Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I know, i've already said that i don't really care, this exemple was just according to me a little bit retarded because the "scammed" customer was clearly not very breight
I'm french, thank you for correcting me, how do i right that? "for these kind of behaviors" ?
Your right a rat is a rat no matter what side of this coin you are on.

Doesnt negate the fact that every single person that comes here with a negative issue, or a problem is met by the QSC relentless shill army trying to bury it and discredit it, but also by QSC himself declaring no reship, no refund fuck off. Even Millard wants any negative to be public just as the positive.

Less sides if I don't split?

My expectation is that if I split not so much active substance is in the body.
Like taking Testo E or Venlafaxin. Better to take smaller amount more often. But I really don't know.
Take this discussion to an appropriate thread, quit posting this here and burying the issues. Below is a giant thread just for this topic.

Like taking Testo E or Venlafaxin. Better to take smaller amount more often. But I really don't know.
Just take Semaglutide once per week. You won't notice any difference. Injecting Semaglutide more than once a week isn't going to change anything and it's most likely a placebo effect for those who claim it's better to inject more often.

Fuck you are pathetic, cowgirl? Really? Oh you hurt my feelings.

He aint coming back so find a different dick to suck... even if he did I am still going to be here in this thread, get over it.
ahhh good girl now you are seeing the light that yea they may be coming back. Glad you finally admitted to it

What happened? I didn't visit forum for few months and now thought about ordering and see this chinese phaggot banned. I lost hope to find cheap legit gear
View attachment 172093
It is in Qingdao tread on meso FR. He published it. Even Janoshik had to come and he said it was fake.

Again We do not have anything to sell. We have no point to lie or anything else.
You want to buy from a source who fakes lab tests?

Holy shit I’ve lost hope. All the fucking retards saying “I need cheap gear”…what the fuck do you idiots do for a living that you can’t afford a $25 vial lmao Jesus fucking Christ. I’ve used QSC. I had a good experience but Jesus Christ this must be filled with high school kids saving their lunch money. Man the fuck up.

ahhh good girl now you are seeing the light that yea they may be coming back. Glad you finally admitted to it
Admitted nothing you beta cuck. I am just stating.fact that nothing will change as far as me being in this thread and making sure even knows QSC isna shit source and call out each and every one of you cum guzzling fags

Holy shit I’ve lost hope. All the fucking retards saying “I need cheap gear”…what the fuck do you idiots do for a living that you can’t afford a $25 vial lmao Jesus fucking Christ. I’ve used QSC. I had a good experience but Jesus Christ this must be filled with high school kids saving their lunch money. Man the fuck up.

The same source that charges $30 for test vial is the same guys buying raws from Chinese suppliers like QSC. One of the complaints against QSC came from abother source buying raws.

I think the complaint is that domestic sources are jacking prices up way too much and the cat is out of the bag now. Eventually another Chinese bulk supplier will come in and fill this void. Everyone is entitled to a profit, but charging 500-1000% is just greedy.

There are people here likely from those domestic sources making sure that doesn’t happen. Or else why are the same fucks sitting in this thread posting about QSC when he is gone?

Anyway no point wasting time arguing over nothing at this point.

The same source that charges $30 for test vial is the same guys buying raws from Chinese suppliers like QSC. One of the complaints against QSC came from abother source buying raws.

I think the complaint is that domestic sources are jacking prices up way too much and the cat is out of the bag now. Eventually another Chinese bulk supplier will come in and fill this void. Everyone is entitled to a profit, but charging 500-1000% is just greedy.

There are people here likely from those domestic sources making sure that doesn’t happen. Or else why are the same fucks sitting in this thread posting about QSC when he is gone?

Anyway no point wasting time arguing over nothing at this point.
Don’t agree with you there. I will gladly pay a domestic source to not have issues of missing stuff that will take months to get as well as contamination issues. Like I said, I’ve used them with no issues. I liked their var from a long time ago. But, issues remain.

And your issue with all raws coming from China is like saying all the hops come from the west coast, just make your own beer. That’s not how the world works.

the cat is out of the bag now
Not really. Anyone with half a brain knows it costs next to nothing to make test. The issue is here in the USA, if you get caught you’re going to a federal pound me in the ass prison. It’s a high risk high reward business. No one is going to sell steroids and risk a felony to make $2 per vial.

