Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Very true. That’s what poor people do, They think “I have $500 I’ll buy the most expensive name brand shirt” and that’s why their poor lol.

Rich people are cheap, That’s why their rich. Because they have common sense and discipline to not make impulsive purchases on name brand/expensive items.
If you think anything that Catcafe sells is expensive, you're definitely poor.

I get most things Pharma since I have money and hookups, but if I'm going UGL I'll stick with quality and not roll the dice with QSC, especially with the terrible testing results and other issues recently.

I'm very sympathetic to this sentiment but the problem is that this thread is so fuckin massive that I have have no sense of what the ratio of good orders to problems are, and what the actual grievances were.
Something that reasonable people may ask is why a source who has operated profitably for several years wouldn't take care of business and let his thread turn into a shit show.

I've been here 20 years and I would not use this source.

I get most things Pharma since I have money and hookups, but if I'm going UGL I'll stick with quality and not roll the dice with QSC, especially with the terrible testing results and other issues recently.
What terrible testing results recently?

I’m sure your plenty rich and your dick is huge, No need to brag on the Internet lol. What are 12 lol

What terrible testing results recently?

I’m sure your plenty rich and your dick is huge, No need to brag on the Internet lol. What are 12 lol
Can’t input my thoughts on this right now, my mixed girlfriend wants to hang and we will probably have amazing coitus in my lambo after that I definitely did not rent. Might have a few drinks as well with 9 of my 80 close friends because my social life is popping like that, and then end the night off with a dick reduction (my 5th girlfriend said it hurts) surgery (as you do after a night out) from my close friend Maria who so happens to be my sidechick because my attractiveness breaks barriers

Very true. That’s what poor people do, They think “I have $500 I’ll buy the most expensive name brand shirt” and that’s why their poor lol.

Rich people are cheap, That’s why their rich. Because they have common sense and discipline to not make impulsive purchases on name brand/expensive items.
Aye yay yay. Cheap is incredibly unattractive and a total no-go for me in any type of human relationships. Frugal is smart. Cheap is heinous.

either way i know youre fucking boiling there mate and that makes me fucking laugh
no matter how many times u mention floaters which couldve easily been a rival lab faking it, qsc will get the business. if someone had floaters in their gear, why would they take it straight to forums instead of just sorting it through emails ? to make as much noise as possible.
i dont believe a single floater bs or underdosed bs . all could be easily fabricated by rival labs.
I'm not gonna be in this qsc war or what not . I am a customer.

But how are you going to talk when you haven't even ran a cycle?

You were looking into using test U and superdrol for your first cycle.

Last edited:

It must suck to realize that your shooting cat shit into your body with raws that originally came from someone just like qsc. It’s not a question. It’s just a fact. Wrap your small brain around it. Digest it. Anyone who talks about having money really doesn’t have much in my experience. Your projecting bud. Level up.

Howdo...

First post and couldn't help myself. Had to jump into this clustef*ck.

Just want to point out that it doesn't matter if it's Chinese, Nicaraguan, Iranian, French, US, etc., all these "sources" are drug dealers. In my somewhat limited experience, drug dealers don't really have a codified set of ethical standards they operate from. No matter who it is, it's kind of a roll of the dice. They generally don't undergo paid customer service training.

That's the nature of doing business with people who make a living by criminal means. Full disclosure, I've ordered from QSC and everything seems fine. I wouldn't have been shocked if it wasn't and I wouldn't throw a fit.

Now back to your regularly scheduled free for all.

It must suck to realize that your shooting cat shit into your body with raws that originally came from someone just like qsc. It’s not a questi. It’s just a fact. Wrap your small brain around it. Digest it. Anyone who talks about having money really doesn’t have much in my experience. Your projecting bud. Level up.
Who cares where the raws come from? are they quality raws? That’s all that should matter. The issue here is the rep is a proven lying, scamming cunt that thinks they can get away with anything because faggots like you will keep buying their cheap shit.
Muppets like you are setting a really bad precedent.

It must suck to realize that your shooting cat shit into your body with raws that originally came from someone just like qsc. It’s not a question. It’s just a fact. Wrap your small brain around it. Digest it. Anyone who talks about having money really doesn’t have much in my experience. Your projecting bud. Level up.
is your username referring to what you call QSC when he double fists your asshole in exchange for his underdosed drugs?

The broken records are still playing their asscheek splitting tune

Ignore button is godsend people use it and their shit tune will stop