc post the admin has said that the perm ban is applyed to the members who constantly break the rules and don't care about those
The rep has been banned one time for saying that the company sell some anti-depressans to a customer who asked the question. The second time it was because he had not deleted the country of delivery of a customer

I don't know about the third ban

But the point here is that he made mistakes and he didn't want (according to miyar) to break the rules voluntarily

And as you know me very well I have new surprises every time.

The new batches of Test E, Test C and test P have been produced, we will send them to Janoshik first and we will start oil sales after Chinese national day holidays (01/10 - 07/10)

Unfortunately the situation of tabs in China is very serious, yesterday a big producer of tablets was arrested.
China Post has banned the shipping of the tabs, so tablet orders via China Post are suspended, especially for Australian and Canadian customers.
For Europe, the USA and other countries, customers can continue to place orders for what remains in stock, and we will definitely stop the production of tablets in China with the possible option of subcontracting them to a neighboring country.

We are thinking of starting to make suspension liquid solutions for some orals, I don't know yet how successful this type of product is, but we can try that after the holidays.

Production of all injectables will resume after the holidays, with better packaging.

Autralian domestic warehouse on the way, a first product is available.

HGH US domestic sold out and will be restocked after holidays as well.

For extra information email me to:
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

The new batches of Test E, Test C and test P have been produced, we will send them to Janoshik first and we will start oil sales after Chinese national day holidays (01/10 - 07/10)

Unfortunately the situation of tabs in China is very serious, yesterday a big producer of tablets was arrested.
China Post has banned the shipping of the tabs, so tablet orders via China Post are suspended, especially for Australian and Canadian customers.
For Europe, the USA and other countries, customers can continue to place orders for what remains in stock, and we will definitely stop the production of tablets in China with the possible option of subcontracting them to a neighboring country.

We are thinking of starting to make suspension liquid solutions for some orals, I don't know yet how successful this type of product is, but we can try that after the holidays.

Production of all injectables will resume after the holidays, with better packaging.

Can you post price/stock list?

Or you make injections Solution for oxy, diana etc.

No alt accounts/shills but at least two 'happy customers' knew for sure you were coming back today.

Sure buddy! The same old lying, cheating and scamming piece of shit source QSC.

Enjoy your floaters and underdosed gear everyone. Keep sucking that 2 inch dick.

No alt accounts/shills but at least two 'happy customers' knew for sure you were coming back today.

Sure buddy! The same old lying, cheating and scamming piece of shit source QSC.

Enjoy your floaters and underdosed gear everyone. Keep sucking that 2 inch dick.
Or he just informed them via email like
-Hey Qsc are you permanently banned
-No i'm back in a week

Is it possible to get testosterone propionate into EU warehouse?

Sure, Mr 19 day old account and only posted in the QSC thread or positively about QSC in one other thread.
youre so funny. i know im not an alt but that paranoid and shill ass of yours will call anyone an alt. you know its so easy for millard to spot alts. just report me fucking retard for alting and see if i get banned. get a life loser , we arent gonna spend 24/7 here and contribute to retarded ass threads like your dumbass.

youre so funny. i know im not an alt but that paranoid and shill ass of yours will call anyone an alt. you know its so easy for millard to spot alts. just report me fucking retard for alting and see if i get banned. get a life loser , we arent gonna spend 24/7 here and contribute to retarded ass threads like your dumbass.

Please tell me which lab I'm shilling for?

I've used 4 sources on this board and have left honest feedback for all of them.

I've already reported you.

And if you think all other threads on this board are 'retarded' then you clearly don't even train. You've made your incentive very clear with this post alone.

And if you think all other threads on this board are 'retarded' then you clearly don't even train. You've made your incentive very clear with this post alone.
no dude i dont need to fucking obsess over little shit and dogshit bro science. its easy, i take gear, i lift heavier than before, i eat and sleep good.

i never said i knew which lab ur shilling for, i said ur a rival lab meaning any lab other than qsc so do u want me to list all of the labs that exist other than qsc. are u that fucking stupid