Don’t agree with you there. I will gladly pay a domestic source to not have issues of missing stuff that will take months to get as well as contamination issues. Like I said, I’ve used them with no issues. I liked their var from a long time ago. But, issues remain.

And your issue with all raws coming from China is like saying all the hops come from the west coast, just make your own beer. That’s not how the world works.

Their issues were mostly customer service related and not honoring re-ships in certain instances
From what I gathered. Mostly coming down to how the rep handled things.

Contamination happens in underground labs as well. Look at PPL over the years. PPL has gone thru so many issues over the issues, but I didn’t see people sitting in that thread like we had the same 2-3 people shitting on this source.

Again it’s over with.
No one is going to sell steroids and risk a felony to make $2 per vial.

And no one was forcing people to buy from QSC. Millard says we aren’t a source board. Yet in this case we acted like one. There are plenty sketchy and shady sources that have come and gone, but only this one has habitual hall monitors.

Not excusing the Reps behavior at all. Nor the idea of fanboy armies defending the source as much as the haters were trying to tear him down. But it does raise questions into other motives involved to completely take down QSC.

Too much drama with hormonal men.

Their issues were mostly customer service related and not honoring re-ships in certain instances

Contamination happens in underground labs as well. Look at PPL over the years. PPL has gone thru so many issues over the issues, but I didn’t see people sitting in that thread like we had the same 2-3 people shitting on this source.

Again it’s over with.

And no one was forcing people to buy from QSC. Millard says we aren’t a source board. Yet in this case we acted like one. There are plenty sketchy and shady sources that have come and gone, but only this one has habitual hall monitors.

Not excusing the Reps behavior at all. Nor the idea of fanboy armies defending the source as much as the haters were trying to tear him down. But it does raise questions into other motives involved to completely take down QSC.

Did PPL labs tell everyone with an issue to fuck off? I doubt it.

Again it’s over with.

Well the difference is the other sources corrected their issues.

Look back at Triple Bs thread. He was ripped a new asshole for not testing his raws or individual batches. His initial orals had large variances. The members here harassed him to test individual batches to isolate any issues. He also took notes and changed his method for capsules. His orals has a variance of less than a mg when he changed his procedure.

Also check out Goodlyfe. He had some serious issues when he first started. Vial tops coming off, deteriorated stoppers and a few labs that were off the mark. He was shit on daily until he got rid of his brewer and started doing things himself. He actually shut down for a bit to make things better and improve.

Now there’s Qingdao who will acknowledge a positive Jano test but any negative ones are from “competition”. Guys are promised a reship but only if they place another order and don’t write anything negative in the thread. I’ve been here a decade and this is the only thread I’ve seen where any member who leaves negative feedback is attacked by 15 shills or 100 useless comments to bury any negative posts. I’d say roughly 95% of the guys protecting QSC have joined in July/August.

Did PPL labs tell everyone with an issue to fuck off? I doubt it.

I thought we aren’t a source board? This sounds like a problem for a source board. If we aren’t a source board then People can talk with their wallets and go do business else where.

So either we are a source board or we aren’t. Can’t pick an choose when we are and when are not.

In my day when you had a problem with a source you would handle it behind private doors. After all avenues were exhausted then you blasted source on open forum.

Some new guys blasted source first then asked for compensation after blasting the source openly. An interesting approach in any business transaction.

Like I said in at least one case the Rep himself intervened when QSC was making the source whole. So there is fair share of blame on rep.

Well the difference is the other sources corrected their issues.

Look back at Triple Bs thread. He was ripped a new asshole for not testing his raws or individual batches. His initial orals had large variances. The members here harassed him to test individual batches to isolate any issues. He also took notes and changed his method for capsules. His orals has a variance of less than a mg when he changed his procedure.

Also check out Goodlyfe. He had some serious issues when he first started. Vial tops coming off, deteriorated stoppers and a few labs that were off the mark. He was shit on daily until he got rid of his brewer and started doing things himself. He actually shut down for a bit to make things better and improve.

