Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you were a 'long time customer' you'd know they've had much more significant issues in the past. Nice story though.
We’ve been over this but I’ll rerun it for you once more since reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong suit: they got away with this stuff when they were the only game in town. That is no longer the case.

Who has a hard on for qsc?

We’ve been over this but I’ll rerun it for you once more since reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong suit: they got away with this stuff when they were the only game in town. That is no longer the case.

Care to share any negative experiences you've had with them other than the 85% or better rule

Further to yesterday, both packages received aussie record time, nothing fancy straight into ziplock back and fridge and jab as i go

Tracy always come thru with the goods, A++

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-13 at 08.23.42_02f92735.jpg

Ask Tracy, he is well aware of who is nipping at QSC’s heels. I know this because anytime other suppliers drop prices QSC runs some sale matching it, but never really beats it enough to entice those in the know because their “15% contamination is acceptable” policy is inferior to the competition. QSC will match prices or offer express shipping in an attempt to be competitive, but they just can’t bring themselves to offer any sort of reasonable quality assurance like the other guys do. At this point all QSC has going for them is that guys like you haven’t heard of the other guys, but if QSC keeps giving themselves these self-inflicted wounds, that advantage isn’t going to last.
Don’t spill out the name unless you want your source become the next target of Karens or reddit glp crowd.

I placed Order and Paid the Promo with Express shipping on the first day, haven't received tracking, 10 kits HGH and 1 Tirz 15mg Europe.
Maybe you receive yours by regular shipping before.
I'm just mad at myself because I'll probably end up buying a domestic hgh cartridge pack when I have a lot of hgh on the way because I'm about to run out cause I started taking so much lol

I don't. They're one of many sources I use. Hence why I don't spend 75% of my time posting in this thread, unlike you.

BTW, you must REALLY be new if you think they were ever the only game in town... Chinese sources like QSC are nothing new.

Care to share any negative experiences you've had with them other than the 85% or better rule
Thymosin Alpha-1 Ordered 10/27/23 is bunk

If you ordered TA-1 5mg in this time frame and it has a white cap, you may want to have it tested. My vial was tested by Janoshik and it came back "none detected". Furthermore, Jano could not identify what was in there, but it was not any of the regular peptides that he sees (list below of what it is not).
Jano said "seems like some sort of 25000 Da protein but no idea what".

QSC has a test of TA-1 5mg from 11/20 that shows 3.93mg and 99.719 purity, but this is not what I got. Jessica (manager there?) said that there was only one batch of TA-1 white caps. So there must have been some kind of mix up with something else.

Attachments

• Peptides not found.png
    Peptides not found.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 186
  • TA-1 QSC 5mg.png
    TA-1 QSC 5mg.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 176
  • TA-1 analysis report.png
    TA-1 analysis report.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 267
What kinda touchdown times are you guys around right now: from shipped to delivered. I’m at about 21 right now and usually it’s hit the US by now but no updates

What kinda touchdown times are you guys around right now: from shipped to delivered. I’m at about 21 right now and usually it’s hit the US by now but no updates
Close to Christmas Its nightmare everywhere.... Every year post offices around the world say they are ready...and every year...they are notXD. Im waiting similar time like you.... finally its on the way to my country...

If you ordered TA-1 5mg in this time frame and it has a white cap, you may want to have it tested. My vial was tested by Janoshik and it came back "none detected". Furthermore, Jano could not identify what was in there, but it was not any of the regular peptides that he sees (list below of what it is not).

QSC has a test of TA-1 5mg from 11/20 that shows 3.93mg and 99.719 purity, but this is not what I got. Jessica (manager there?) said that there was only one batch of TA-1 white caps. So there must have been some kind of mix up with something else.
Yes only one batch only, and jano said he made a mistake on my test of TA1 after double checking.

I just want to add, this GLP-1 drugs crazyness is getting out of control. Lot of stuff we dont know about it+ digestion is noticably slowed down. My wallet did benefit from it (wink wink). But, maybe we should step back a little bit on this...
GLP1s have been around for 20 years. we know plenty. the average user still has a way to go.

Ask Tracy, he is well aware of who is nipping at QSC’s heels. I know this because anytime other suppliers drop prices QSC runs some sale matching it, but never really beats it enough to entice those in the know because their “15% contamination is acceptable” policy is inferior to the competition. QSC will match prices or offer express shipping in an attempt to be competitive, but they just can’t bring themselves to offer any sort of reasonable quality assurance like the other guys do. At this point all QSC has going for them is that guys like you haven’t heard of the other guys, but if QSC keeps giving themselves these self-inflicted wounds, that advantage isn’t going to last.
I hear you but the other suppliers don’t go through as much testing and they are not as transparent as Tracy has been. I know of one supplier with similar prices, she posts tests but I have never seen a test from people that purchased…

Last edited:

That sucks, how much did you order? No refund or credit?