Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone ordered international shipping and the tracking number changed after it was scheduled to land? I got an informed delivery notification coming in with a regular domestic tracking number but I didn't order anything else. International tracking number says waiting for item on usps but on China tracking it says it left air mail 4 days ago. Domestic tracking started two days ago. Wierd....I know I didn't order anything elso.

Has anyone ordered international shipping and the tracking number changed after it was scheduled to land? I got an informed delivery notification coming in with a regular domestic tracking number but I didn't order anything else. International tracking number says waiting for item on usps but on China tracking it says it left air mail 4 days ago. Domestic tracking started two days ago. Wierd....I know I didn't order anything elso.
That happened to me back in March. When it arrived I noticed the original label had been smeared and a new label put on.

He did it to himself each and every time. He didn't need the help of big bad internet meanies.

Agreed there was a lot of self sabotage from the brief time I would pop in and out. Tried to filter out the drama.

Do you know if he was just a rep or actual owner/partner in the operation? That’s what I never got clarification on. If he is just a rep then is just making his own rules with out letting the powers that be know?

Because the last issue (outside of fake Jano test) was a customer who said his order got returned at Chinese customs and QSC wouldn’t reship. Then he contacted someone who would do the reship and QSC board rep came in and said ‘no reship for you because you complained’ and cancelled it.

So was this rep issue or QSC issue? Idk. That’s why I def see faults on both sides. I’m not sure how many sales reps QSC employs.

Agreed there was a lot of self sabotage from the brief time I would pop in and out. Tried to filter out the drama.

Do you know if he was just a rep or actual owner/partner in the operation? That’s what I never got clarification on. If he is just a rep then is just making his own rules with out letting the powers that be know?

Because the last issue (outside of fake Jano test) was a customer who said his order got returned at Chinese customs and QSC wouldn’t reship. Then he contacted someone who would do the reship and QSC board rep came in and said ‘no reship for you because you complained’ and cancelled it.

So was this rep issue or QSC issue? Idk. That’s why I def see faults on both sides. I’m not sure how many sales reps QSC employs.

You got me. Someone said the rep from was France and someone else said the company photos they posted early on were fake. If i recall someone was suggesting that they were resellers.

A bit of mystery surrounding them. That's not really a bad thing for their OPSEC though.

You got me. Someone said the rep from was France and someone else said the company photos they posted early on were fake. If i recall someone was suggesting that they were resellers.

A bit of mystery surrounding them. That's not really a bad thing for their OPSEC though.
Know if any other sources like them that have the kind of selection QSC did?

dingdong.gif

Hi there, QSC is back !

I think many of you missed me, and seeing me again for others is a real nightmare and a losing battle, so sorry if I disappointed some of you, but I am here again.

The ones who get permanent bans in the forum are those who think they are above the rules and repeatedly and intentionally continue to violate the rules after multiple warnings.

Millard has said that many times: “ A permanent ban has generally been reserved for members who blatantly, repeatedly, and/or intentionally violating the forum rules, personally attack mods/admins, or otherwise seek to undermine the website. So basically members are temporarily banned for most rules violations and told not to do it again. If they keep doing it again and again, then they're gone. “

I have always insisted on respecting the rules of this forum, and I have naively and unintentionally made mistakes that have caused me to be temporarily banned, and I completely deserve them because of not being enough careful, and often it was in the context of justifying myself to the public, but in no case I intentionally and repeatedly violated a rule, And the proof, as Millard knows very well, whenever I have a doubt about a rule I ask about it to make sure to not break any.

It's ridiculous to believe that I was or will be banned for alt accounts, MSG rumor that single digit IQ members believed.

Do you really believe that I have the time or the need to create or have alt accounts with the business and the number of customers I have?
To do what? to defend my honor? lol Who gives a flying fuck about honor? It’s all about $$ ^^

We are the most used source in this forum, the most Jano-tested source in this forum, and people talk about our products everywhere in this forum, in dozen of threads, most of you are using our HGH, raws, semaglutide etc.. and even the haters couldn’t stop themselves from ordering from us and many cannot admit it :)

You don't need more than 3 brain cells to know that alt accounts are the last thing I'll ever need.
When you have doubts, report the suspected alt account, and you will see the time you are wasting being paranoid and toxic to other members.

Questions have been raised as to how QSC has so many members defending him that hard? it's suspicious.. uhh not really.

In almost all the source threads in this forum, you have members who post exclusively in their threads, since they joined the forum for the simple reason that they are there for the gear and they don't care about the weight of your poop threads..