Now there’s Qingdao who will acknowledge a positive Jano test but any negative ones are from “competition”. Guys are promised a reship but only if they place another order and don’t write anything negative in the thread. I’ve been here a decade and this is the only thread I’ve seen where any member who leaves negative feedback is attacked by 15 shills or 100 useless comments to bury any negative posts. I’d say roughly 95% of the guys protecting QSC have joined in July/August.

Fair points, I won’t argue them, but I will counter with Stan. Highly respected on this board. Has one of the crappiest TAs for domestic. Forgets parts of orders (did for me). But the excuse was only “don’t worry bro Stan makes you whole and then some”. “Don’t worry bro stan will eventually deliver”. I got a virtual coupon for my order lol. I didn’t even bother cashing it in because dude was so far behind his orders. Which is a bit unacceptable, but I guess the motto is as long as one day you are made whole then all is good?

Again nothing against Stan. I’m using his stuff right now. But the selective harassment is weird as shit. Maybe because Stan prices are similar to his competitors no one gives a shit about customer service.

We aren’t a source board. (Hate to beat a dead horse here) so wether a source fucks someone over not….it is responsibility of the person to determine wether they continue to give the source that money. The good, bad and ugly should all be there to see.

I don’t think any 100’s defended the few instances that QSC ‘gon fucked up’. Some did I won’t lie. But It was again same habitual hall monitors that would come in and spam for 10 pages those infamous fuck ups over and over.

The rep was also so easy to bait into flame wars. He would take the bait more times then not. I would come check the thread and have to skip thru 20 pages of nonsense drama about shit that happened 3 months ago.

I had a feeling until they got him perma banned they wouldn’t stop. And I had a feeling him taking the bait and blasting people on open forum would eventually get him banned.

It is what it is.

I thought we aren’t a source board? This sounds like a problem for a source board. If we aren’t a source board then People can talk with their wallets and go do business else where.

So either we are a source board or we aren’t. Can’t pick an choose when we are and when are not.

In my day when you had a problem with a source you would handle it behind private doors. After all avenues were exhausted then you blasted source on open forum.

Some new guys blasted source first then asked for compensation after blasting the source openly. An interesting approach in any business transaction.

Like I said in at least one case the Rep himself intervened when QSC was making the source whole. So there is fair share of blame on rep.

Fair points, I won’t argue them, but I will counter with Stan. Highly respected on this board. Has one of the crappiest TAs for domestic. Forgets parts of orders (did for me). But the excuse was only “don’t worry bro Stan makes you whole and then some”. “Don’t worry bro stan will eventually deliver”. I got a virtual coupon for my order lol. I didn’t even bother cashing it in because dude was so far behind his orders. Which is a bit unacceptable, but I guess the motto is as long as one day you are made whole then all is good?

Again nothing against Stan. I’m using his stuff right now. But the selective harassment is weird as shit. Maybe because Stan prices are similar to his competitors no one gives a shit about customer service.

We aren’t a source board. (Hate to beat a dead horse here) so wether a source fucks someone over not….it is responsibility of the person to determine wether they continue to give the source that money. The good, bad and ugly should all be there to see.

I don’t think any 100’s defended the few instances that QSC ‘gon fucked up’. Some did I won’t lie. But It was again same habitual hall monitors that would come in and spam for 10 pages those infamous fuck ups over and over.

The rep was also so easy to bait into flame wars. He would take the bait more times then not. I would come check the thread and have to skip thru 20 pages of nonsense drama about shit that happened 3 months ago.

I had a feeling until they got him perma banned they wouldn’t stop. And I had a feeling him taking the bait and blasting people on open forum would eventually get him banned.

It is what it is.
Ok you keep bringing up hall monitors in this thread as a problem. Your account is only 6 months old, but idk if you were an active guest longer.

But have you looked at the beginning of other source threads for posts by these "hall monitors?" I'm thinking not or else you wouldn't have made this comment. MSG and BTCowboy have given plenty of other source threads a visit with the same criticism. I've given Stan's thread plenty of crap about his TA, you can easily search and see.

So the hall monitors are doing the same they've always done. Difference here is other members come in and discredit their voices on account of their "source." No member should ever defend a source over another members legitimize complaint.

Ok you keep bringing up hall monitors in this thread as a problem.

Hall monitors are fine. Bringing up shit that happened 3 months ago and baiting the rep is just weird as shit.

