Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think it’s crazy that people still don’t understand. The more you fight to kill the thread the more it goes on. Your keeping it alive. If your agenda is to kill this off your doing a miserable job. Just a thought. Carry on…

This is not my customer, he ordered from my collegue via whatsaap, as all of you know I use only email for communication not like some of my collegues and sales agents.

His order was seized at [EDIT: potentially personally-identifying information removed] customs, so instead of finding an arrangement with the sales agent from (I believe she offered him paying the freight and get a reship but he didn't accept), he choosed to come here and cry, which was his biggest mistake, because they have already reshipped his order.
So once I knew about the situation, I cancelled this reship.

This situation doesn't have any link with professionalism. It's just the P502 rules ^^
And QSC cancels a reship, just because the buyer came here to complain. Which just so happens to be the dagger in their heart and got them their ban. They did the same to one of their buyers who came into this thread and voiced displeasure.

Bullshit, fuck this source and anyone who thinks this source is worth a damn.

When is the last time anyone got a message from the protonmail address?

Before I paid, the response time was like 1 hour. Now that I've paid they have not replied at all. I wanted to wait until after the weekend, but it's Monday in China now and I'm kind of alarmed.

And QSC cancels a reship, just because the buyer came here to complain. Which just so happens to be the dagger in their heart and got them their ban. They did the same to one of their buyers who came into this thread and voiced displeasure.

Bullshit, fuck this source and anyone who thinks this source is worth a damn.
I'm not sure if this is about me because it's exactly what happened to me except a reship at the cost of freight was not offered.

Apparently I had to make a new order and depending on the amount would indicate how many kits they'd reship. Basically if I wanted my 10 kits reshipped I needed to order 20 (to cover any profit losses)

Then she started sending me all these screenshots of their revenue and how I don't matter and if they reshipped for free they wouldn't be making money because profit margins are so tight (just a bunch of BS really)

When is the last time anyone got a message from the protonmail address?

Before I paid, the response time was like 1 hour. Now that I've paid they have not replied at all. I wanted to wait until after the weekend, but it's Monday in China now and I'm kind of alarmed.

Usually they don’t reply after payment until order gets shipped.

If you did international it can take 7 days for order to get picked up by courier depending on the size.

(This was before the shit that went down)

Usually they don’t reply after payment until order gets shipped.

If you did international it can take 7 days for order to get picked up by courier depending on the size.

(This was before the shit that went down)
Appreciate that. I know I'm not exactly paying for customer service here but I'm not accustomed to getting straight up ignored either

I wonder if there’s any other sources like QSC
I'm not sure if this is about me because it's exactly what happened to me except a reship at the cost of freight was not offered.

Apparently I had to make a new order and depending on the amount would indicate how many kits they'd reship. Basically if I wanted my 10 kits reshipped I needed to order 20 (to cover any profit losses)

Then she started sending me all these screenshots of their revenue and how I don't matter and if they reshipped for free they wouldn't be making money because profit margins are so tight (just a bunch of BS really)
post the screenshots here

Have you seen this post?

Tracy has acknowledged the above post as true, he was simply upset that it was brought to light publicly. Once again, this is the problem people have with QSC. It's not the low costs or the perceived competition. The problem is that the source fucks up and wants any fuck ups buried, but Meso posters don't allow fuck ups to be buried. When they were outed for mislabeling products, they took a customer's money and ran. When they were outed for floaters, they said 'tough luck' and buried it.

The strategy is clear, dissuade users from posting any negative feedback by any means necessary (withhold refunds, reships, dox customers). Spam the thread with as many posts from alt accounts as possible to hide negative feedback. Rinse, repeat.
Okay okay, I’m listening. This is a customer service issue as well as a quality issue. I can understand that with such low prices they’d like to streamline their supply chain… but part of streamlining supply chain is working out supply chain hiccups. They might need to go back and do some training or better labeling/organizing (from what I’ve heard the labeling is minimal to non existent) and for any noobie working in their lab, they could be very confused as to what is what.

As far as customer service goes I agree that maybe it could be better.
Lets also consider we’re dealing with cultural differences here since it’s China, and respect comes before everything. I’m sure all of us Americans can agree that if anyone came to us for business, if they didn’t approach us with respect, we’d tell them to f*ck themselves. QSC has always been respectful and attentive to me but maybe for those who were blasting them, not so much.

I think many of these issues can be worked out but I’d like to look further into the issue that was posted as a response to me. Im no mediator but I assume the forum acts as some sort of mediator in these situations. so I would hope they reach some sort of resolution so that business can continue and customers get their fair resolution.

If people are still questioning the authenticity of their products I might be able to have some of mine tested. I still have some products from them on hand…. I considered just doing lab max tests with what I have…. It’s cheaper and there’s not much left. But I also have a larger order coming and I can do a jano test with that. It might just help clear some suspicions. But that’s just quality, not customer service. If anyone is truly interested.

Joker Popcorn GIF

enclo.jpg

Just for information as not everyone here speak french.
The french meso fr member who posted this lab test did not receive any refund for the lab test, which was 170usd. Qingdao rep said a bunch of BS to avoid to pay.
He only refund the "missing product", not even the full order which was 150usd.

This post is just for information and sharing with you.
No need to send the army of shills. Thank you

The only reason this source wants it to be in next order is two things
1 ensures another order he can id he choses scam or mess up again
2 saves him a few bucks on shipping

View attachment 173208

Just for information as not everyone here speak french.
The french meso fr member who posted this lab test did not receive any refund for the lab test, which was 170usd. Qingdao rep said a bunch of BS to avoid to pay.
He only refund the "missing product", not even the full order which was 150usd.

This post is just for information and sharing with you.
No need to send the army of shills. Thank you
I haven’t seen real enclomiphene since joining from any source including when expresspct offered it.
Not saying this is okay. And not reimbursing the buyer is ridiculous but I could see them doing that. Me personally will be moving on from this source.

I haven’t seen real enclomiphene since joining from any source including when expresspct offered it.
Not saying this is okay. And not reimbursing the buyer is ridiculous but I could see them doing that. Me personally will be moving on from this source.

Off the top of my head I know at least one source that frequents the front page that offers lab tested enclomiphene.