In fact, it's as suspicious as seeing people say shit about a source they've never used, hour after hour, responding to every positive feedback, and calling 80% of members shills and alt accounts.
If only you spend that much time under the bars or getting down your meals, you won't end up with those shitty shapes that you're ashamed to show after 4-5 years of being on a juice forum, if I spend 4-5 year on a forum doing sales and I find myself with a bank account that has the same “shape” I will systematically consider myself a loser..

Most of my customers here know that I've never offered a free vial for positive feedback, and if anyone says otherwise, they just have to point it out or prove it.

Unlike most sources that offer freebies, cashback, discounts if you post a positive feedback. You can very well post pictures of your orders next to a rice cooker, you know very well in advance that you will not receive a 10% discount on your next order unlike several other sources.

The only times I offer something is when a customer posts blood test results or a lab test, and occasionally when I fuck up on their previous order.

Extreme reactions from satisfied customers are the result and the consequences of extreme and toxic reactions from suspicious accounts who are very invested in bringing down the source. If you think you have transmitted your warning message about us that we are not G2G, for the “good of the community” (how sweet and caring you are), in this case let this thread die, and the members will simply make their choices, and when you have a doubt on a feedback, instead of starting a endless childish debate of insults and shill/alt account accusations, report it and if it's an alt account it will be banned, why waste so much energy? lol

Well, not to be long, I have been very active as a sales agent in an impressive way but it’s not optimal anymore, I have established a system and business that works, more successfully than anyone here, my thread stayed on top literally every single hour for the last 7 days, my regular presence on the forum isn’t needed anymore, so from now on you should adapt to my absence.
I will only answer questions by email.
There is no need to tag me if you have a question. Email me instead.
Continue to give your honest feedbacks, good or bad, always within the framework of respect of the well-known rules and policies.
If you have a problem, don't expect me to comment on it here, or to justify myself, everyone can now form their own opinion, and if you have any questions about someone’s issue ask me by email. I will no longer participate in drama show, debates etc…

Even the price list, no need to ask for it on the thread, it will be provided by email. It takes me 2 sec to send an updated price list, you can ask for it everyday with no problem.

qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

I will come by on an occasional basis, for the most important announcements, and I advise you contact me to my protonmail for your orders, because on several occasions I have noticed that certain emails do not go through, and you can use DMs in one case , if you do not receive a response from my protonmail within more than 24 hours.

Don't be afraid to keep giving feedbacks, don't be intimidated by that bunch of lifeless bums who try to give you the shill label as soon as you give an honest feedback, they have no credibility anymore, they'll one day get banned or get tired and leave, and we count on your honest feedbacks to get rid of these skinny fat trolls who spam the thread and never ordered.

Back to business !

View attachment 173251

Hi there, QSC is back !

I think many of you missed me, and seeing me again for others is a real nightmare and a losing battle, so sorry if I disappointed some of you, but I am here again.

The ones who get permanent bans in the forum are those who think they are above the rules and repeatedly and intentionally continue to violate the rules after multiple warnings.

Millard has said that many times: “ A permanent ban has generally been reserved for members who blatantly, repeatedly, and/or intentionally violating the forum rules, personally attack mods/admins, or otherwise seek to undermine the website. So basically members are temporarily banned for most rules violations and told not to do it again. If they keep doing it again and again, then they're gone. “

I have always insisted on respecting the rules of this forum, and I have naively and unintentionally made mistakes that have caused me to be temporarily banned, and I completely deserve them because of not being enough careful, and often it was in the context of justifying myself to the public, but in no case I intentionally and repeatedly violated a rule, And the proof, as Millard knows very well, whenever I have a doubt about a rule I ask about it to make sure to not break any.

It's ridiculous to believe that I was or will be banned for alt accounts, MSG rumor that single digit IQ believed.

Do you really believe that I have the time or the need to create or have alt accounts with the business and the number of customers I have?
To do what? to defend my honor? lol Who gives a flying fuck about honor? It’s all about $$ ^^

We are the most used source in this forum, the most Jano-tested source in this forum, and people talk about our products everywhere in this forum, in dozen of threads, most of you are using our HGH, raws, semaglutide etc.. and even the haters couldn’t stop themselves from ordering from us and many cannot admit it :)

You don't need more than 3 brain cells to know that alt accounts are the last thing I'll ever need.
When you have doubts, report the suspected alt account, and you will see the time you are wasting being paranoid and toxic to other members.