I've given Stan's thread plenty of crap about his TA, you can easily search and see.

giving “plenty of crap” and having a vendetta against a source are two different things.

And Stan’s TA still does suck and his customer service communication wise isn’t that much better. But does that mean Stan should get booted? I don’t think anyone thinks that.

Trying to drag Millard (not you personally) into this and knowing the rep is susceptible to troll bait. Could see it coming from a mile away the 3 strike plan. Hence why I’m not surprised, thought he would last till end of the year tho lol.

Difference here is other members come in and discredit their voices on account of their "source." No member should ever defend a source over another members legitimize complaint.

Agreed, but if you truly looked at the thread you would see members were tired of BTCcowboy and the rest of the hall monitors popping up starting a flame war for 20 pages when they had legitimate questions. You have to admit it gets exhausting after a while reading the same Salem Witch trials over Deus Ex scandal.

On the other hand it absolutely does suck 5 orders (an example) out of 1000’s got shit customer service or told to take a hike. In a ideal world those 5 instances wouldn’t have happened but we are talking about Chinese steroid suppliers.

Again if we aren’t a source board the pros and cons should co-exist. But it seems in the end it was decided that the bad should be able to be said and the good should all be labeled as propaganda just because the bad came from “vets”.

Just trying to play devils advocate in a pointless situation at this point.

Last edited:

This is uncharted territory. I initially tried multiple weekly dosing starting at 0.25 mg x 2 working up to 1.25 x 2. My experiences here Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic) and here Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic)

Once or twice weekly is probably fine. Most of the clinical studies show significant fat loss with once weekly. The psychos at Meso (myself included) like to "tweak" things tho

@AnavarGiveUp03

Hall monitors are fine. Bringing up shit that happened 3 months ago and baiting the rep is just weird as shit.

giving “plenty of crap” and having a vendetta against a source are two different things.

And Stan’s TA still does suck and his customer service communication wise isn’t that much better. But does that mean Stan should get booted? I don’t think anyone thinks that.

Trying to drag Millard (not you personally) into this and knowing the rep is susceptible to troll bait. Could see it coming from a mile away the 3 strike plan. Hence why I’m not surprised, thought he would last till end of the year tho lol.

Agreed, but if you truly looked at the thread you would see members were tired of BTCcowboy and the rest of the hall monitors popping up starting a flame war for 20 pages when they had legitimate questions. You have to admit it gets exhausting after a while reading the same Salem Witch trials over Deus Ex scandal.

On the other hand it absolutely does suck 5 orders (an example) out of 1000’s got shit customer service or told to take a hike. In a ideal world those 5 instances wouldn’t have happened but we are talking about Chinese steroid suppliers.

Again if we aren’t a source board the pros and cons should co-exist. But it seems in the end it was decided that the bad should be able to be said and the good should all be labeled as propaganda just because the bad came from “vets”.

Just trying to play devils advocate in a pointless situation at this point.
There’s definitely some people that were being used as pawns and still are and have no clue the reason. I’ll just leave it at that.

If you think your doing everyone a favor by being a roid nazi save your energy for your fat wife’s monthly fuck later. Nobody gives a shit whether your a 10 year member or two months. Nobody knows who’s who. Guys could have 5 handles here. I’m just saying I get the urge to try to protect others from being taken advantage of but never in my life have I been so worried for some strangers well being. It’s bordering on being seen in a different light at this point . If someone was physically harmed or injured by some shitty dirty gear I could see the pitchforks coming out. I don’t give two shits if little Johnny used his mommy’s credit card and qsc took his 500 bucks.

i go with not. This thread makes me wonder.

There's a difference between full on blasting a source and reporting issues. No source is perfect. Issues and the way they're resolved can be a selling point to potential customers.

Threatening customers not to post issues is my issue. Full circle with the source board reply.

If you got scammed or were threatened to be scammed if you complained i would be up Stans ass or any other sources ass. Bet your ass on that.

It is what it is.

Ban 1: Advertising dangerous drugs.
Ban 2: Doxxing a customer.
Ban 3: Using multiple accounts (to the best of my knowledge. Millard doesn't ban and tell.)

He did it to himself each and every time. He didn't need the help of big bad internet meanies.