Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They said higher up in the thread (recently) that their int'l line is really reliable right now so they won't work on expanding/maintaining the domestic inventory. And to just go ahead and order int'l for anything out of stock domestic.

Unless the authorities are watching you, and you're pretty sure your mailman has been replaced with an agent just waiting to make his career by slapping the cuffs on the moment you take delivery of your kit of tren.

In that case keep peeking through your curtains for surveillance vans and stick with the guy in Kentucky making it in his kitchen:

They said higher up in the thread (recently) that their int'l line is really reliable right now so they won't work on expanding/maintaining the domestic inventory. And to just go ahead and order int'l for anything out of stock domestic.
Must have read something different, thought that was in regard to raws but oils & peptides would continue stocking.

Another smooth transaction, shipping from intl warehouse. noticeably improved responsiveness to orders and questions. Still no titty pics though.

Your mileage may vary.

Semaglutide 10mg and retatrutide 10mg available us domestic.

HCG 5000IU almost out of stock international, and will be in stock domestic next week.
It is recommended to get the 3500IU if you are buying international.

Tirz 5mg and sema 2mg international sold out, few kits will be in USA in about 2-3 weeks, after that, it will be discontinued.

Semaglutide 10mg and retatrutide 10mg available us domestic.

HCG 5000IU almost out of stock international, and will be in stock domestic next week.
It is recommended to get the 3500IU if you are buying international.

Tirz 5mg and sema 2mg international sold out, few kits will be in USA in about 2-3 weeks, after that, it will be discontinued.
Looking into ordering some, I know you’re busy what’s the average response time? I sent an email/ whatsapp message yesterday, just wanted to get a price list to see if I wanted to add anything else.