Questions have been raised as to how QSC has so many members defending him that hard? it's suspicious.. uhh not really.

In almost all the source threads in this forum, you have members who post exclusively in their threads, since they joined the forum for the simple reason that they are there for the gear and they don't care about the weight of your poop threads..

In fact, it's as suspicious as seeing people say shit about a source they've never used, hour after hour, responding to every positive feedback, and calling 80% of members shills and alt accounts.
If only you spend that much time under the bars or getting down your meals, you won't end up with those shitty shapes that you're ashamed to show after 4-5 years of being on a juice forum, if I spend 4-5 year on a forum doing sales and I find myself with a bank account that has the same “shape” I will systematically consider myself a loser..

Most of my customers here know that I've never offered a free vial for positive feedback, and if anyone says otherwise, they just have to point it out or prove it.

Unlike most sources that offer freebies, cashback, discounts if you post a positive feedback. You can very well post pictures of your orders next to a rice cooker, you know very well in advance that you will not receive a 10% discount on your next order unlike several other sources.

The only times I offer something is when a customer posts blood test results or a lab test, and occasionally when I fuck up on their previous order.

Extreme reactions from satisfied customers are the result and the consequences of extreme and toxic reactions from suspicious accounts who are very invested in bringing down the source. If you think you have transmitted your warning message about us that we are not G2G, for the “good of the community” (how sweet and caring you are), in this case let this thread die, and the members will simply make their choices, and when you have a doubt on a feedback, instead of starting a endless childish debate of insults and shill/alt account accusations, report it and if it's an alt account it will be banned, why waste so much energy? lol

Well, not to be long, I have been very active as a sales agent in an impressive way but it’s not optimal anymore, I have established a system and business that works, more successfully than anyone here, my thread stayed on top literally every single hour for the last 7 days, my regular presence on the forum isn’t needed anymore, so from now on you should adapt to my absence.
Continue to give your honest feedbacks, good or bad, always within the framework of respect of the well-known rules and policies.
If you have a problem, don't expect me to comment on it here, or to justify myself, everyone can now form their own opinion, and if you have any questions about someone’s issue ask me by email. I will no longer participate in drama show, debates etc…

Even the price list, no need to ask for it on the thread, it will be provided by email. It takes me 2 sec to send an updated price list, you can ask for it everyday with no problem.

I will come by on an occasional basis, for the most important announcements, and I advise you contact me to my protonmail for your orders, because on several occasions I have noticed that certain emails do not go through, and you can use DMs in one case , if you do not receive a response from my protonmail within more than 24 hours.

Don't be afraid to keep giving feedbacks, don't be intimidated by that bunch of lifeless bums who try to give you the shill label as soon as you give an honest feedback, they have no credibility anymore, they'll one day get banned or get tired and leave, and we count on your honest feedbacks to get rid of these skinny fat trolls who spam the thread and never ordered.

Back to business !

Lmaoooo

giphy.gif

View attachment 173251

Hi there, QSC is back !

It's ridiculous to believe that I was or will be banned for alt accounts, MSG rumor that single digit IQ members believed.

Back to business !

Ive missed you

source forum confirmed

So the 3 strikes rule doesn’t apply anymore or it only doesn’t apply to this motherfucker?

Before leaping to assumptions & accusations, it might be prudent to ask @Millard whether the “3 strikes & out” rule was ever an official policy that he’s formally declared on the forum. I honestly don’t know, hence this post.

It’s possible that this wasn’t ever an official declared rule & members have just assumed it was after perma-bans were given to some after 3 temp bans.

@Millard?

Or can anyone link to a post where Millard stated this rule?

Ps: @JabbedUp I agree with you though, Ding Dong is a cunt & a scamming cunt to boot.

Before leaping to assumptions & accusations, it might be prudent to ask @Millard whether the “3 strikes & out” rule was ever an official policy that he’s formally declared on the forum. I honestly don’t know, hence this post.

It’s possible that this wasn’t ever an official declared rule & members have just assumed it was after perma-bans were given to some after 3 temp bans.

@Millard?

Or can anyone link to a post where Millard stated this rule?

Ps: @JabbedUp I agree with you though, Ding Dong is a cunt & a scamming cunt to boot.
I’ve not actually seen him explicitly state that either but I’ve seen it mentioned around the forum enough to assume it was the rule. A handful of times at least.

My sides, if you read a story in the New York post about a man who killed his friends before commiting suicide you know that it was MisterSuperGod, Tirtendo and the other chinese guy