Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You sure it was bac water and not an oil?
Yes, it was from their domestic line in a 30 mi bottle. I read back till about June 1st and it looks like they put out a shitty batch of bac water. The pH was off. I've been using this source for about 2 years and about three or four minor issues with them. But this kind of sucks now I got two bottles of bac that are trash n half a kit of HGH in the trash.

Slowly agitate/work it around. It might take several minutes.
No I mixed it about 3 days ago shook it up even harder today not mixing it's from their bad batch of BAC water guess I just got screwed. Note to self complex peptides produced well, water and alcohol not so much

I ordered HGH and some other stuff from QSC in middle of May. After two weeks no track id was provided.
I queried QSC and they said that they would put pressure on the warehouse. After one more week QSC came back saying that the warehouse in Europe was being relocated and that some gear was not available in Europe. I therefore asked to be delivered from China.
It's now more than 2 weeks and the track id has not been provided yet.
QSC keeps saying that it was sent to the freight department and they are waiting for the track id but it's a massive disservice for me and I don't believe it.
It's more than a month and still no track id.
I will keep this post up-to-date with the latest info in order to let everyone know the level of service of QSC.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can you comment on this?
Users of this forum need to be reassured about your level of service.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can you comment on this?
Users of this forum need to be reassured about your level of service.
When you haven't received tracking it doesn't mean it's not available.
My customers in this forum don't need to be reassured, they know how things work, it's easy process.
When there is a relocation, customer get patient.
When their orders are delayed, they can email and ask for tracking number.
When there is an unsolved issues with one of my assistantsn, you can email me direcly and it's solved quickly: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

tirz 10mg and 15mg sold out us domestic
Tirz 15mg sold out qingdao warehouse.
Pink tirz 10mg sold out qingdao warehouse, but we can accept new orders of Green tops T10, pending testing, at promo pricing.

NA semax Amidate almost sold out international.
HCG 2500iu sold out EU domestic.

Updated promo offer (HGH & fat loss products)

Don't miss this HGH & tirz offers!

HGH 10x10iu $40/kit : Janoshik Analytical
HGH 10x15iu $53/kit : Janoshik Analytical
HGH 10x24iu $88/kit : Janoshik Analytical
HGH 10x36iu $130/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Tirzepatide 10x40mg $360/kit : Janoshik Analytical

Full promo price list:

https://privatebin.io/?ec365269c2e99a81#BNBd3AABf9ojW3SYYiHN6V7GhKFviJqyuKKybBwbbNkn

Code:
https://privatebin.io/?ec365269c2e99a81#BNBd3AABf9ojW3SYYiHN6V7GhKFviJqyuKKybBwbbNkn

Join our discord server:

Code:
https://discord.gg/r33wz4pCGp

Yes, it was from their domestic line in a 30 mi bottle. I read back till about June 1st and it looks like they put out a shitty batch of bac water. The pH was off. I've been using this source for about 2 years and about three or four minor issues with them. But this kind of sucks now I got two bottles of bac that are trash n half a kit of HGH in the trash.
The ph of the bac water would make no difference when dissolving a peptide. You sound like that guy that tried using deca to reconstitute your gh bt accident

Could you not have came up with a better way?
Meso is already being over run

Giving group buy discounts based on the requirement of leaving a positive review to pack the thread to get people to ignore the complaints is pure gold. How is that not paying for reviews? We all knows what happens if they leave a non-positive review.

QSC somehow managing to consistently one up themselves in the fuckery department

Giving group buy discounts based on the requirement of leaving a positive review to pack the thread to get people to ignore the complaints is pure gold. How is that not paying for reviews? We all knows what happens if they leave a non-positive review.

QSC somehow managing to consistently one up themselves in the fuckery department
I think it has been cancelled.
But yeah, insane

Just kinda wondering if you will keep us posted when you figures out you was using steriod oil to reconstitute your gh??