Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Everybody who spammed this thread should get a ban.
This source has 915 sites, which the last 200 are just nonsense bullshit and 715 before only good reviews. Even in other ug board from EU everybody talks good about QSC, the oils are on point, no pip and perfect HGH. This is clearly other UGL who lost a lot of customers to QSC. Good for the Customers who had a good experience, we get top quality products for -60% off.
You and your opinion irrelevant

I really dont know what were all these pages about and why everyone turned against them out of nowhere, personally ive been satisfied with QSC both quality and shipping wise, maybe some pip with 1 product in particular in the beginning but managed that, ill continue to use it and placed an order just yesterday

My first order (international) came after 4 weeks.

I was a little bit unsure cause it's so cheap - but I can tell you this is not only the cheapest stuff I ever got, it's also the best quality ever!

Test E, PrimoE, Mast E - no pip at all by 3ml injection. Very good oil quality - and stuff is on point. This will lower my crp in future.

But specifically the hgh is very potent - I feel it working with 2iu dayly.

@Liska lower your prices and maybe youll get more sales than qsc. no use liking those comments for u
I'm glad I'm not a poor welfare recipient who needs to buy from QSC because I can't afford quality UGL. :cool: Hope you get a job some day bud.

BTW, not saying QSC isn't good, just saying he's your only option because you're a poor piece of shit. :D

I'm glad I'm not a poor welfare recipient who needs to buy from QSC because I can't afford quality UGL. :cool: Hope you get a job some day bud.

BTW, not saying QSC isn't good, just saying he's your only option because you're a poor piece of shit. :D

Free floaters too! What's not to love?

And if you're a good little simp and don't report negative feedback you get to not be doxxed or ripped off!

Bonus points for repeatedly posting positive feedback to drown out anything negative written about QSC.

I don’t get how some of you have zero expectations from a consistency point of view.

There is a bunch of guys happy since they got their stuff while seeing several people who are clearly getting ripped off.

These boards are for harm reduction and we really need to up the expectations. One mistake is one too many. I swear some of you will shoot horse shit up your veins as long as the price is right.

I’ve made 4 orders in total with this source and have zero complaints. I don’t understand the hate - if I was a competitor I’d be pretty pissed that they provide good quality gear and an unbeatable price. For those that dont think it is good, don’t buy from them. Why even waste your time trolling this thread The real customers don’t give a shit, we just email and we get our orders! No need to check this forum or even comment on other threads because we are satisfied…

I’ve made 4 orders in total with this source and have zero complaints. I don’t understand the hate - if I was a competitor I’d be pretty pissed that they provide good quality gear and an unbeatable price. For those that dont think it is good, don’t buy from them. Why even waste your time trolling this thread The real customers don’t give a shit, we just email and we get our orders! No need to check this forum or even comment on other threads because we are satisfied…
Yep lol half of the comments make zero sense and just confuse me.

What a stupid comment. Not wanting to contribute to somebody's fat profit margins does not mean I am poor. In fact the opposite, money I don't spend is money I will have later.

It's so much cheaper to buy raws from them that I am going to pay to get them tested and I still expect to come out way ahead (will share results of course)

Are they currently accepting new orders?

Yeah. Or at least they were happy to take my money.

There is a bunch of guys happy since they got their stuff while seeing several people who are clearly getting ripped off.
It doesn't matter until it happens to you. Fuck with one bean and you fuck with the whole burrito. It's the only way to keep things honest. They undermine everything we do here

What a stupid comment. Not wanting to contribute to somebody's fat profit margins does not mean I am poor. In fact the opposite, money I don't spend is money I will have later.

Very true. That’s what poor people do, They think “I have $500 I’ll buy the most expensive name brand shirt” and that’s why their poor lol.

Rich people are cheap, That’s why their rich. Because they have common sense and discipline to not make impulsive purchases on name brand/expensive items.

It doesn't matter until it happens to you. Fuck with one bean and you fuck with the whole burrito. It's the only way to keep things honest. They undermine everything we do here
I'm very sympathetic to this sentiment but the problem is that this thread is so fuckin massive that I have have no sense of what the ratio of good orders to problems are, and what the actual grievances were.

Even taking into account a 5% or 10% risk of getting ripped off, this is still the economic choice. I'm supposed to spend 4x as much on raws with another UGL (which is possibly just reselling their raws anyhow) out of a sense of solidarity? Come on. That is not realistic (as an aside, it also doesn't make sense why they'd do 10% selective scamming rather than just increase prices 10%...)

If there are unaddressed grievances that threaten health or safety (there's the floaters thing, but that's specific to oils), that's where it would cross a line for me.

It's so much cheaper to buy raws from them that I am going to pay to get them tested and I still expect to come out way ahead (will share results of course)

Yeah. Or at least they were happy to take my money.
It's okay that you're poor - just own up to it. My time is much more valuable than my money.